GaslightingHerFansandCancellingHerKidsPlansLikeJen Pt. 288

#attheplacewhereONLYjensdreamscometrue #bibbidibobbidiboonosecretdisneytripforyou

« Older   Newer »

1.     +19   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (ColdOne @ 11/8/2021, 02:22 PM) 
    She looks like a SWAT team member with all her tactical gear shoved in her saddlebags

She's seriously giving undercover cop vibes. :lol:

2.     +20   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    frantically trying to turn my closet into a Crowned Athletics showroom to prove I'm in control of my life

Status
    WaitingForTheDustToSettleBeforeBraggingAboutHerMedalLikeJen

3.     +17   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Secretly Filming My Husband Without Him Catching Me

Status
    Anonymous
    She never should have run yesterday. She looks completely miserable and gassed in these photos.

4.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    WiningAndDiningButNoSixtyNiningAloneAtDisneyLikeJen (Too much?!) ;)

5.     +5   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Her body might be completely inflamed from all of the excess exercise and she's storing fat. She does a lot of cardio (we assume since we were locked out of the Peloton account).

6.     +26   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Walking my race while tears run down my face in Chicago.

7.     +12   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group
    At the airport, getting away from these kids and the mausoleum

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (KerryGold @ 8/11/2021, 20:16) 
    I've never understood people who won't eat meat, but WILL eat all these fake meat products with so many fats and chemicals in it. All these chemicals and who knows what else that stuff is would send me to the ER in a New York second with a major case of diarrhea, bloating and gas. And what are the "natural flavors" they use to try to get that stuff to taste like meat? I have an intolerance to some dairy... milk, cream etc. But I can eat some cheeses. I tried the fake cheese and the side effects were WAY WORSE than eating the cheese itself.

Ingredients in the Impossible product:
    Water, Soy Protein Concentrate, Coconut Oil, Sunflower Oil, Natural Flavors, 2% Or Less Of: Potato Protein, Methylcellulose, Yeast Extract, Cultured Dextrose, Food Starch Modified, Soy Leghemoglobin, Salt, Mixed Tocopherols (Antioxidant), Soy Protein Isolate, Vitamins and Minerals (Zinc Gluconate, Thiamine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B1), Niacin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Vitamin B12).

I'll just post this article detailing the ingredients of the Impossible burger here. It really isn't that bad but you are swapping out some protein for carbs. The main issue is the sodium content. The ingredients used are actually nowhere near as bad as they sound on the label.

I happily swap out part of my weekly meat and fish for vegan and vegetarian options. I pick out the occasional meat substitute based on online analysis of the ingredient list and protein vs fat % in the finished product. The impact on the planet is so much smaller which is important to me. Gene, however, does not care one bit about the state of the planet. All her hoarded stuff, big house, unnecessary flying can attest to that. She can fly her environmentalist flag when she signficantly downsizes, swaps out her car for an electric and stops flying across the US to wobble her way to TWO! vanity Disney medals. Until then, her "special diet" is just another step on the path of the selfish martyr...

8.     +11   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    CutOffFromDisneyButLovingLifeWithTensleighLikeDonnyAndCC

9.     +5   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    I only eat fake meat once in a while. It's for convenience more than anything. I'm vegetarian, so I'll eat cheese and dairy. The Impossible/Beyond meat doesn't taste that great. I would say it's a good replacement for a fast food restaurant burger, but not anything better. Fake sausage is the best, as it's so processed to begin with, the protein source hardly matters.

10.     +13   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    QUOTE (KerryGold @ 8/11/2021, 20:16) 
    QUOTE (JenuinelyUnorganized @ 11/8/2021, 10:51 AM) 
    She is NOT a Vegan! How many times does she need to say it! She is forcing it into the children by making all the vegan treats. Probably vegan cheese on vegan bread with vegan butter on the cold grilled cheese sandwiches she forces them to eat for lunch and dinner. But SHE is not vegan.

I have one question for vegetarians, why eat meat flavored veggie meats. Like burgers, sausage, chicken nuggets? If the point is to not eat animal protein, why have all the stuff that tastes like it? I have friends that are vegetarian, I asked them, they said they personally would rather not eat meat flavored products, but many places do not do vegetarian meals, they serve veggies only with little to no protein or have the fake meat with them. So when they are not home, the eat the Impossible meat, unless they can avoid it.

Gene is an idiot, that is all.

I've never understood people who won't eat meat, but WILL eat all these fake meat products with so many fats and chemicals in it. All these chemicals and who knows what else that stuff is would send me to the ER in a New York second with a major case of diarrhea, bloating and gas. And what are the "natural flavors" they use to try to get that stuff to taste like meat? I have an intolerance to some dairy... milk, cream etc. But I can eat some cheeses. I tried the fake cheese and the side effects were WAY WORSE than eating the cheese itself.

Ingredients in the Impossible product:

Water, Soy Protein Concentrate, Coconut Oil, Sunflower Oil, Natural Flavors, 2% Or Less Of: Potato Protein, Methylcellulose, Yeast Extract, Cultured Dextrose, Food Starch Modified, Soy Leghemoglobin, Salt, Mixed Tocopherols (Antioxidant), Soy Protein Isolate, Vitamins and Minerals (Zinc Gluconate, Thiamine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B1), Niacin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Vitamin B12).

There’s different reasons why people will
    Stop eating meat and animal products and have the fake meat substitutes. Usually it’s because of HOW that meat got to your plate in the first place.
    Lol people don’t stop eating meat bc it’s gross or tastes bad, it doesn’t. It’s delicious…but for some the environment and ethical treatment of animals are more important than their taste buds.

The way I look at it, if I have a choice between a burger or nuggets or whatever… one type went through horrendous shit to become eatable OR another option that’s just as good and no living creature had to suffer and die… I’m gonna choose the better option.
    People who are on the fence about going veggie or just want to cut back on their meat intake a bit but still want a nice hearty burger… that’s another good reason to keep the fake meat around and keep it growing.

11.     +1   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    New thread: https://thegossipbakery.forumcommunity.net/?t=62319526

895 replies since 6/11/2021, 16:47   116639 views