The Welders Wife Part Quatre: Whose the man du- jour or is she the welders wife, the tenant for life?

« Older   Newer »

1. IISaidWhatISaid

User deleted

There you go sweetheart. You can have your name back. Enjoy 😘

2.     +1   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (NowWhat @ 9/18/2022, 06:17 AM) 
    IISaidWhatISaid I told you - you thought it was funny remember?
    I have used it for 3 years
    when you signed up you saw it was taken but you added an I and used it anyway
    It’s a gossip site so I’m not bothered but I don’t want to be confused with someone who uses a gay slur

"It’s a gossip site so I’m not bothered but I don’t want to be confused with someone who uses a gay slur"

I don't blame you. It's 2022 and people still think it's "funny". That to me is way more ugly and disgusting than Missy could ever be

3. Old Rotten Twat
        +2   Like  

User deleted

No Missy action? 😁😁

EB1A7601-BA14-4DE7-A4F8-A282E702BA30

4.     +1   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    She's been on IG the last couple of nights laying in her bed in the dark talking about how hard it is to be on social media and how awful people were to her. I hope she finally understands it's not something she should do. Her need to put anyone on blast and clap back if someone doesn't agree with her overrides her desire to be an influencer. She doesn't have the ability to withstand the criticism of being on social media all the time. She also is back to being a brunette and I think she must hate her hair because we haven't seen her since she cut it. :yellow-laughing-smiley-emoticon

5. Old Rotten Twat
        +2   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (Emotional Support Spork @ 11/10/2022, 20:46) 
    She's been on IG the last couple of nights laying in her bed in the dark talking about how hard it is to be on social media and how awful people were to her. I hope she finally understands it's not something she should do. Her need to put anyone on blast and clap back if someone doesn't agree with her overrides her desire to be an influencer. She doesn't have the ability to withstand the criticism of being on social media all the time. She also is back to being a brunette and I think she must hate her hair because we haven't seen her since she cut it. :yellow-laughing-smiley-emoticon

Thank you for the update, I saw some cream cheese and made me think of Messy. Lol

Two things she can get rid of to make it a happier life: whiskey & YT

6.     +1   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Old Rotten Twat @ 11/10/2022, 21:04) 
    QUOTE (Emotional Support Spork @ 11/10/2022, 20:46) 

Thank you for the update, I saw some cream cheese and made me think of Messy. Lol

Two things she can get rid of to make it a happier life: whiskey & YT

You are welcome! Yes, You Tube and Whiskey need to go. She is not good at YouTube, but I think she will be back once they get in that new small house. It’s taking forever, they just got power this past week. It’s still just a shell inside.

7.     +2   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    36ACC9D7-25A6-4BDB-83B1-C86483212509

Tell me you read here without out tell me you read here! lol. 😂😂

Her poor hair is so fried. It looks awful. At least the horrible lashes are gone.

8.     Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Oh dear. Her poor hair! I only caught part of her IG's...but what did that "other" stylist do that ruined her hair? She referenced it a couple of times and I'm out of the loop?

Did she fry it trying to blonde it?

9.     +1   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Messy isnt posting much these days. Wonder when her tiny love shack will be done? I still think shes prob sleepin with the welder & whiskey both

10.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I literally was about to post in here asking if she's finally given up on social media! She has me blocked on IG because I dared to not kiss her ass in a comment, lol.

11.     +3   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Well she popped on IG yesterday just to say she is so busy with work, kids, school. What is she going to school for? The ridiculous eyelashes are gone and The hair is back to the dark auburn she has bangs that look like someone cut them too short. The house is almost to the stage for insulation. This house is taking forever. She complained about wanting Christmas to just be over because she is not in her own place so she is not into this year. She misses you guuuyzz so much! 😂 Personally I think she needs to stay away from You Tube, Tic Toc and just pop on IG occasionally. She is such a mess when she tries to be an "influencer" .

12.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Emotional Support Spork @ 12/3/2022, 12:31 PM) 
    Well she popped on IG yesterday just to say she is so busy with work, kids, school. What is she going to school for? The ridiculous eyelashes are gone and The hair is back to the dark auburn she has bangs that look like someone cut them too short. The house is almost to the stage for insulation. This house is taking forever. She complained about wanting Christmas to just be over because she is not in her own place so she is not into this year. She misses you guuuyzz so much! 😂 Personally I think she needs to stay away from You Tube, Tic Toc and just pop on IG occasionally. She is such a mess when she tries to be an "influencer" .

Poor Missy, she should have made better life choices..

13.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    So she's back on YouTube. And I guess wearing extensions or her hair is attached to her baseball cap?! I can't imagine that it's grown down past her shoulders already since she got that bad stacked bob 4 months ago!

She has me blocked on IG...have I missed anything interesting? 🤣

14.     Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Haha! She had the longer hair and the hat on all weekend on IG so I wonder if the hair was attached to the hat! 😆 Because it was back to short again on Monday. Her hair is a disaster. She can't leave it alone color wise. Last month she said she started adding blonde back to it and now this month it's dark red again and so fried. I saw she made her return to You Tube yet again. Wonder how long this will last, a couple of weeks? Does she have comments turned off?

15.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    So she made it exactly 2 weeks of her "I post every Sunday and every Wednesday" 🙄🤣 At least she's consistent with her failures.

591 replies since 17/11/2021, 02:26   55418 views