FromAmpleBosomToAmpleBottomLikeJen Pt. 291

« Older   Newer »

1.     Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (DominantJunk @ 22/11/2021, 00:08) 
    Airbnb Superhost (multiple properties) here:
    - over the top reviews make me want to barf. Say something helpful for future guests and give us a compliment. Don’t write a soliloquy.
    - we stock Lysol/Clorox wipes, different kinds of spray cleaners, and spray Lysol in all of our properties for the germaphobes, and for people who want to be able to clean up any messes they make on their own.
    - you do not have to have running water to have an Airbnb. I know a girl who rents out her driveway, and throws an extension cord out there, calls it a campsite, usually just gets RVers who want to plug in for the night.
    - Incinerating and composting toilets are completely normal in tiny houses.
    - Hers and the host’s reviews are both the most recent on each profile, which means this was likely a very recent trip and they just reviewed each other quickly. Reviews are posted after 14 days if only one (guest or host) reviews and the other doesn’t; if both review, they are posted as soon as the second person does the review.

Very recent as in this weekend? Because it’s the only weekend in November (when she reviewed) that works… Disney, then kids at home, then this weekend 🤣

2.     +37   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    I hope she dates and marries a gold digger (like herself)

3.     +5   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Party of 7 @ 21/11/2021, 22:08) 
    She recently liked the Instagram page for this.

I suspect that she’s already booked this trip in.

www.dwellbox.com/

These trips are boring as hell.

QUOTE (Depl @ 21/11/2021, 22:47) 
    Why not landscape your backyard, you know land you actually own, and make it more pleasant?

She can't do that! The children might be able to enjoy it 😐

4.     +6   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Party of 7 @ 22/11/2021, 00:23) 
    Very recent as in this weekend? Because it’s the only weekend in November (when she reviewed) that works… Disney, then kids at home, then this weekend 🤣

She could’ve checked out this morning and they both reviewed right away and they would’ve been posted right away if both reviewed. We get an automatic notification to write a review for every guest after check out time. As soon as the second party reviews, both reviews are public.

5.     +13   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Bruce Juice… Ok, who is Jen trying to impress? Why have we never seen this persona?

In a couple of months, a Baker will have found the profile of a guy she went on a date with and this will all make sense…

Or not :yellow-laughing-smiley-emoticon

6.     +21   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Party of 7 @ 22/11/2021, 00:36) 
    Bruce Juice… Ok, who is Jen trying to impress? Why have we never seen this persona?

In a couple of months, a Baker will have found the profile of a guy she went on a date with and this will all make sense…

Or not :yellow-laughing-smiley-emoticon

We'd see the return of the all-kale diet if she was dating.

7.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group
    Walking distance from Cody Boo and Peloton Studios.

Status
    I'm a Boomer and even I'd be embarrassed being seen at a Genesis concert.

:20130930101758-5e972761:

8.     +2   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Secretly Filming My Husband Without Him Catching Me

Status
    Anonymous
    Someone check out the Rene Roam(?) person mentioned earlier this thread. If the leather jacket and some other things are tied to her, concerts probably are too.

9.     +6   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    inside Jen's Lululemon Everywhere Belt Bag

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (SmoothiesLikeLily @ 11/21/2021, 09:23 PM) 
    QUOTE (DeepThoughtsByJackHandey @ 21/11/2021, 20:35) 
    I work specifically in hotels in both the Sales & Customer Service. I love the Customer Service side, because I have had to deal with some of the funniest and/or most disgusting complaints, and what some people will do in order to get a free room.

It's unlikely that anybody is traveling with, or goes out to buy their own shower/tub cleaner just to use the tub, and even then, I can't repeat the complaints but it's not enough.

Many years ago, I worked for a brand that did research on many things, including the "fecal cloud' when you flush a public toilet or use a public hand dryer. There are some who dismiss what I said about never using a hotel tub because some people will always know better, like Jen.

Germaphobe here!

I actually DO travel w/ Lysol & Clorox wipes.

I just shower though & never, ever use the bathtub in a hotel, even w/ my Lysol & Clorox wipes. I won’t sit on the bed until we’ve folded the comforter/duvet back. We only use the provided cups if they’re disposable & individually wrapped.

However, when we rent condos on the beach, I’ll go in w/ my Lysol, Clorox wipes, cleaning spray & will re-clean everything before we “settle in” - including the bathtubs.

We bring our own blankets & pillows &, since the condo has a washer & dryer, I’ll even wash the sheets that are on the beds before we sleep. I run the provided dishes through the dishwasher before we use any of the dishes & will wash any pans that we use before cooking w/ anything.

I also never unpack our suitcases into the drawers or closets.

Jen’s previous hotel vlogs which showed her unpacking everything, setting food down wherever, & then sitting on the floor to do her makeup… just, no.

I have never related to a post more than this!!

when we do our yearly cabin trips I have an entire set of sheets/pillows, and other items that are for air bnb trips only. I am insane, I know it, and I do NOT care. lol I have OCD germaphobia. When I see Jen soaking in those tubs, I cringe. I think did she pack bleach, did she do a full proper sanitize on it?

10.     +22   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    You know what’s even grosser than using a hotel tub? Using a hotel/air bnb jet/whirpool tub!

11.     +6   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (RikkiJones @ 21/11/2021, 21:49) 
    QUOTE (TheHairyChild @ 11/21/2021, 02:28 PM) 
    And I’ve only unpacked my suitcase and put my clothes into a hotel/airbnb dresser once, and it was when I was staying there for 2 weeks. Otherwise…..no effing way. That’s gross.

I have never unpacked my suitcase in a hotel. You never know what has been in those dresser drawers. They probably never clean them. Ick.

Even elite and very $$ hotels in NYC have had bed bug infestations.

QUOTE (WhyAmIHere @ 21/11/2021, 21:01) 
    QUOTE (Wordfish @ 11/21/2021, 08:01 PM) 
    Also, since I am here:

1. I do not shower every day. I actually think it's not good for people, skin-wise, and for sure it's a drain on resources. I look at least 15 years younger than I am, and although most of that is due to genetics (thanks, Mom), some of it is how I manage my skin. I shower every other day or so. I do, however, shower if I get sweaty regardless of how long it's been since the last shower because sweat turns into stink. I work a full-time job outside my house and it's a non-issue. Showering every day is largely an American cultural thing. In other cultures, people are perfectly clean and shower on a less rigid schedule.
    2. I love Airbnbs. Everything on this planet is germ-infested, including your house, unless you find yourself inside a sterile operating room or some equivalent, and even in there it's just a matter of time. I would go stay at an Airbnb way more often if I could. Or a VRBO. Or even a hotel (my last choice).

A little dirt ain't gonna hurt ya, friends. And germs are everywhere.

A lot of truth here. I prefer to shower at night especially if I have to wash my hair. I air dry and would rather style dry hair in the morning, ready to go. That said, I showered Friday night with a hair wash, didn't shower yesterday because I didn't do much. I ran one errand. It was cold. No sweat involved. I went out today no shower as I plan to jump on the peloton in just a few, and will NEED a shower after I get off. I also prefer not to shower on a 3 day camping trip unless there is a really nice warm bathhouse with nice hot showers. If not, it's not worth it. I don't think Jen not showering on her little trip isn't that big of a deal. If it was middle of summer and alot of sweating going on I'd probably get some of those body wipes.

I think it is an american cultural thing too to launder so frequently. Often clothes can be worn if not stained or stinky so on a regular simple day with a decent deoderant things can be aired out and worn again. Less water, less wear and tear on the clothes. Diane In Denmark talks about this in regards to her swap parties and used clothes... the clothes she shows are always in great condition... they don't wash with every wear nor do they tumble dry.

I love hotels and vacation homes. I am fairly picky about cleanliness reviews. Especially places with kitchens. But we need environments with germs. Especially with kids. Prime those immune systems. I probably wouldn't make their pb&J on a hotel dresser.

Re: germs - we have immune systems for a reason. That said, Covid has instilled a heightened sense of caution for viral contamination for many people - warranted or not.

Perspiration (aka, “sweat”) does not “ stink” on its own - the odor comes from bacteria on one’s skin. Bathing/showering eliminates that.

12.     +2   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (JustAverageJane @ 21/11/2021, 20:55) 
    I watch a YouTuber that lives in Svalbard in the Artic. She and her boyfriend bought a very small cabin for $300k and then spent another $300k on remodeling as and it doesn't have running water. They have to go to a friend's house to do laundry and the gym to shower. I was amazed. Beautiful scenery but OMG.

Oh I love her and follow her on TikTok!

13.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    waiting for more pretties to be cast off in rage

Status
    Question: for those who do not use drawers/closets in hotels - do you just leave everything stuffed in the suitcase? Or what do you do?

I like to bring Lysol, although if I’m carrying on that doesn’t always work out. I use packing cubes (yes, thank you Gene, I do believe that everyone crosses your path for a reason and this was hers), and I put the packing cubes into the drawers. So my clothes aren’t technically touching anything but the cubes. Then I can clean the cubes and my suitcase when the trip is over.

14.     +1   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (TheHairyChild @ 21/11/2021, 20:35) 
    QUOTE (AllSeasonWintering @ 11/21/2021, 08:32 PM) 
    Nothing to see in Italy, France stinks, there's so much to learn about Europe on here...

Lol! I mean, I love France. I’d buy a second home there if I could, but I’ll stand by that people were definitely stinkier there than in the US. At least that’s how it was a decade ago, lol.

They use perfume to mask the BO.

15.     +3   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Lmao - she used the word Shook in her IG stories. No one is saying shook anymore gene..i mean I say it, but I don't consider myself a cool influencer.

918 replies since 19/11/2021, 23:35   115261 views