50 Shades Of Filters And Failures pt 37: Weddings Catered With EBT, Sharing Their Addictions For All The World To See, Still No New Kitchen For Vee & Did You Know Kiera's No Longer In Her 30's

« Older   Newer »

1.     +8   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Fatgriffon1 @ 12/13/2021, 06:27 PM) 
    Also not to be a see you en tee but she should have adopted ONE angel and gotten nicer gifts for one kid. Like actual LOL dolls for the girl who likes LOL Surprise, maybe some brand name sneakers, etc.

Obviously there is nothing wrong with Walmart sneakers and kohl’s clearance (especially in my house, oh hey Old Navy orange stickers!) but in my opinion if you are going to offer to make a child’s Christmas special, you should MAKE IT SPECIAL and get them things that will give them a truly happy day. Especially if you’re going to use it as content for your shitty YouTube channel. They’re so tacky and gross.

QUOTE (Onbreak @ 13/12/2021, 18:24) 
    Nosey people will watch anything

Me 😈

Truth. Years and years ago Santa (later in life found out it was someone from our church) knocked on our door and delivered presents to us (we were super poor that year) on Christmas Eve. It was some of the nicest gifts we got ever. And that has always stuck with me. It was magical for us as kids. And that's what I try to do when we give back. No we aren't rich. We are comfortable and I prepare for Christmas for months. I shop deals and sales. I buy christmas outifts/jammies/jewelry/hair accessories on clearance right after. Because it helps me give MORE not because it saves me a buck. And unlike this gruesome twosome I write off zero of my charitable work let alone try to make a buck off of it. It's not charitable if you are making money off what you are doing. They are truly so disgusting.
    Also interesting they let their kids pick out gifts when some of us on here have said that's one thing we in-joy doing with our families and teaching our kids those kind of values. Get an original thought ladies. The keyboard cowboys at Bakery Saloon know yall didn't come up with idea on your own.

QUOTE (Sunshine08 @ 12/13/2021, 07:57 PM) 
    Lemon is back to washing bedding again. Maybe if she told her kids to shower after being at school and playing outside before crawling into their clean beds at night, she wouldn’t need to do bedding every 3 days. Yuck

So those kids are still regularly wetting the bed? And she's sharing how often she has to wash their sheets knowing at least one of them has friends who follow her. Maybe they should be seeing a doctor and cutting out all the sugary drinks a few hours before bed.

2.     +6   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I don't know why Lemon has to broadcast what she's washing every time she swaps out a load. Never hear her mention she is washing her or MM's clothes though?

3.     +5   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Anothertimesuck @ 12/13/2021, 08:32 PM) 
    I don't know why Lemon has to broadcast what she's washing every time she swaps out a load. Never hear her mention she is washing her or MM's clothes though?

Cause she's a hard working youtuber/influencet/stay at home mom. BUSY BUSY BUSY

4.     +2   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    All those two braggarts are are"Glory Hounds." They want to make sure all who watch/follow them are completely aware of their "good deeds." Don't they know that no good deed goes unrewarded. But by boasting like they are it takes away from the act of kindness sentiment.

5.     +6   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    So has the pizza with no pizza party been shared yet? Or did she pass out after the concert and when she woke up at midnight the place was closed?

6.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I'm interested to know, too. Or maybe it was such a shitshow, she won't talk about it.

7.     +10   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    IDon'tEatSugar Can we get a new thread soon?

Here was my submission if anyone else has one feel free to suggest

50 Shades of Ain't Doin It pt 38: Sobriety, Parenting, Budgeting, Charity, Party Planning, Cleaning, Creating, Working

8.     +8   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Wow! I think this is one of the fastest-moving threads on the whole Bakery site!

9.     +6   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    50 is now also posting her laundry getting done. :hi-computer-smiley-emoticon:

10.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Sunshine08 @ 13/12/2021, 20:57) 
    50 is now also posting her laundry getting done. :hi-computer-smiley-emoticon:

Monkey see, monkey do.

11.     +4   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    New thread: https://thegossipbakery.forumcommunity.net/?t=62354180

1135 replies since 24/11/2021, 03:10   68848 views