50 Shades Of Filters And Failures pt 37: Weddings Catered With EBT, Sharing Their Addictions For All The World To See, Still No New Kitchen For Vee & Did You Know Kiera's No Longer In Her 30's

« Older   Newer »

1.     +10   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Omg yes all of her animals destroy everything in her home but you know it’s because they are severely neglected. Either she’s ignoring them whine while she films a video to alert her to let them out to pee, or she’s locked in the bathroom for huge amounts of time. Those animals take their stress and anger out on the house! I feel bad for anyone in fifty’s path... they are all victims.

2.     +7   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Ugh. No wonder Mark drinks at night. He's trying to pass out before she gives him that look. Yikes.

Also can someone puhlease post the tweety bird filtered pic from Madison Pippin's weddin? It needs to live on in another thread.

3. Ireland76
        +13   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (Anothertimesuck @ 24/11/2021, 04:10) 
    Yo Fiddy. Where your boot at girl?
    (IMG:https://upload.forumfree.net/i/fc11338301/...YouTube__2_.jpg)

She sure did a lot of running around at the wedding and at Aldi’s with a supposed broken foot and boot 🤔

4.     +21   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    50 actually said her son was "like idiot savant kind of in the art department". Then proceeds to say how his clay work was on the amateur side. WTF Keira?

"The term idiot savant is an obsolete term in psychology for Savant Syndrome, where a person is mentally challenged due to neurological disorders or brain injuries, but displays exceptional skill in a specific field such as art, arithmetic, music, or memory, far beyond what most neurotypical people can accomplish, such as recalling specific dates and times or re-playing a piece of music perfectly on piano after hearing it only once"

She just implied he's mentally challenged by that statement. She's such a shitty person, and never should have been a parent.

5.     +11   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Lil Niblet @ 24/11/2021, 10:33) 
    50 actually said her son was "like idiot savant kind of in the art department". Then proceeds to say how his clay work was on the amateur side. WTF Keira?

"The term idiot savant is an obsolete term in psychology for Savant Syndrome, where a person is mentally challenged due to neurological disorders or brain injuries, but displays exceptional skill in a specific field such as art, arithmetic, music, or memory, far beyond what most neurotypical people can accomplish, such as recalling specific dates and times or re-playing a piece of music perfectly on piano after hearing it only once"

She just implied he's mentally challenged by that statement. She's such a shitty person, and never should have been a parent.

I was just coming here to comment on that. I cannot believe my ears. Flappycat is a shitty mother!

6.     +6   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    This channel came up in my suggested videos. This woman works full time and has one child, but she runs circles around Lemon & 50.

7.     +16   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Wtf is wrong with that ugly woman? Graduation is coming and I hope he gets out of that house as soon as he possibly possibly can.

8.     +10   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Wow. She's beyond fucked up. Anyone ever tell you those extra loose lips are sinking your ships? You friendless ogre
    That's why your kids are going to have nothing to do with you.

Who else hates when their mom starts telling people your business while youre out somewhere together?

50 shades of shut the fuck up, kiera

9.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Calla-lily @ 24/11/2021, 03:48) 
    QUOTE (50 Hidey Holes @ 11/23/2021, 08:15 PM) 
    Thanks dirtydarrylssidepiece For the great title 😚😚😘

Is she puking or showing us how much of MM she's willing to lick?

😩🥴

10.     +8   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Learning2Fly @ 11/23/2021, 09:38 PM) 
    Posted in the previous thread toward the end...needed to live here as well. That was her victory face for making it with 13 mins to spare to her previous Aldi!

face_0

Victory face? Looks more like a Dr. Seuss character from Whoville.

11.     +13   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    50 is a disgusting pathetic person! I can't/won't even click on her videos for a second at this point. I hope those kids get out of her care at some point soon :(

12.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Flowerchild01 @ 24/11/2021, 14:04) 
    QUOTE (Learning2Fly @ 11/23/2021, 09:38 PM) 
    Posted in the previous thread toward the end...needed to live here as well. That was her victory face for making it with 13 mins to spare to her previous Aldi!

(IMG:https://upload.forumfree.net/i/fc11338553/face_0.jpg)

Victory face? Looks more like a Dr. Seuss character from Whoville.

Yes!!! I knew she looked like a cartoon character but couldn't decide on which.🤣

13.     +12   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    50 can’t even compliment her kids school pics... are we really surprised? Those kids live a horrible life and will resent her for life. #mommydearest

14. Old Rotten Twat
        +11   Like  

User deleted

Little by little their masks are slipping off

15.     +8   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I watched lemon’s HEB haul. She’s such a child. She had a package of hard seltzers and saw another kind she would like and she said ohhhh I want that and she got it , what a damn child. Vuhnessuh reminded us she’s going to be doing a lot of convenience items since it’s the holidays. How is that different from every other day? Poor rose didn’t get an uploaded lunchable just a small one, luckily they have rice krispy treats she can add to the side. Then says rose loves green apples and lemon loves them since they are so small. Again she has no problem with them going hog wild on junk but don’t you dare overeat the produce 🙄🙄🙄

Oh and princess Paige must no longer live a vegan lifestyle since she loves chocolate and Alfredo.

1135 replies since 24/11/2021, 03:10   68848 views