Mirror mirror mirror on every wall, who has the most psychological problems of all? Pt. 70

« Older   Newer »

1.     +2   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    :hearty-laugh:
    QUOTE (Mulva @ 11/23/2021, 07:44 PM) 
    A.DoraBuhl
    If I had a skeevy John/Ken doll he’d be permanently posted at the greeel cooking Walmart steaks and 3 shrimp. 😄

2.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Not only does she remind me of an Afghan hound (beautiful dogs, but humor me), but she behaves like an alpha male that marks its territory by lifting his leg all over everything. That’s what she does - tries to claim everything as her own. Maybe John should get a trainer to deal with her.

3.     +9   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (.Edie. @ 23/11/2021, 06:51) 
    Thanks to Burberry for the title!

Thank you! But our Lisa basically writes her own titles. :yellow-laughing-smiley-emoticon

4.     +4   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Jawn reminds me of John Malkovic in Bird Box.

5.     +6   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (A.DoraBuhl @ 11/23/2021, 10:39 AM) 
    As badly as Lisa aged, I think Jawn is even worse! He looks like the sort that would make me put my hand on the panic button, of my remote, if I saw him across the parking lot! While I am run -walking to my car wondering how I am going to unlock, throw myself, handbag and purchases in, and lock the car again, inside a single minute of time.

A few years ago, at the Oliver party, he just looked like a skeevy guy. Now, he looks like something straight out of a horror film. I have never seen anyone age as badly as these two have, and I mean never!!

Thing is John has never been good looking. It’s one thing to marry for security, but there has to be some physical attraction, and I’m not seeing it {{{shudder}}}

6. Raphaela58
        +10   Like  

User deleted

I feel sorry for the other occupants of the house, they have to tiptoe around their own home while Queen Lisa films her videos.

The whole fricking reason she wanted a new house was to have her own “filming room.”

Everybody has their own bathroom and Lisa films in everybody else’s bathroom but her own. She is selfish, greedy, grasping bitch whose motto in life is what’s mine is mine and what’s yours is mine.

Sometimes I wish I could reach through the screen and slap her silly.

7.     +8   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I’d slap her so hard her Juvederm would shake. :smoking-smiley-face:

8.     +6   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I clicked on her latest video this morning. Omg. I just don't have the words. Commenting on someone's looks is something I try not to do...but this woman has aged 15 years overnight. If this is a result of the all meat diet ( :sick: ), she REALLY needs to stop it immediately.

9.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Here goes to see if I get notifications.

10. Jools’ Ghost
        +6   Like  

User deleted

I wonder does she ever look back at these videos and regret messing with her face?

11.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    :1485540604:

12.     +8   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    DEE1C010-0DA5-4371-B870-7D8227CAE09752B70FC3-518F-48AE-B975-AD18DFFEF6AF

Carrie Underwood a few weeks apart. Performance hair with extensions and her hair (maybe still some extensions)

There is NO WAY Liar Lisa has all that hair of her own. She brushes from underneath so she doesn’t rip out the tape ins. She styles it at night and it stays in place... her viewers are so dumb. I expect her behavior to deteriorate, but the intellect of her subs can’t sink any lower.

13.     +2   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (CathyW55 @ 24/11/2021, 05:18) 
    QUOTE (A.DoraBuhl @ 11/23/2021, 10:39 AM) 
    As badly as Lisa aged, I think Jawn is even worse! He looks like the sort that would make me put my hand on the panic button, of my remote, if I saw him across the parking lot! While I am run -walking to my car wondering how I am going to unlock, throw myself, handbag and purchases in, and lock the car again, inside a single minute of time.

A few years ago, at the Oliver party, he just looked like a skeevy guy. Now, he looks like something straight out of a horror film. I have never seen anyone age as badly as these two have, and I mean never!!

Thing is John has never been good looking. It’s one thing to marry for security, but there has to be some physical attraction, and I’m not seeing it {{{shudder}}}

But, when the lights are out, and she closes her eyes...she can pretend he's Mr Big or that guy from the show (I think she named one of her cars after) that gave her the tingles. Remember, Lisa lives in a fantasy world. And don't forget, Jawn is all buff from workin' out ya knowww...so there's that.

QUOTE (Jools’ Ghost @ 24/11/2021, 14:40) 

I wonder does she ever look back at these videos and regret messing with her face?

www.youtube.com/watch?v=RCVC-GUbE_o

She was cute (at times-depending on her hair/makeup/fashion choices per video) back then.

14.     +3   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    There’s no lights out in that house. She has sex with her ring light on. 💡

15.     +2   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (love_bug @ 11/24/2021, 08:35 AM) 
    Here goes to see if I get notifications.

love_bug

I was getting email notifications from EVERY post, even on threads I never checked in on. I complained about it, over the weekend, here in the LisaLisaD1 thread.
    Seems "someone" read my post and fixed my issue. Now I am not getting one dang notification!!!! I guess the moral to the story is, be careful what you complain about? HA!!

This happened before, and I forget what the "fix" was.

892 replies since 23/11/2021, 06:51   85380 views