FromAmpleBosomToAmpleBottomLikeJen Pt. 291

« Older   Newer »

1.     +12   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (SmoothiesLikeLily @ 11/22/2021, 12:50 PM) 
    QUOTE (Good Ol’ Suze @ 22/11/2021, 19:45) 
    Those must be his one pair of go-to, fancy pants. I cannot imagine him having an assortment of puce/salmon/faded rust slacks.

Well, when you’re outfitting one wife in Gucci & Cartier & buying her a new McMansion & hiring housekeepers & nannies while financing your ex-wife’s new “Travel w/ Wonder” phase, you can only get yourself one pair of slacks.

giphy-downsized-large_0

2.     +5   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    Trapped in the Owner's Locker. It's OK. She'll be back in a few weeks.

Status
    QUOTE (DirtyMartini @ 11/22/2021, 07:31 PM) 
    QUOTE (DominantJunk @ 22/11/2021, 15:59) 
    You want this stuff called ahh-some. We use it to do the deep cleans on the Airbnb hot tubs and jacuzzi bath tubs. (We deep clean them quarterly. Hot tubs get drained, sanitized, and refilled, and the filters get pressure washed in between guests. No I’m not kidding, and yes it is time consuming and uses a LOT of water. Do YOU want to soak in someone else’s skin cells and God knows what else? Neither would I.) Anyway, ahh-some is not cheap but it is extremely effective, and it’s concentrated so you don’t have to use a lot of it. You can get it on Amazon.

For the bath tubs, in between guests, this is how the housekeepers do it, two dishwasher tabs - they use Finish, you don’t want to cheap out on the dishwasher tabs - and several glugs of bleach. Depends on the size of the tub, but it works out to 2-4 cups of bleach. The hottest water, fill it up to the top of the jets. Run for 20 minutes, then let it soak for 20 minutes, scrub inside the jets (our housekeepers use car tie brushes for this) then run jets for 10 minutes, drain, wipe/spray down/scrub if you need to (any junk that comes out usually rises to the top and wipes right off), refill with hot water and run for 10 minutes to rinse. If it’s particularly bad, do a round with a few squirts of blue Dawn - just a little, it WILL bubble - then a rinse round with bleach, and let the bleach rinse round dry on its own and then try running it with just hot water to check the cleanliness.

We purchased a couple of properties with jetted tubs already installed, and as the motors die, we’ve been replacing them with soaker tubs. Way easier to clean.

Caveat: this is what we do with our properties. I PROMISE that this is not typical cleaning for most places, and jetted tubs are likely gross on the inside. We have worked hard and pay extra for our housekeepers to clean these tubs this way every time. If you’re staying at a place with a jetted tub and you want to use it, bring a couple of dishwasher tabs and bleach and clean it this way before using it.

I just ordered it. I’ve been using Oh Yuk brand and stuff always comes out but it’s never ending. I doubt the people we bought from ever cleaned the jets. I run the cleaner through weekly and it has never run clean. That’s why I won’t use the tub. I’ll try the dishwasher tabs too. Thanks for the tips!

I second the thank you for these tips! I just figured mine would be a lost cause and just something to dust :20130930101758-5e972761: but I will try these tricks. I also second I would love to stay at your properties.. you sound like such a great owner!

Ha. If Tensleigh is slimmer, maybe she has a peloton... would explain the oversharing of stats and milestones. :shifty:

3.     +23   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    There is nothing that could ever make Don attractive to me, or most women, I suspect. However, the weight of the world, or Jen, probably 170 lbs, has been lifted from him. And happiness looks good on everyone.

Go Tens! Get that Gucci, girl!

4.     +2   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (pinksims @ 11/22/2021, 09:40 AM) 
    When I see Jen and Tensleigh, and realise that Don has 'a type'... I realise to my horror that I'm Don's type :lol:

I have long dark hair, about the same age as Jen, a couple of years younger. Luckily my ass isn't quite the size of Jenny the Poohs.

And even more luckily I live in the UK and have never been on Tinder :lol:

SAME. Lol.

5.     +14   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    inside Jen's Lululemon Everywhere Belt Bag

Status
    Anonymous
    I like Don's frames. he will forever be a chubba, hence the pose to try and distract from his belly.

I think Tens looks great, I much rather see her pics, at least she knows how to dress unlike miss salty hat and ill fitting everything.

6.     +9   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (HorrorQueen @ 11/22/2021, 08:24 PM) 
    QUOTE (pinksims @ 11/22/2021, 09:40 AM) 
    When I see Jen and Tensleigh, and realise that Don has 'a type'... I realise to my horror that I'm Don's type :lol:

I have long dark hair, about the same age as Jen, a couple of years younger. Luckily my ass isn't quite the size of Jenny the Poohs.

And even more luckily I live in the UK and have never been on Tinder :lol:

SAME. Lol.

Jenny the Pooh......

I die.

7.     +6   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Snark Week @ 11/22/2021, 11:57 AM) 
    QUOTE (Single and Sad @ 11/22/2021, 12:32 PM) 
    I don't think it was rushed at all. I think they had been seeing each other for at least 2 years before they were married. I also believe they are a good match. Time will tell. Statistically speaking, I know 2nd marriages have a much higher divorce rate than 1st ones. But after being married to nightmare Gene, I'm pretty sure he will do everything in is power to hang onto this one. And I bet he has an ironclad prenup.

I think that this is one of those things that we all are bound to disagree on based on personal opinion and experiences. Unless Don started dating her the second he and Jen decided to part ways it was less than 2 years. And while that seems like a long time even if it was only a year, if in that 1-2 years you never took the time to be alone and figure your sh*t out since you had been married since you were 22 then it's just dragging baggage into your new marriage, especially since so many kids are involved. That said second marriages are 60% likely to fail so time will tell.

Since we're not supposed to reference specific things online with too much of her personal info, I'll just say that from what I've seen, there's no way they were together for 2 years before they got married. I think they rushed things.

8.     +23   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    waiting for more pretties to be cast off in rage

Status
    QUOTE (RikkiJones @ 22/11/2021, 18:34) 
    Winnie is unimpressed. Us too, Winnie, us too.
    Screen_Shot_2021-11-22_at_11_0

Ugh. Sneakers on her yoga mat. This, to me, is the greatest piece of evidence yet that yoga is just another workout to Jen. She doesn’t give a crap about the philosophy or traditional practices of it. Every studio I’ve ever been to doesn’t even let you wear your shoes into the room, let alone put them right on the mat. If I have a mat rolled out in the house, I don’t put my feet on it until they are bare, and my husband has been told to keep his shoes away too. And it goes right back to our hygiene theme we’ve been on here - she’s putting her face and her shoes in the same place.

(Edit for typo 🤦🏻‍♀️)

9.     +7   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I saw this on IG and thought, why doesn't Gene do something like this?

Oh wait, I forgot, it would make for a more enjoyable experience for her and her kids, and that's not what works for her right now.

Edited by ContributeToTheCollective - 11/22/2021, 09:16 PM
    Attached Image
    IMG_4529 2

10.     +3   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (NorthShoreExchange @ 22/11/2021, 20:46) 
    QUOTE (RikkiJones @ 22/11/2021, 18:34) 
    Winnie is unimpressed. Us too, Winnie, us too.
    Screen_Shot_2021-11-22_at_11_0

Ugh. Sneakers on her yoga mat. This, to me, is the greatest piece of evidence yet that yoga is just another workout to Jen. She doesn’t give a crap about the philosophy or traditional practices of it. Every studio I’ve ever been to doesn’t even let you wear your shoes into the room, let alone put them right on the mat. If I have a mat rolled out in the house, I don’t put my feet on it until they are bare, and my husband has been told to keep his shoes away too. And it goes right back to our hygiene theme we’ve been on here - she’s putting her face and her shoes in the same place.

(Edit for typo 🤦🏻‍♀️)

It’s probably the mat for the kids :snickering:

11.     +5   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    Trapped in the Owner's Locker. It's OK. She'll be back in a few weeks.

Status
    Probably a standard work out mat for her strength exercises and stretching. I'm sure her just-for-yoga mats are upstairs in her bedroom. But yeah, same thing. She's probably laying on it, etc. But also knowing Jen she may have workout shoes just for indoors that she doesn't take outside and pound the pavement with.

12.     +2   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Lucky_Me @ 11/22/2021, 11:26 AM) 
    I put matching socks on today! Yay me! :jolly-smiley-emoticon:

Ha! I never wear matching socks!

13.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (WhyAmIHere @ 11/22/2021, 03:20 PM) 
    Probably a standard work out mat for her strength exercises and stretching. I'm sure her just-for-yoga mats are upstairs in her bedroom. But yeah, same thing. She's probably laying on it, etc. But also knowing Jen she may have workout shoes just for indoors that she doesn't take outside and pound the pavement with.

She absolutely does, I remember that from one of her RM1 gym tours!

14.     +30   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Based on Tensleigh's other photo she also has friends...

15.     +40   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Guys, anything would be an improvement to this… :cant-believe-my-eyes-smiley-emo

E089ADD9-3DC2-480A-9339-AB1F4A63A345

918 replies since 19/11/2021, 23:35   115257 views