« Older   Newer »

1.     +18   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    In the Powder Room Sharing with Wonder 🙌🌎🦋🏆

Status
    Anonymous
    Thanks Breakdown and the other video savers (Sebs our Re-watch Saviour) :animated-smileys-hug-011: You all rock.

I feel she could delete more, she is obviously feeling the need to revise her story.

Re: plant based meats. Some people like them, some don't. The reasons for not eating meat are not simple. My partner doesn't like the taste of meat much ( loves the smell!) But it's mostly for ethical reasons. As a 30 year vegetarian it's certainly not the easiest option except the last few years. The plant based meats give us occasional variety though I don't like them much. Until fairly recently the options when eating out were very dismal and pathetic. With the rise of veganism the options are often better than the meat. Each to their own. I think Jens issues have very little to do with meat/dairy. She's fucked up her eating and exercise in more complex ways.

2.     +6   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Breakdown @ 8/11/2021, 22:39) 
    I got sick of this bitch backtracking on her lies so I uploaded some of her videos on my new Rumble channel before she deletes any more.

https://rumble.com/user/AntiRevisionistArchives

There's 16 total I uploaded today (some are still rendering so give it a couple of hours before they show up). That's all I can do this week but it's a start. Let's just say I have more.

If there's one thing I can't stand, it's a liar :strong_no_smiley_emoticon:

:celebrating-smiley-emoticon:

3.     +4   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (DisneyPrincess @ 8/11/2021, 23:01) 
    Thanks Breakdown and the other video savers (Sebs our Re-watch Saviour) :animated-smileys-hug-011: You all rock.

I feel she could delete more, she is obviously feeling the need to revise her story.

Re: plant based meats. Some people like them, some don't. The reasons for not eating meat are not simple. My partner doesn't like the taste of meat much ( loves the smell!) But it's mostly for ethical reasons. As a 30 year vegetarian it's certainly not the easiest option except the last few years. The plant based meats give us occasional variety though I don't like them much. Until fairly recently the options when eating out were very dismal and pathetic. With the rise of veganism the options are often better than the meat. Each to their own. I think Jens issues have very little to do with meat/dairy. She's fucked up her eating and exercise in more complex ways.

Seriously! Don't know what we would do without these video savers. The bakery has receipts Jen! :smoking-smiley-face:

4.     +4   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I "wonder" if she will share this race? To some extent I can see her doing this just for her and no one else.

But then she would want the head pats, so maybe yes. If sh shares this and tells people know the kids weren't with her, followed by a billion excuse why, she would still get push back, because it's Disney. IF she shares the race does she have the emotional bandwidth to delete all of the negative comments?

So, I'm back to she will tell herself this is the one thing she did for herself.

Maybe she will keep any footage for a moment of weakness and will share it when she's experiencing head pat withdraws?

5.     +38   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Going back to live theatre being a part of her “family culture” (she meant tradition) why doesn’t she take CC with her? Why not take both kids to community or children’s theatre? I am sure there are local productions the kids would enjoy and CC is certainly old enough to attend an adult performance plus The Nutcracker would be perfect!

She’s a selfish bitch who doesn’t enjoy being with her children and doesn’t stimulate them an iota. She’s a half assed (well, she actually has an ass and a half!) caretaker who does the bare minimum for them and then only on her terms.

6.     +9   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She will share it, screen for headpats-only for a good thirty minutes, then close any further comments.

7.     +7   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Because she resents her kids for changing/ruining her live. Anything she says to the contrary is BS.

QUOTE (It'sADog'sLife @ 8/11/2021, 23:26) 
    Going back to live theatre being a part of her “family culture” (she meant tradition) why doesn’t she take CC with her? Why not take both kids to community or children’s theatre? I am sure there are local productions the kids would enjoy and CC is certainly old enough to attend an adult performance plus The Nutcracker would be perfect!

She’s a selfish bitch who doesn’t enjoy being with her children and doesn’t stimulate them an iota. She’s a half assed (well, she actually has an ass and a half!) caretaker who does the bare minimum for them and then only on her terms.

8.     +63   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    frantically trying to turn my closet into a Crowned Athletics showroom to prove I'm in control of my life

Status
    You guys have it all wrong. When she had her phone out mid-race, she was sending messages of appreciation to veterans groups. Because remember… she thinks about veterans every day. Surely rage deleting comments couldn’t keep her from her daily devotion to the veterans.

9.     +7   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (It'sADog'sLife @ 11/8/2021, 11:26 PM) 

She doesn't need to worry about taking them to the the theater, because their Dad and Grandma and Grandpa Ross will take care of teaching the kids their "culture". 😁

10.     +14   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (It'sADog'sLife @ 11/8/2021, 11:26 PM) 

Agree. My son (now 17) and my daughter (now 12) have been acting in community theatre since kindergarten. These are all family friendly shows they are in! So many would be appropriate for her to take CC and Donny to. If theatre is part of Jen’s culture, she should pass that down to her children by taking them to shows or even by putting them in a kid’s acting class. She is a terrible mom.

(And I will admit that I cried when I saw my kids back on stage for the first time after COVID. Real tears. Unlike Jen.)

11.     +48   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    Hi, I'm new here! I found Jen in like 2014 when I got really into the Konmari method lol. Slowly started disliking her when she started to show her real personality during the divorce. This is my first post, and I'd just like to add that this is how Jen saw herself in her head, smiling for those photos :hearty-laugh:

12.     +30   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    At the runDisney finish line, waiting for Jen to tippy-tap by (Brooke finished ages ago)

Status
    Anonymous
    I loooove this shot. It’s like when a celeb gets caught in a scandal and paps catch them daring to leave the house for the first time.

E044B5B9-B7E1-4C87-99C2-2F5969FFB68D

“It’s fine. I’m fine. Everything’s fine.”

QUOTE (I Hate My Kids @ 8/11/2021, 23:43) 
    Hi, I'm new here! I found Jen in like 2014 when I got really into the Konmari method lol. Slowly started disliking her when she started to show her real personality during the divorce.

Konmari brought me to Jen too :animated-smileys-hug-011:

13. MrArthurRadley
        +40   Like  

User deleted

Thanks to all the bakers who brought the evidence. I laughed so hard catching up. Loved the cat riding the unicorn post.

Anyway, so here we have Jen, who rejoiced at finding herself alone on the lake while waterboarding Winnie, who in Italy was so happy to have a cable car to herself and who raced up the trailhead first thing in the morning - on that huge mountain range- to get away from other hikers, who complained about the presence of other people on all her other solo trips both near and far, roasted in her car instead of sitting outside at the nuclear camp, and has basically been "ew, people" everywhere she goes...and she goes to DISNEY with a massive, noisy crowd of people running and panting and cheering all around her?

14.     +22   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    If Jen owned her size doubt any of us would say a word. Even if she did say how tiny she was in the past, if she fessed up to hey mom of 2 (like it or not), older, harder to lose weight we'd all be ok. It's her narrative (and filters) how tiny she is. And her endless hours of exercise.

If she does post Disney wonder how she'll spin the kids not going. Pretend since it was Don's weekend it's better on the kids to not switch the custody schedule since that's what works for them?

Miss the old persona where she'd be decorating for fall, showing her Target finds, getting candy out of the freezer. Those were entertaining and somewhat useful.

15.     +33   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    She derives zero joy from her children and from motherhood
    She never ever ever wants to share what she likes with them, unless it's like something to shut them up like food or a movie

951 replies since 8/11/2021, 21:03   126694 views