1. merino wool underwear
        +7   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    inside Jen's Lululemon Everywhere Belt Bag

Status
    Anonymous
    I think I am the only that sees nothing wrong with being up at 4am.but then again I have a life and a lot of responsibilities . Job, husband, pets, volunteer work, taking care of a family member that has cancer, etc. I am up at 4am. I start laundry, I start dinner prep if the hubby isn't doing it that day, I then go on a walk/jog with my two dogs, I come home and get ready for a job I have to be at by 7:30. I get home at 4:30ish I go to sleep around 10 or 11, just to do it all over again.
    -----
    The question I have is, what does she do the rest of her day that warrants being up at 4? If the kids are in school even just 2 hours that is plenty of time to work out. Does she nap while the kids are gone? maybe she sits in the bath and scrolls social media and of course she for sure scrolls here. Maybe it takes 8-10 hours to decide on what new persona she is taking on. Has she done a day in my life video because I have got to watch that to see what this tool bag does all day. I would honestly go bat shit crazy if I lived like her.

----

I don't have kids but have plenty of littles in my life and I don't understand why a mom would force them to watch her work out, get up and have a fun dance party with the kids, get them to do fun silly work outs with you. She is such a disconnected human being. I honestly feel sorry for those kids.

951 replies since 8/11/2021, 21:03   126693 views