50 Shades Of Filters And Failures pt 37: Weddings Catered With EBT, Sharing Their Addictions For All The World To See, Still No New Kitchen For Vee & Did You Know Kiera's No Longer In Her 30's

« Older   Newer »

1.     +19   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    I got a wedding invite for a wedding in February this week. They are requesting everyone wear lumberjack attire 😂😂😂

2.     +18   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Fiddy must be jealous of Jake's new freedom and is doing everything she can to mess up his life so she won't be the only one whose future is dismal. Jake, please get the hell out of there and every time she puts you down, remind yourself that she's a miserable person and it has nothing to do with you.

3.     +16   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Another haul from Lemon?!?

$1k for groceries this week!!!

This past month at grocery stores alone:

10/26: ?
    11/2: $598
    11/3: $1105
    11/9: $587
    11/16: $134
    11/23: $379
    11/24: $618
    Total: $3421

Who knows what else she is spending at Amazon, dollar tree, etc.

4.     +18   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Do these hoes think anyone believes that ANY of these "hauls" are the "last one of the year"?? So laughable.

5.     +5   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    lemon states the kids are out of school for the week (she claims that is the reason for more food)..why are they getting lunchables?? If she and they are home?? Seriously!

6.     +10   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (LemonLisp @ 24/11/2021, 18:25) 
    lemon states the kids are out of school for the week (she claims that is the reason for more food)..why are they getting lunchables?? If she and they are home?? Seriously!

She doesn’t have time to make anything since she’s busy watching her Christmas movies.

7.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I'm not defending her, but i like the pizza lunchables for myself, and my 13 year old injoys all kinds of lunchables. I get them on occasion.

8.     +23   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    For the people in the back who lurk or screenshot or still think Kieruh just isn't as bad as Vuhnessa please fucking read that she called her kid an idiot savant for all the world including him to see. She no doubt has said shit like that to him when the camera is off. And like someone else said she is trying to beat him down so that he will stay right there and be just as miserable as she is. She does not want her kids to be happy and healthy and grow up to live fulfilling lives. She does not want her kids to have a real future. She is not a fucking mother. She is not a fucking good person. She is fucking scum.
    I wish CPS took this kind of emotional abuse more seriously. Jake if you want to graduate and get the fuck out of there and go back to Long Island this garbage person is fucking serious. I will buy the ticket, I will pay for an uber to the airport, just have your grandma holler at me and we'll get it squared. GET OUT AS SOON AS YOU CAN. Your spirit is too beautiful and kind to stay with someone who doesn't truly love or appreciate how lucky she is to have you as her son.

9.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Shutupalready @ 24/11/2021, 18:30) 
    I'm not defending her, but i like the pizza lunchables for myself, and my 13 year old injoys all kinds of lunchables. I get them on occasion.

We owned a grocery store growing up and my dad would always get us lunchables if we didn’t want hot lunch. I can’t do them anymore as an adult, especially at those current prices

10.     +16   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Backing up DDSP. Jake, get yourself a legal ID and we can get you to Long Island.

11.     +15   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Agreed. I feel so sad for all of her kids, but mainly Jake. He has no roots, was carried around from school to school, town to town. The fact that flappy was so fucking selfish and made him start over at a new school his senior year where he knows absolutely no one. That is cruel, and she doesn’t give a fuck! If it doesn’t pertain to money or food, she couldnt care less. Flaps knows that Jake graduating and growing up could possibly mean he moves out which means one less income and less EBT benefits. She’s not letting that happen. Which is exactly why she says as soon as they get back from LI he has to work full time immediately and he doesn’t need college. Jake, please make your own path. Your mother is a lost, pathetic drunk. Go live out your dreams In college and live back by grandma and grandpa. Get away while you can. Truly makes my heart hurt.

12. Ireland76
        +11   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (Marie123 @ 24/11/2021, 17:32) 
    Another haul from Lemon?!?

$1k for groceries this week!!!

This past month at grocery stores alone:

10/26: ?
    11/2: $598
    11/3: $1105
    11/9: $587
    11/16: $134
    11/23: $379
    11/24: $618
    Total: $3421

Who knows what else she is spending at Amazon, dollar tree, etc.

It’s hard for me to comprehend how someone spends that much money each month.

13.     +5   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    How is there a ton of dirty laundry anywhere in that house? She does multiple loads daily.

Screenshot_2021-11-24_at_13-24-32_Stories__Instagram

14.     +8   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She's currently washing Rose's clothes and drying blankets. I think she looks for clothes to wash and dry.

15.     +5   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Shutupalready @ 24/11/2021, 18:30) 

My son gets them on occasion, but just the basic ones like she got for Rose.
    Not need to spend $2 extra for the uploaded when we have snacks, still Halloween candy, and water at home.

Plus I don’t buy him the sandwich ones because I can literally make him a sandwich. Just the pizza kind :)

1135 replies since 24/11/2021, 03:10   68848 views