FromAmpleBosomToAmpleBottomLikeJen Pt. 291

« Older   Newer »

1.     +33   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I’m so overworked right now, that to hear her talk about her “rejuvenating” stay, or a “self-care Sunday” makes me want to punch her in the face.

2.     +15   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Also, since I am here:

1. I do not shower every day. I actually think it's not good for people, skin-wise, and for sure it's a drain on resources. I look at least 15 years younger than I am, and although most of that is due to genetics (thanks, Mom), some of it is how I manage my skin. I shower every other day or so. I do, however, shower if I get sweaty regardless of how long it's been since the last shower because sweat turns into stink. I work a full-time job outside my house and it's a non-issue. Showering every day is largely an American cultural thing. In other cultures, people are perfectly clean and shower on a less rigid schedule.
    2. I love Airbnbs. Everything on this planet is germ-infested, including your house, unless you find yourself inside a sterile operating room or some equivalent, and even in there it's just a matter of time. I would go stay at an Airbnb way more often if I could. Or a VRBO. Or even a hotel (my last choice).

A little dirt ain't gonna hurt ya, friends. And germs are everywhere.

3.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    How can it be legal to run a rental without running water? Is there a toilet?

4.     +2   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (xphiler4ever @ 21/11/2021, 20:06) 
    How can it be legal to run a rental without running water? Is there a toilet?

It has an incinerator toilet 😂

https://incinolet.com/

Edited by Party of 7 - 11/21/2021, 08:17 PM

5.     +9   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Lucky_Me @ 21/11/2021, 16:54) 
    Jen needs to be rejuvenated every two weeks.

Yet I feel like ‘Create a life that doesn’t make you feel like you need rejuvenating’ is a shitquote that would appeal to her.

6.     +31   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Wordfish @ 21/11/2021, 20:01) 
    Also, since I am here:

1. I do not shower every day. I actually think it's not good for people, skin-wise, and for sure it's a drain on resources. I look at least 15 years younger than I am, and although most of that is due to genetics (thanks, Mom), some of it is how I manage my skin. I shower every other day or so. I do, however, shower if I get sweaty regardless of how long it's been since the last shower because sweat turns into stink. I work a full-time job outside my house and it's a non-issue. Showering every day is largely an American cultural thing. In other cultures, people are perfectly clean and shower on a less rigid schedule.
    2. I love Airbnbs. Everything on this planet is germ-infested, including your house, unless you find yourself inside a sterile operating room or some equivalent, and even in there it's just a matter of time. I would go stay at an Airbnb way more often if I could. Or a VRBO. Or even a hotel (my last choice).

I am not American, I shower twice a day. First thing in the morning and before I go to bed. I live in a big city and I cannot imagine going to bed without washing off the filth that accumulates.

I am youthful looking albeit wasteful, it seems.

0CBF0D9B-0BE1-40D9-8738-667FE9E7F1F3

7.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Wordfish @ 11/21/2021, 08:01 PM) 
    Also, since I am here:

I agree that showering everyday isn’t necessary for everyone. But I will also say….. when I visited France (this was awhile ago and I LOVE France), there was *noticeable* BO in a lot of shops. It could be pretty stinky.

Edited by TheHairyChild - 11/21/2021, 08:26 PM

8.     +16   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Daily hygiene can comfortably vary based on workout schedule, profession, and climate. I personally shower every day because I live in a disgusting humid climate and don't enjoy going to bed dirty. Now shampooing my hair is another story. My color is stupid expensive and fades with every wash so I will stretch it as far as I can without looking like Manky Goldberg. Jen just likes to regularly marinate in her sweat and thinks her shit doesn't stink. I can guarantee she smells like BO and unwashed ass more than she thinks.

I hate hotels, but love traveling which is a conundrum. My house has my own germs and I clean it thoroughly and regularly, which is preferable to stranger germs in a hotel room that gets turned over quickly. Everyone has their own germ comfort level. Jen obviously isn't phased at all.

9.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (AllSeasonWintering @ 11/21/2021, 08:32 PM) 
    Nothing to see in Italy, France stinks, there's so much to learn about Europe on here...

Lol! I mean, I love France. I’d buy a second home there if I could, but I’ll stand by that people were definitely stinkier there than in the US. At least that’s how it was a decade ago, lol.

10.     +5   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Bangle Bitch @ 21/11/2021, 19:04) 
    Because I can tie everything back to either Seinfeld or South Park:

1) it’s like she’s writing for the J Peterman catalog.

E22-D6-AD1-1501-4-B9-F-B870-BDBB285-FA7-A9

This was my EXACT thought while reading that mess. It reminded me of Elaine describing Peterman to Jerry after she met him for the first time 😂

11.     +6   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Bangle Bitch @ 11/21/2021, 01:32 PM) 
    Even before COVID, Jen always had a strange obsession with staying at hotels and was willfully oblivious to the Petri dish of germs that they are.

I work specifically in hotels in both the Sales & Customer Service. I love the Customer Service side, because I have had to deal with some of the funniest and/or most disgusting complaints, and what some people will do in order to get a free room.

It's unlikely that anybody is traveling with, or goes out to buy their own shower/tub cleaner just to use the tub, and even then, I can't repeat the complaints but it's not enough.

Many years ago, I worked for a brand that did research on many things, including the "fecal cloud' when you flush a public toilet or use a public hand dryer. There are some who dismiss what I said about never using a hotel tub because some people will always know better, like Jen.

12.     +3   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    She’s responding to people in real time.

Pearl Jam. Really, Jen? 🙄

13.     +45   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group
    Building my forever daughter-in-law collection

Status
    Anonymous
    To those who think bathing once a day isn’t mandatory under normal conditions…ummmm…we know who you are. Your friends know, the sales clerk knows, the person sitting next to you in the coffee shop knows.

14.     +9   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    My prediction - Next, in her never-ending quest to become someone she's not, Jen will get very into drinking whiskey.

15.     +9   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I watch a YouTuber that lives in Svalbard in the Artic. She and her boyfriend bought a very small cabin for $300k and then spent another $300k on remodeling and it doesn't have running water. They have to go to a friend's house to do laundry and the gym to shower. I was amazed. Beautiful scenery but OMG.

918 replies since 19/11/2021, 23:35   115261 views