ConstantlyChangingTheNarrativeToSuitHerSelfishWhimsLikeJen Pt 289

« Older   Newer »

1.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (AirportHashBrown @ 11/14/2021, 01:47 PM) 
    Why has Jen abandoned her one good pair of sunglasses, the slightly cat eye Ray-Bans? Did she sit on them? Those actually looked good on her and were a classic, timeless shape.

Will invest in hundreds and hundreds (thousands) of dollars of hiking gear as a beginner hiker who barely hikes but won't buy one pair of decent $150-ish dollars sunglasses. Ugh, she makes no sense. :tearing-hair:

Wasn't she recently showing off Maui Jims?

2.     +3   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Beetrix @ 14/11/2021, 19:36) 
    So today’s pic could have been taken a month ago??!!!

Woah this is actually kind of creepy. Same pose, same clothes, same same same. Creepy.

QUOTE (Bangle Bitch @ 14/11/2021, 16:02) 
    Why are the kids always barefootlikeDon? Does she keep the house too hot?

If she does, I can’t wait for live under a rock like Jen to get her gas bill in January and be stunned when it’s doubled. Even though she can more than afford it, I guarantee she’s still shocked when it happens.

Hey Jenbo, did you ever get anyone to insulate the attic or look into why you are getting huge icicles? That’s not normal.

I doubt Jen even looks at her bills or know how much they are.

QUOTE (WhyAmIHere @ 14/11/2021, 04:38) 
    QUOTE (JoiRisen @ 11/14/2021, 04:29 AM) 
    Has something changed? Lol where do you live? I’m a 29 year old woman and was told and implied to that I couldn’t be what I wanted. At 8 I was laughed at for wanting to be the first female president. My teacher said “well good luck honey, you’ll be the first” while literally laughing in my face. By senior year I was told by MANY advisors to drop my engineering dreams because it was a male dominated field. I was told that doing business wasn’t a good choice, I would be better in a lab. In college, my advisors preached the same thing. When I joined the workforce I was told they passed on me for the role due to my impending maternity leave as soon as I showed up to work with an engagement ring on. I wasn’t even married at the time nor pregnant. And now as an adult I’m told I can’t be a good mom, a boss, and good wife at the same time. But lucky you. You’ve somehow avoided all types of gender bias your entire life. Wow.

Interesting. That's too bad and I'm curious where you experienced this. I'm 50 and was born and raised in CA and didn't experience anything like this. I went through several majors (including architecture) and wasn't told my gender was of any concern. I chose another field but my best friend at the time went for architectural engineering with no issue. I had several other female friends who were pre-med and pre-dent. I'm sorry you had a different experience. I wonder if it depends on location and culture. Where I live now (the south) I could see your experience happening, especially 20 years ago.

I live in TX. Went to Texas A&M.

3.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I wonder if Jen has started Christmas shopping yet, and if not I am delighted to have learned that the Gabbys Dollhouse house is the hottest gift and impossible to find. Jen will have to grossly overpay on ebay :rubbing-hands-in-excitement-smi

4.     +15   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (xphiler4ever @ 14/11/2021, 16:38) 
    I wonder if Jen has started Christmas shopping yet, and if not I am delighted to have learned that the Gabbys Dollhouse house is the hottest gift and impossible to find. Jen will have to grossly overpay on ebay :rubbing-hands-in-excitement-smi

I don’t think she cares enough to overpay for anything for CC. She will probably buy some generic pyjama pants and pull something out from her hoard or yore.

5.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (JoiRisen @ 11/14/2021, 03:37 PM) 
    QUOTE (Beetrix @ 14/11/2021, 19:36) 
    So today’s pic could have been taken a month ago??!!!

Woah this is actually kind of creepy. Same pose, same clothes, same same same. Creepy.

QUOTE (Bangle Bitch @ 14/11/2021, 16:02) 
    Why are the kids always barefootlikeDon? Does she keep the house too hot?

If she does, I can’t wait for live under a rock like Jen to get her gas bill in January and be stunned when it’s doubled. Even though she can more than afford it, I guarantee she’s still shocked when it happens.

Hey Jenbo, did you ever get anyone to insulate the attic or look into why you are getting huge icicles? That’s not normal.

I doubt Jen even looks at her bills or know how much they are.

QUOTE (WhyAmIHere @ 14/11/2021, 04:38) 
    QUOTE (JoiRisen @ 11/14/2021, 04:29 AM) 
    Has something changed? Lol where do you live? I’m a 29 year old woman and was told and implied to that I couldn’t be what I wanted. At 8 I was laughed at for wanting to be the first female president. My teacher said “well good luck honey, you’ll be the first” while literally laughing in my face. By senior year I was told by MANY advisors to drop my engineering dreams because it was a male dominated field. I was told that doing business wasn’t a good choice, I would be better in a lab. In college, my advisors preached the same thing. When I joined the workforce I was told they passed on me for the role due to my impending maternity leave as soon as I showed up to work with an engagement ring on. I wasn’t even married at the time nor pregnant. And now as an adult I’m told I can’t be a good mom, a boss, and good wife at the same time. But lucky you. You’ve somehow avoided all types of gender bias your entire life. Wow.

Interesting. That's too bad and I'm curious where you experienced this. I'm 50 and was born and raised in CA and didn't experience anything like this. I went through several majors (including architecture) and wasn't told my gender was of any concern. I chose another field but my best friend at the time went for architectural engineering with no issue. I had several other female friends who were pre-med and pre-dent. I'm sorry you had a different experience. I wonder if it depends on location and culture. Where I live now (the south) I could see your experience happening, especially 20 years ago.

I live in TX. Went to Texas A&M.

They are not wearing the same clothes as last year...Check it out.

6.     +12   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group
    Laughing at idiot Bakers pretending they aren't jealous of millionaire Jen.

Status
    Anonymous
    This year she may go a little overboard with their gifts. She's competing with Don and his new family. I'd be surprised if it's another robe and slipper Christmas.

7.     +1   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    New thread-

https://thegossipbakery.forumcommunity.net/?t=62325441

951 replies since 8/11/2021, 21:03   126667 views