OurHalfAcreHomestead: Burnout Bev- Filthy Slob, Lazy Blob, Gray and Bland, Never Stands, Queen Shit Of Turd Island!- Part 7

« Older   Newer »

1.     +8   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (EU countrygirl @ 6/12/2021, 15:41) 
    Maybe she thinks that calling it a "homestead" will drive up the price of the property, when they sell it.
    She did mention that they bought it for 33,000 and she thinks it's worth 140,000 now.

For ToniG, hang in there girl!

(IMG:http://i.123g.us/c/pet_getwell/pc/115675_pc.jpg)

Thinking of ToniG too! xxoo

2.     +8   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    looks like Fatass will be on time today! Will she be freshly showered awake, prepared ? Or bed head with sleep in her eyes trying to roll a joint complaint she has to rest today...she's done too too much folks! I sense a fibro flare coming.

Did she forbid Howard to work today and call him in sick like an 8 year old?

Will there be more crack shots??

Stay tuned!!!

3.     +6   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    why is she not pulling the teas in order?

4.     +9   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Just a minute or so into her live she starts talking about packing and mailing the famous belated wedding quilt.
    No surprise there!

I laughed so hard though when she was reaching for something and starts yelling.
    "ouch ouch oh god that hurts!"
    and then she says "I dipped my batwing into my hot tea, my boiling water for my tea!"

You can't make this shit up.

5.     +6   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    NM i see why she is pulling it the way she is

https://www.amazon.com/Pukka-Herbs-Advent-...0NsaWNrPXRydWU=

6.     +10   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I made it 17 minutes into the live. What a strange woman that the mundane to us (we do without thinking) is extravagant to her and must be heralded from the roof tops! Not that she can get to the rooftop.

7.     +8   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    🖕🏻 Bev 🖕🏻 One of these days your gonna choke on your own 💩!!! I truly can't hear anything else other than bullshit and lies. She is so full of herself it DRIVES me. I hope you get a slice of humble pie for Christmas.

Oh ps Bev! We know you don't eat like a bird...fuck off.

8.     +10   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Watching Blowhard Bev try to defend herself and how she abuses her husband is priceless....and is almost as good as listening to Fatass defend her svelt 400 pounds that her ailing body won't allow her to lose any weight....just in case just in case of what?? A global food famine!???

Yesterday being Howard's worst day by far...Bev claims as she drags him out to chop down a tree that will be dead in 4 days. Screamed at him to chop wood, clean the gutters, winterize, get the wood piled and set up the other tree downstairs...she's had him jumping through hoops ALL weekend like the slave he is...instead of resting up so he can work.

But Dr. Bev did her part by cutting up ginger and making him tea and soup! I do recall her screaming up to him yesterday " Did you eat some souuuuuuup!?!? Dearrrrr!!!!!!!??? Soup!??? Did you eat any soup!?!?!? " while she was playing on youtube...God forbid she pour him a bowl.

As for her bone broth... No. Just no. Bone broth takes minimum 6 hours to boil or done overnight 8-10 hours.... The bones should be soft enough to press between your fingers and if you're putting it in the refrigerator the fat on top is just that FAT. It's not the marrow. Educate yourself before you set your big mouth to flapping.

Speaking of which galangal is NOT pronounced gal and gal again educate yourself type the herb in search and read what it is !!!

Someone who claims to be an expert on herbs since high school ...?? Bitch please...Echinacea was big back in the 90s, get a clue...get off tiktok and open a book on herbs...claiming youre native and sage is sacred and " your people" don't cook with it because it's sacred...but YOU the self proclaimed native are cooking with it...I guess even in your Indigenous tribe rules don't apply to THE Beverley Volfie folks!

So Bev got some hate yesterday after showing her filthy unbathed crack...again to all her viewers...I'm still thinking Aldo..the chicken farming, fruit picking, pharmacist from Dubia is paying her for her crotch shots.
    As for the thumbs down...I could care less who sees it...SHE sees it. Nuff' said.
    The fact she consistently gives the Bakery aka...bitch factory a shout out is good enough for me!

So many people have crossed over from the filth of the Foley flock...to the clean, bright airy bakery....where they are free to speak, share and laugh ...enjoy the freedom of not being screamed at by an abusive narcissist ...I just hope poor Howie doesn't end up like George the Goat! May he RIP....along with all the other animals abused and killed...by the animal loving, tree saving empath.

I did enjoy when fatass said she had errands to run...( Wonder if she's making Howard get up and take her? Probably not since she whispered she was going to BUY wrapping paper) obviously Howard has commented on her spending..hence the free tree, the cardboard decorations...etc...

But notice she said... " then I'm going to bake!! " but when avonlea asked her what she's baking today? Bev...laughed... "I'm not baking!" bwahahahaha!!! Bitch...keep up with your lies!

Too funny she's been talking about the fall baking all this bread! She never buys bread in the fall and winter folks! Not a loaf to be seen....oh besides her tomato mini loaves she did a few months back.

She keeps saying.. " I have to bake, I have to start, Howard wants.. " but...nothing, as usual it's all talk like her cleaning it's a forever to do list....the only timeanything gets done is when slave boy Howard is told...
    :whipping: DOOOO IT!!!

What do you mean you're sick!?!?!? You can't be sick !! ONLY I'M
    PERMITTED TO BE SICK!!!

:t0152:
    get up!!!!! Don't make me go George the Goat on your ass!!!

Screenshot_20211206-113124_kindlephoto-536687726
    Bev...you're an evil abusive sorry excuse of a wife, and human.

9.     +6   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    "Greatest grandma in the world
    The best giving loving
    Thoughtful & kind
    Wise inspiring
    You are so loved"
    What???

10.     +6   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (EU countrygirl @ 12/6/2021, 10:34 AM) 
    "Greatest grandma in the world
    The best giving loving
    Thoughtful & kind
    Wise inspiring
    You are so loved"
    What???

I said the same thing.
    What???
    grandma

11.     +5   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Thanks for the screenshot Nettie Spaghetti!
    I have no idea how to do that on my computer.

12.     +8   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Oh and her description of the tiny portions of food she eats.....get outta here!
    It takes a LARGE AMOUNT of food to maintain her enormous girth.
    Does she really think anyone believes that crap?

13.     +7   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    What I begin to think more and more, is that she actually believes what she is saying.
    Like she actually believes that she does not treat her husband like shit, as the comment said.

And what on earth is her "real homestead honey"???

And Howie is not allowed to go back to work, until he is 100% okay.
    Translation: there are a lot of things to be done at the homestead!

14.     +6   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (EU countrygirl @ 6/12/2021, 18:52) 
    What I begin to think more and more, is that she actually believes what she is saying.
    Like she actually believes that she does not treat her husband like shit, as the comment said.

And what on earth is her "real homestead honey"???

And Howie is not allowed to go back to work, until he is 100% okay.
    Translation: there are a lot of things to be done at the homestead!

Oh YES! She totally believes everything she says. She is not smart enough or sober enough to know they are lies.

15.     +7   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    As part of her very ladylike every morning Shit, Shower & Save ritual, she actually said she weighs herself. BWHAHAHA Do they even make bathroom scales that will accommodate her weight? She has clearly gained weight, but says she is losing. More lies.

1528 replies since 14/11/2021, 19:36   58502 views