FromAmpleBosomToAmpleBottomLikeJen Pt. 291

« Older   Newer »

1.     +18   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group
    Walking distance from Cody Boo and Peloton Studios.

Status
    Think how much she could have actually accomplished and the good she could have put out in the world if she hadn't spent most of it spinning and smiling into a camera like a lunatic. Another 365 days; another trip around the sun, and another year she avoided her kids as much as possible.

2.     +10   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Single and Sad @ 11/22/2021, 12:32 PM) 
    QUOTE (Snark Week @ 22/11/2021, 18:13) 
    Def a sapphire because the engagement ring is. Kind of odd that she got the band as an engagement ring and then that honking solitaire with diamond accents as the wedding ring unless...she already knew they were getting married and they bought the rings together and the band was ready first to show off. That would speed up their already fast timeline even more and is probably what has caused the nostrils to flare to the Italian mountainside and back.

I also couldn't overlook the Gucci belt and Cartier watch. I wonder what kind of allowance Daddy Don is providing. Certainly doesn't seem that he has enough money left over for a barber who can guide him into 2021. I personally don't think he looks better, he looks like Don with a beard now but exactly the same otherwise.

I don't think it was rushed at all. I think they had been seeing each other for at least 2 years before they were married. I also believe they are a good match. Time will tell. Statistically speaking, I know 2nd marriages have a much higher divorce rate than 1st ones. But after being married to nightmare Gene, I'm pretty sure he will do everything in is power to hang onto this one. And I bet he has an ironclad prenup.

I think that this is one of those things that we all are bound to disagree on based on personal opinion and experiences. Unless Don started dating her the second he and Jen decided to part ways it was less than 2 years. And while that seems like a long time even if it was only a year, if in that 1-2 years you never took the time to be alone and figure your sh*t out since you had been married since you were 22 then it's just dragging baggage into your new marriage, especially since so many kids are involved. That said second marriages are 60% likely to fail so time will tell.

3.     +9   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    We need a tally of her Peloton merch…she must have bought the entire line

4.     +7   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Snark Week @ 22/11/2021, 18:57) 
    QUOTE (Single and Sad @ 11/22/2021, 12:32 PM) 
    I don't think it was rushed at all. I think they had been seeing each other for at least 2 years before they were married. I also believe they are a good match. Time will tell. Statistically speaking, I know 2nd marriages have a much higher divorce rate than 1st ones. But after being married to nightmare Gene, I'm pretty sure he will do everything in is power to hang onto this one. And I bet he has an ironclad prenup.

I think that this is one of those things that we all are bound to disagree on based on personal opinion and experiences. Unless Don started dating her the second he and Jen decided to part ways it was less than 2 years. And while that seems like a long time even if it was only a year, if in that 1-2 years you never took the time to be alone and figure your sh*t out since you had been married since you were 22 then it's just dragging baggage into your new marriage, especially since so many kids are involved. That said second marriages are 60% likely to fail so time will tell.

Absolutely. I see him as being iced out by Jen for years and when he felt really loved for the first time in his life maybe he was happy to pull the trigger. I see her as the anti-Jen. Has worked outside the home,wasn't pampered, cooked and cleaned,LOVED her kids and enjoyed being a Mom,volunteers and has friends and a very active social life.
    Some of this is pure speculation of course.

5.     +10   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Breakdown @ 22/11/2021, 18:36) 
    QUOTE (Party of 7 @ 11/22/2021, 12:33 PM) 
    I think they are the same pants that we have already seen in the previous full length pic about a month ago 😜

Oh phew! :lol: :lol: :lol: :thumbs-up: I think the earlier ones were rust colored.

Nantucket Reds are a preppy staple in every self-respectable old money preppy or wannabe :hearty-laugh:

At least he is not wearing those oversized, boxy Brooks Brothers suits Jen forced on him.

I just wish he would change the hair to more like the Christmas Day death stare.

Every time I see Tens I think how ALL of the Rosses must be so relieved to be rid of that neurotic, narcissistic mess called Jen.

6.     +29   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Don got his dad bod back with a vengeance.
    Tens is down in weight and she glows. That is a happy woman in that photo.
    He needs to grow up and tone down the calories, he looks 20 years older. No goatee will hide those cheeks. He looks happy as a clam as well.

Tens seems to be spending money like she is in Congress... :flcvoy01:

7.     +14   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    I LOVE her ring set! Nice taste 👌 Glasses are an improvement, as is his goatee (makes his face look less doughy than it is). Lego hair has got to go tho.

8.     +4   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (DominantJunk @ 22/11/2021, 15:59) 
    QUOTE (DirtyMartini @ 22/11/2021, 13:17) 
    I won’t even used the jetted tub in my own bathroom. We moved here 2 years ago. I have run GALLONS of jet cleaner through it and gunk still comes out. Hopefully after this construction nightmare is over we can get rid of the tub. I’m trying to convince the hubs to do it while we are already working on the house but he thinks we need at least one functional bathroom because the other 2 are being redone. It was fun reading about BO while drinking my coffee this morning though 🤣

You want this stuff called ahh-some. We use it to do the deep cleans on the Airbnb hot tubs and jacuzzi bath tubs. (We deep clean them quarterly. Hot tubs get drained, sanitized, and refilled, and the filters get pressure washed in between guests. No I’m not kidding, and yes it is time consuming and uses a LOT of water. Do YOU want to soak in someone else’s skin cells and God knows what else? Neither would I.) Anyway, ahh-some is not cheap but it is extremely effective, and it’s concentrated so you don’t have to use a lot of it. You can get it on Amazon.

For the bath tubs, in between guests, this is how the housekeepers do it, two dishwasher tabs - they use Finish, you don’t want to cheap out on the dishwasher tabs - and several glugs of bleach. Depends on the size of the tub, but it works out to 2-4 cups of bleach. The hottest water, fill it up to the top of the jets. Run for 20 minutes, then let it soak for 20 minutes, scrub inside the jets (our housekeepers use car tie brushes for this) then run jets for 10 minutes, drain, wipe/spray down/scrub if you need to (any junk that comes out usually rises to the top and wipes right off), refill with hot water and run for 10 minutes to rinse. If it’s particularly bad, do a round with a few squirts of blue Dawn - just a little, it WILL bubble - then a rinse round with bleach, and let the bleach rinse round dry on its own and then try running it with just hot water to check the cleanliness.

We purchased a couple of properties with jetted tubs already installed, and as the motors die, we’ve been replacing them with soaker tubs. Way easier to clean.

Caveat: this is what we do with our properties. I PROMISE that this is not typical cleaning for most places, and jetted tubs are likely gross on the inside. We have worked hard and pay extra for our housekeepers to clean these tubs this way every time. If you’re staying at a place with a jetted tub and you want to use it, bring a couple of dishwasher tabs and bleach and clean it this way before using it.

I just ordered it. I’ve been using Oh Yuk brand and stuff always comes out but it’s never ending. I doubt the people we bought from ever cleaned the jets. I run the cleaner through weekly and it has never run clean. That’s why I won’t use the tub. I’ll try the dishwasher tabs too. Thanks for the tips!

9.     Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Edit: nvm found it

Edited by JoiRisen - 11/22/2021, 07:38 PM

10.     +34   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I don’t like Don’s new glasses.

I think he’s wearing the same pants he wore at that cocktail party thing.

It looks like he’s also past the “rapidly shedding Dad-bod” trolling for a hookup phase & well into the “she feeds me well dad-bod” happily married phase.

Don obviously has a type when it comes to looks, &, this time around, he may have also gotten the personality he thought he was getting w/ Jen.

Or, at least, Tensleigh is better at playing along & knows her role.

In other words… Tensleigh understood the assignment.

Meanwhile, our Jen is over here being all edgy & fierce ‘cause now that she’s finally free of stodgy old Don, she can live the #GirlonFire life she’s always wanted, y’all - -

“Look at me in my pleather jacket!” “Look at me at a rock concert!” “Look at me enjoying Chicago night-life!”
    “Look at me telling my fans I wanna go to a Pearl Jam concert!” “Look at me being all cultured & going to the theatre!”
    “Look at me tent-camping w/ my ax!” “Look at me tromping all over the Italian Alps!”
    “Look at me on my Peloton in my Peloton-gear!” “Look at me hitting milestones!”

“Look at me! Look at me! Look at me!”

(“But please don’t look at me racing in Disney!”)

Edited by SmoothiesLikeLily - 11/22/2021, 07:37 PM

11.     +6   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Secretly Filming My Husband Without Him Catching Me

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (DirtyMartini @ 22/11/2021, 19:07) 
    We need a tally of her Peloton merch…she must have bought the entire line

Jen can give a referral code to someone once a month. The Jenion gets $100 off the bike accessories (like the shoes etc) and she gets $100 in merchandise credit. I suspect most of what she has now comes from that.

12.     +21   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group
    Building my forever daughter-in-law collection

Status
    Anonymous
    Those must be his one pair of go-to, fancy pants. I cannot imagine him having an assortment of puce/salmon/faded rust slacks.

13.     +62   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Good Ol’ Suze @ 22/11/2021, 19:45) 
    Those must be his one pair of go-to, fancy pants. I cannot imagine him having an assortment of puce/salmon/faded rust slacks.

Well, when you’re outfitting one wife in Gucci & Cartier & buying her a new McMansion & hiring housekeepers & nannies while financing your ex-wife’s new “Travel w/ Wonder” phase, you can only get yourself one pair of slacks.

14.     +23   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    It's been over a year since we started speculating about Tensleigh.
    We got almost everything right, except that she might bring kids from her previous married life. I am having fun reading the predictions from many moons ago.
    We got the great hair right, and the fact that she can definitely peel her own apples LMAO.

Edited by EyerollOlympian - 11/22/2021, 11:02 AM

15.     +9   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Colonel Sanders vibes. They look healthy and happy, good for them!

918 replies since 19/11/2021, 23:35   115261 views