« Older   Newer »

1.     +6   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group
    Making myself feel better by spewing negativity

Status
    Anonymous
    She should have stopped at this looks horrible. Then of course miss positivity only wouldn't have posted it. I wonder how many comments she getting saying this is not it and if she'll ever take them to heart.

Edited by BerthaGene - 11/15/2021, 02:52 PM

2.     +30   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    In the Powder Room Sharing with Wonder 🙌🌎🦋🏆

Status
    Anonymous
    I'm sure it's a lovely area but she makes it looks so lonely and dreary! The horrible yellow tent looks like those flimsy throw-away festival tents. Who goes camping, arrives at night and has never put up the tent before? :20130930101758-5e972761:
    Why is this Supreme organiser with nothing else to do packing last minute and arriving so late? This is her new job! She sounds like she's just throwing in leftovers from the fridge. Where is the list? You would leave in the morning, arrive for lunch and a nice look around, get some daylight shots and get set up properly. Then you'd know you left behind the oatmilk.

3.     +3   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    This one seriously gave Dead Mountain vibes, where they have the dead bodies and photos/ video footage of the final days and they have to work out how the campers were killed :blink:

4.     +36   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    In the Powder Room Sharing with Wonder 🙌🌎🦋🏆

Status
    Anonymous
    Her tent looks like a bin liner

71488EvNUGS

5.     +5   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    What? No "surprise I'm in Wisconsin". LOL And no talking for almost 5 minutes, only her sorry sad-sack depressing music.
    And another new backpack.
    What? Organized Jen didn't prepare for this trip till the day she left? Hard to believe.
    Ok...now it's surfer Jen...can't handle that big chop. HA!
    And her tent is made for hot summer weather. I bet she froze her butt off.
    She really did look scary with her ax. LOL
    Mostly BORING!

Edited by RikkiJones - 11/15/2021, 02:21 PM

6.     +7   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Meow2 @ 15/11/2021, 17:26) 
    was this early September? the first thing she did post Italy?

the pronunciation thing made me want to smack her. anyone with a functioning brain would know it's not pronounced that way and that Jill was correct

Have any of you wonderful detective bakers figured out the dates Gene was in Door County? I was there Sept 7-14…I know there was a rainstorm the day before we arrived. Just trying to figure out if I could have spotted her in the wild. I DO NOT want to watch this one but I may have to, to see if our paths crossed. And no…no tent camping for me!

7.     +12   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Once again she displays the lack of concern for her children by camping and “exploring” alone. I don’t get it. It’s almost as if she doesn’t care that her reckless behavior might cause something to happen to her and leave the kids fully motherless.

8.     +8   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (SmoothiesLikeLily @ 15/11/2021, 20:28) 
    Why did she seem happier & more upbeat camping in a tent at a state park in Wisconsin than she did hiking the Dolomites in Italy?

Yes I agree she seemed really giddy in this video, not sure why.

9.     +13   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    She posted Donut Sunday Feb. 9th. That was 5 weeks ago.

Status
    This was her worst video of all time. Unwatchable. I’d rather watch slides of Gravy fishing and the trouts he caught. I’d rather watch Day in the Life of Winnie. Hell, I’d take a Jen gruel cooking video over this shit!

10.     +24   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I miss free spending, lunchbox packing for a two-hour shopping trip Jen.

11.     +34   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Yeah what's with her late arrival near/in the dark? This is a pattern now. Either she's depressed / can't get her act together or SHE DOESN'T ACTUALLY WANT TO GO or a combination of the two. Just doesn't sound like a smart move either from a safety perspective or just common sense and presumably wanting to enjoy the experience. What a weirdo. She never was organized!

12.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Breakdown @ 11/15/2021, 02:41 PM) 
    Yeah what's with her late arrival near/in the dark? This is a pattern now. Either she's depressed / can't get her act together or SHE DOESN'T ACTUALLY WANT TO GO or a combination of the two. Just doesn't sound like a smart move either from a safety perspective or just common sense and presumably wanting to enjoy the experience. What a weirdo. She never was organized!

I think her anxiety flares up anticipating going somewhere she hasn't been before.

13.     +54   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I think she doesn’t pack for her little excursions until after the children leave. If she did it while they were there she would have to explain where and why she’s going and so excited. They would wonder why mommy gets to pack and have adventures without them. That’s my take on it, anyone else?

14.     +10   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Meow2 @ 15/11/2021, 17:47) 
    not to harp on the pronunciation thing but I really want to give her an easy name like "Michael" and see how she says it

Me-kel

Myk..ale?

My kale?

I know the word wasn't that simple but still...

Everytime I rewatch the old vlogs and I hear Jen and the entire genius Ross family (such intellectuals) stumble through the pronounciation of Graco... I get a little closer to screaming lol

15.     +8   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Sweet Tea @ 11/15/2021, 03:45 PM) 
    I think she doesn’t pack for her little excursions until after the children leave. If she did it while they were there she would have to explain where and why she’s going and so excited. They would wonder why mommy gets to pack and have adventures without them. That’s my take on it, anyone else?

That's a good explanation to keep it secret from the kids but she has all the room in the world in that empty house and backups upon backups (or can afford backups) to keep nearly everything packed at all times, I would imagine. Except the food. (note: I don't camp so I could be speaking out of my nonpoop shoveled ass)

890 replies since 14/11/2021, 23:13   105108 views