FakingHolidayCheerAndHidingMyBigRearLikeJen- Part 290

« Older   Newer »

1.     +11   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    Trapped in the Owner's Locker. It's OK. She'll be back in a few weeks.

Status
    I noticed she said in her post she begins posting her fall videos tomorrow. I guess now we are posting on Mondays? I can't keep up. Anyway, I suppose it will be some fall camping hoo haw. Last I asked, more skilled bakers than I said there were no new AirBnB reviews by her. Either she is waiting on there until videos are posted or she truly camps this time around.

I wonder how many apple cider donuts she ate this year and how many leftover donuts went to the parents.

2.     +10   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    Hey all, I’ve been dealing with my health stuff and am now three threads behind and decided to jump ahead. Imagine my surprise when I see the speculation is confirmed with a photo of Jen running in DW?! Did I miss anything else? Not sure I can read all the threads to catch up :cant-believe-my-eyes-smiley-emo

3.     +33   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Old Jen would of still bought the tea advent and gifted the one the company sent her. Just saying.

4.     +50   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    A friend of mine got the Peloton last year. As of last month she has lost almost 50 pounds. She bikes EVERY OTHER day for only 45 minutes and makes healthy food choices.

WHAT ON EARTH is Gene eating off camera if she is cycling hours every day?????

5.     +36   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Our tree is a mish mash of special ornaments too and I love it. They all have special memories and we will continue it with the kids
    Jen is a hag

6.     +43   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Shopping for a Tensleigh Blue Dress to Wear to the Party!

Status
    Anonymous
    I would 1000% rather walk into a home and see a Christmas tree that is decorated with homemade ornaments, old ornaments that have a story and some old ornaments that look worse for the year. They have character! I get such joy looking at them when I put them on.

7.     +20   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group
    across from the guardrail, infested with mold

Status
    QUOTE (NoLongerAvailable @ 15/11/2021, 05:40) 
    A friend of mine got the Peloton last year. As of last month she has lost almost 50 pounds. She bikes EVERY OTHER day for only 45 minutes and makes healthy food choices.

It honestly baffles me. I’ve had my Peloton for a little over a year, cycle 2x/week for 20-30 minutes, strength train 3-4x/week for 20-40 minutes. Haven’t really changed my diet (which isn’t terrible, but also not super clean), and I’ve lost 16 pounds.

8.     +20   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Our tree is an ancient, fake tree, that we have had for 20 years or some such. The ornaments are collected over 3 generations and all have a story.
    I do have a newer tree in the formal living room, that I decorate as I wish every year, and I give it a theme.It's a smallish tree and easy to quickly set up depending on what's in that year, or what I feel like doing.
    But nobody ever cares about that lovely, stylish, magazine type tree.
    Everyone raves about the old plastic tree, that smells like dust, and it has more ornaments than needles.

9.     +16   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    "Maybe you should put some shorts on or something if you want to keep fighting evil today."

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (RossManor2.0 @ 11/15/2021, 12:02 AM) 
    QUOTE (NoLongerAvailable @ 15/11/2021, 05:40) 

It honestly baffles me. I’ve had my Peloton for a little over a year, cycle 2x/week for 20-30 minutes, strength train 3-4x/week for 20-40 minutes. Haven’t really changed my diet (which isn’t terrible, but also not super clean), and I’ve lost 16 pounds.

Heck, I have an older stationary AirDyne bike that I've been riding about 45 minutes every other day as well as strength training several times a week. I lowered my carb intake (not drastically) and have lost 20 pounds since May.

She has got to be eating an unbelievable amount of calories. Or perhaps her body is rebelling against being punished? :confused-face-smiley-emoticon:

10.     +41   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Shopping for a Tensleigh Blue Dress to Wear to the Party!

Status
    Anonymous
    A little of both. She is eating a TON of carbs and is consuming a LOT of sugar. She equates plant based, vegan and dairy free with healthy options, but she is wrong! She is proof that you can't out exercise a bad diet. Also, she probably has somewhat screwed up her metabolism, making it harder to lose weight.

11.     +7   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    The amount of carbs Jen eats makes my head hurt. I’m low carb healthy fat and in my early 50s it’s incredibly balancing to my hormones, highly recommend!! My son used the ketogenic diet ( with other things like DAO enzyme for high histamine) to heal his gut and now he’s LCHF too ❤️

ThirstTrap Safe driving!! Are you getting your in-laws to drive you in their RV? Make sure you get in early and bags the best bed :thumbs-up:

12.     +10   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    I know several vegans who eat an insane amount of sugar just because they can. It’s like their only indulgence

13.     +12   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    In my closet eating hidden chocolate, nose pointed out for strategic reasons

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (DonlessJen @ 15/11/2021, 02:35) 
    Surprised the Disney comments are still up on her IG. It's 8:30 pm (Eastern time), where is she that she's not deleting?

They are deleted now.
    And Deb Brown added a comment to the new photo on Facebook. She's glad the stalker problem is gone.

14.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group
    In a van, across the street from the heart home.

Status
    She used to exchange ornaments with Don every year, did she get rid of all of them? Why wouldn't she keep some of them for the children??

15.     +13   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (NoLongerAvailable @ 11/15/2021, 05:40 AM) 

All I can think of is those giant bowls of oatmeal filled with maple syrup and almond butter At least 1000 calories.

890 replies since 14/11/2021, 23:13   105108 views