GaslightingHerFansandCancellingHerKidsPlansLikeJen Pt. 288

#attheplacewhereONLYjensdreamscometrue #bibbidibobbidiboonosecretdisneytripforyou

« Older   Newer »

1.     +70   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    The Happiest Place on Earth sans kids!

jpeg

2.     +96   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Jen:

I’m getting a lot of comments about deceiving my viewers. When I posted those stories, I didn’t say I was currently in Chicago or that I was talking about my theater visit from last night, or the last couple of days.

I need to be careful about my privacy because I have a lot of creepy stalkers and they have obtained my runDisney photos and stats, pretty illegally actually.

I didn’t share that I was doing the Disney runs because quite frankly people are very judgmental.

You guys! Of course I would have loved to bring my kids with me. The school has a very strict travel policy. If I had the choice, I would be with them 24/7.

3.     +37   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Party of 7 @ 6/11/2021, 17:29) 
    Jen:

I’m getting a lot of comments about deceiving my viewers. When I posted those stories, I didn’t say I was currently in Chicago or that I was talking about my theater visit from last night, or the last couple of days.

I need to be careful about my privacy because I have a lot of creepy stalkers and they have obtained my runDisney photos and stats, pretty illegally actually.

I didn’t share that I was doing the Disney runs because quite frankly people are very judgmental.

You guys! Of course I would have loved to bring my kids with me. The school has a very strict travel policy. If I had the choice, I would be with them 24/7.

This was so spot on that I went to check her IG stories to see if this was a transcript 🤣🤣

4.     +36   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I hope she planned on riding all the rides and relaxing while she shovels food and wine into her face and now she has to spend all day monitoring the comments! 😂

5.     +49   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    HashbrowningWithWonder Her kids are not in Disney with her. This is Mama’s time. She had the kiddos for Halloween - Jen deserves a break. She goes on solo trips 1-2x a month as it is.

Remember how she said CC wakes up every morning asking when they can go back to Disney? I’m sorry but going to Disney without your kids, especially after all the shit kids have been through during the pandemic and hers with the divorce and the new blended family, is just out of bounds as far as I’m concerned.

Tensleigh if you read here, I hope you and Don take all five kids to Disney with Emily‘s family and the grandparents and you guys make memories that will last all these kids a lifetime!

6.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    inside Jen's Lululemon Everywhere Belt Bag

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Party of 7 @ 11/6/2021, 05:29 PM) 
    Jen:

This is so accurate.

7.     +32   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I hope Don and Tensleigh are planning on taking all the kids to Disney and they all have a fabulous time.

Jen is a wet blanket

8.     +31   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Bigfatliar1_Instagram

9.     +19   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    Just a Tensleigh blue shovel with ALLLLLLLL the vitriol.

Status
    Lololollllllll!!!! Delete all you want, but screen shots are forever, Jen!

10.     +23   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Secretly Filming My Husband Without Him Catching Me

Status
    Anonymous
    If Jen got Halloween does Don get Thanksgiving? Hopefully he booked a Disney trip for his Big Blended Family for that week. The Ross kids will be stunned to realize Disney has rides other than the Carrousel and It’s Small World
    :snickering:

11.     +13   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (HashbrowningWithWonder @ 11/6/2021, 10:28 AM) 
    I don’t even have kids and I am astounded by how much money she spends on herself. It’s nuts. She was just in Italy for two weeks and she bought all the things for that. She’s bought 2 new cameras, lenses, a drone, a gimbal, the new iphone, possibly the new Apple Watch. But she doesn’t even bother making her home nice. (Because furniture is expensive!)

Those races do look like fun. And I don’t think there is anything wrong with parents going on a trip without their kids. But if she doesn’t show that her kids are at Disney too…….she is even worse than I had thought. It’s almost sickening.

And also because furniture would benefit her kids and why should she bother doing that.

12.     +26   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    When I first read that IG comment I thought the user’s name was jensbaldspot!

13.     +3   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Bangle Bitch @ 6/11/2021, 17:37) 
    If Jen got Halloween does Don get Thanksgiving? Hopefully he booked a Disney trip for his Big Blended Family for that week. The Ross kids will be stunned to realize Disney has rides other than the Carrousel and It’s Small World
    :snickering:

He had them last Thanksgiving I’m pretty sure. So, I think it’s her year.

14.     +47   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    @PrettyNeatLiving FYI Jen has un-tagged herself from the Disney pic :cheering-clapping-smiley-emotic

I hope Jen spends all day manically checking her phone to un-tag and delete comments. Have the trip you deserve, solo wanderer at Disney.

15.     +27   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Those pictures remind me of her chin dancing on Instagram. :hearty-laugh:

895 replies since 6/11/2021, 16:47   116696 views