1. EyerollOlympian
        +16   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Meow2 @ 11/13/2021, 10:36 AM) 
    QUOTE (EyerollOlympian @ 13/11/2021, 19:20) 
    I might be in the minority here but I agree with Scary Mommy's post. Losing ones virginity for boys still doesn't hold the same significance as for girls. And life achievements for boys are still held at a higher aim, then for girls. It's better than it was but we still need to fight for a lot more.

I don't disagree that the language we use surrounding that topic needs to change. I don't like how it is different for girls and is worded that something precious is "taken" from them. I'm all for just having an open/honest conversation whether you have sons or daughters. the problem is that Jen - or Don for that matter - aren't going to do that. they couldn't even be honest and tell Charlotte that daddy was moving out

In no way in hell will Don raise Charlotte in any feminist point of view. The very Little Princess waiting to be rescued view he had on Jen, will be patched onto CC. It makes me puke just thinking about it.
    In this scenario, CC is kinda screwed. I hope her stepmom will have some influence because Jen sucks at telling the truth, and Don is a conservative libertarian, which is a disaster.

951 replies since 8/11/2021, 21:03   126693 views