ConstantlyChangingTheNarrativeToSuitHerSelfishWhimsLikeJen Pt 289

« Older   Newer »

1.     +3   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (fiercelyprivate @ 14/11/2021, 13:29) 
    Wow, we finally get a glimpse of that empty “ballroom” again.

Where is the hoard from RM1???

:nervous:

And where is all the crap from Utah?

2.     +25   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    That tree was so depressing. I get that she probably doesn’t want to use any ornaments that she had at RM1 that had sentimental meaning for her (Piglet/Pooh) but since she’s been at the new house it’s all generic box of 50 unbreakables on the tree. Why not take them to the store, have them pick out some fun ornaments themselves? Get some garland or have them make a paper chain?

It’s so weird what she chooses to spend $$ on. She had thousands in Christmas decor that has now been donated, thrown out, or sold. She went all out for Christmas, but now that she has kids she barely makes an effort. Instead of putting some $ into some quality, memorable decor/ornaments she’s buying a bajillion dollars worth of hiking equipment that we all know is going the same route as her sewing machine, beading supplies, tone it up merch, and Martha Stewart mags.

3.     +6   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    StillIgnoringDumboTheElephantInTheRoomWhileHerHouseStillEchoesLikeATombLikeJen

subtitle: If you didn't post about Disney on the internet, did it really happen?

4. WalkingWithoutMyKidsAtWDWLikeJen
        +2   Like  

User deleted

Glad I'm not the only one who thought that tree was sad looking. I don't understand her. Unless she's trying to go for a minimalist look? lol

5.     +21   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Oh joy we get a month of her opening steepologie advent calendar
    3d5O10XObbr8LW4bDY__1_

6.     +2   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group
    Making myself feel better by spewing negativity

Status
    Anonymous
    This garbage popped up on my Instagram feed. My first thought was it's perfect for Bertha, something else to remind herself to focus only on herself all day and every day. And of course the first comment on the ad was from Krusty Barely.
    Attached Image
    Capture

7.     +16   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Secretly Filming My Husband Without Him Catching Me

Status
    Anonymous
    ForgetMomWentToDisney:HelpMeTrimTheTreeLikeJen

The final result was depressing as hell. Hey fun mom, have your Montessori kids make paper chains to hang on it. Get out the glitter and make some ornaments.

Hanging 10 shatterproof ornaments and watching the Grinch isn’t festive enough. If you are going to jam Christmas down their throats in early November then do it right!

8.     +24   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    Trapped in the Owner's Locker. It's OK. She'll be back in a few weeks.

Status
    Maybe her reaction to a life out of her own control is to strongly control her immediate environment. Maybe with things being out of her control, her way of coping is to strongly limit the visual clutter in her life and force herself to minimize decisions (ie: not decorating, not letting kids pick out ornaments, limited toys) which would explain her bland, minimalist environment. She can buy all the things for her solo adventures because those she is completely in control of.

Before kids, she was in control of everything, even her large 'allowance' she got to spend on herself. She went all out because she could and had the mental and emotional room for it. She also had Don cheering her on. Once she had kids she went overboard on control (schedules, Don doesn't get the stroller, etc) She doubled down on her diet and forced Don's meat to the garage. I think she was trying to get her 110% Under My Control Life back.

I say this as a bonafide recovered control freak. Having kids threw me when they were young. I struggled but I like to think I did better than Jen is doing now. My kids are adults and they still like me anyway...ha.

She has to compromise to Don and 2.0 Fam, and it is probably very taxing for her. You'd think she take control of her home with copious amounts of decorating and kids stuff but maybe the decisions are just too much. I don't know if this makes sense. I know my brain can work in similar ways. Sometimes I think I watch Jen so I can warn myself of what not to do.. lol.

9.     +17   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group
    Somewhere Out There, strapped to a paddleboard

Status
    QUOTE (Beetrix @ 11/13/2021, 09:57 AM) 
    QUOTE (JenuinelyUnorganized @ 13/11/2021, 14:53) 
    Those dolls look so much more “playable” than the so called collectible ones. I would by them fir my grandaughter but we are not allowed to buy toys. Only experiences.

I am getting to that point because my grands do have too many toys 😂
    The older one is into drawing so I got him lots of art supplies for Christmas

For 2019 Christmas I gave my grands 12 envelopes, 1 for each month. On the 1st they could open it and find the adventure for the months. I had horseback riding, adventure park, the zoo, yada yada. We managed to to 2 then COVID. I'm doing it again this year. THEY LOVE IT.

10.     +28   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    4-AC4-B8-BE-5342-411-D-99-DF-8-E5-DC245-A9-A4

What a twit. It’s November 14. Post the damn fall videos now and get on with it. There’s no need to drag this out with “the confusing timeline” :rolleyes:

11.     +5   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Jen- why don’t you put the sofa closer to the tv and set up an exercise area behind it? There’s no reason you have to have a dedicated gym the kids have to sit in and watch you

12.     +23   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Your timeline is stupid, no one cares about this seasonally inappropriate content. I guarantee her half-baked "schedule" will be out the window by Jan. 1. She might do one winter adventure while the kids are with Don in Utah in Dec.

13.     +30   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    so will we get Christmas videos around Valentines Day? 🤨

14.     +6   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Meow2 @ 14/11/2021, 15:50) 
    so will we get Christmas videos around Valentines Day? 🤨

Apparently we are getting Christmas in real time (just really freaking early).

15.     +18   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Maybe she can use the $100 she saved by not buying the tea advent calendar to buy some nice advent calendars for the kids.....lol.

951 replies since 8/11/2021, 21:03   126693 views