Mirror mirror mirror on every wall, who has the most psychological problems of all? Pt. 70

« Older   Newer »

1.     +6   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    What a disapointment. On her Instagram, she stated they were having a gathering of family and friends. Count the cups: there are 6. Her, John, Will and Brook make up 4 so who are the "friends"? Mom and Dad? Where are her brother and SIL and their kids?

Something ain't right.

Also the turkey looked like it had been friend to a crisp.

Her table looks like shit. ALL that money she's been spending and she couldn't bother to get some NICE table items? Pathetic all around.

2.     +4   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Wonder what old dry rot will show in today’s video…all her party dresses for her imaginary parties???

3.     +8   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Bitch‚please @ 26/11/2021, 05:35) 
    What a disapointment. On her Instagram, she stated they were having a gathering of family and friends. Count the cups: there are 6. Her, John, Will and Brook make up 4 so who are the "friends"? Mom and Dad? Where are her brother and SIL and their kids?

Something ain't right.

Also the turkey looked like it had been friend to a crisp.

Her table looks like shit. ALL that money she's been spending and she couldn't bother to get some NICE table items? Pathetic all around.

That’s the first thing I noticed, the number of place settings, then the disastrous wrinkled tablecloth(s). I think the only people who came over were her parents & the brother blew her off. She’s so self absorbed it’s insane, she lives to spend money only on herself. During one of those trips to Home Goods to shop for mirrors she could have easily picked up a proper tablecloth & a few decorative items for the table. Regarding the turkey, I watched that video when John “grilled” & I think the man just overcooks everything.

4.     +12   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I am guessing they deep fried the turkey, until it matched Jawns grizzled up, empty, ball sack.

5.     +3   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (MonsieurBrian @ 26/11/2021, 02:39) 
    Her tablecloth and place settings 🍽 look so cheap and tacky just like her!

for Lisa to put forth any effort is a miracle. I'm sure the Duncan kids were in shock... :lol:

6.     +5   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    For the amount of money that Lisa spends, she spent next to nothing decorating that Thanksgiving table. It looked pathetic and messy. I would be embarrassed to even show that photo. Also for the size of that dining room, she has a tiny table that really should only seat 4 people. She is just clueless as to how to host a gathering.

Maybe just the 6 adults sat at that table (Lisa, Jawn, parents, brother and sister-in-law) and the kids sat at the other table with the uncomfortable wicker chairs. I don't think there was a single "friend" there other than her imaginary ones.

7.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    At least her outfit was half way decent.

8.     +5   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (love_bug @ 26/11/2021, 17:29) 

It was the only thing she put any thought into…herself.

9.     +5   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Lisa's table looked awful!!! Not inviting what so ever, the table cloth was a BIG NO!! As far as her "effort" goes, what effort??? Having Thanksgiving to Lisa was just going through the motions. Probably caught up in the ugly table, more than anything else. If entertaining with family and "friends" was truly her thing, she would of been doing all of that at her old house! Not waiting until now.... Lisa does things not from her heart, but what she thinks should be done in her lala land. I had family and friends over, trust me my table was not given a second look. It was all about being together food,dancing, laughing, and maybe a cocktail or two..... :)

10.     +6   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (TXMama @ 26/11/2021, 03:18) 
    WOW! Don't even bother to iron the table cloth or get a beautiful flower arrangement! I've seen high school prom dinners set up better. She is just a twit!

Who puts out a table cloth and doesn’t wash it or iron it before they use it🤔Lisa D that’s who I’m embarrassed for her! 🙄 Not a pumpkin, flowers or any Thanksgiving decorations on the table it looked cold, bare and uninviting to say the least and all her idiot followers saying how beautiful it looked well you all need glasses if that’s the case. I’m sure they all went home hungry being there is no carbs or sugar allowed in the house because everyone has to tippy toe around the crazy bird😜 The woman doesn’t have taste in any aspects of her life she is a fail at everything she does.

11.     +8   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I think a lot of people think new = clean. Nope! NOPE! NO!! If you ever get into the stockroom, of any store, you will quickly realize how dirty things are, and the back of a truck is not clean, the shipping containers (if not from the USA) are filthy, and then lets stay on that train of thought, the factories are far from sanitary. Meanwhile, at the Dumbkins estate, we've got fresh out of the dirty package table cloths. I sure hope the napkins were laundered but suspect they were not.

12.     +15   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Here is a picture of our Thanksgiving table. Took no effort, but it did take imagination. The table has two leafs that opens to seat 6-8 people

B6A6007C-EF33-4E36-8A8A-D8BDA607FB95

13.     +4   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Chalky @ 26/11/2021, 18:01) 
    QUOTE (love_bug @ 26/11/2021, 17:29) 

It was the only thing she put any thought into…herself.

I guess it was OK, but was she really going to wear those open toed heels in the house? Why not something closed at this time of year? I’m also not in agreement that light colored and more casual jeans go with a dressy blouse. I wasn’t really a fan of the jeans. At least she was wearing a nice blouse and her boobs while and hang out! 😀

14.     +9   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Lisa’s table setting is depressing. Looks like something you’d see for a custodian retirement party at a hospital cafeteria.

Did she juxtapose Lisa Kudrow’s face onto her body?
    Attached Image
    64916ABD-3426-4AC0-B7F9-7F604753F78B

15.     +12   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    With all the boots she has bought, she decides to wear summery sandals for Thanksgiving? She always gets her seasons all mixed up. She wears sleeveless bodysuits in the winter and long sleeved sweatshirts in the summer.

892 replies since 23/11/2021, 06:51   85380 views