Love Meh: 100 ways to get rich while being a lazy bitch Pt. 30

« Older   Newer »

1.     +7   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (MPD @ 4/12/2021, 05:18) 
    So Ross wants temporary tattoos and to dye his hair red no matter what. Heaven help Meh when those kids become teenagers!

I didn't find her words cute at all. You're right, when they become teens, they'll give her their assess to kiss. If he mentioned wanting dye and tattoos, that's fine, but once your father tells you "No" you don't get to tell him that you'll do whatever you want. I would've knocked his ass down at that point. Meg thinks it's cute, and calls it "strong willed." No, it's call disrespect. People kill me saying "my little strong-willed kid." No, your kid needs to be taught respect. Meg was the same type child so she finds it acceptable. I hope he was talking about temporary tattoos and Kool-Aid hair. Both her kids are extremely out of control. They don't respect either of them.

2.     +10   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    They sound like they're a nightmare already. Meh covers their disrespect with the excuse that they're just strong in character. She will not be able to handle them at all when they're teens. Forget bed days, she'll never get out of bed!

3.     +5   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    At some point, children test the waters, ESPECIALLY little boys. You need to be ready because it isn't a matter of if, just when. I will never forget the first time my preschooler pulled back a fist. Came out of nowhere. Luckily, my older brother had warned me it would happen. Let's just say I didn't disappoint my little man.

4.     +4   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Boppo22 @ 4/12/2021, 16:25) 
    At some point, children test the waters, ESPECIALLY little boys. You need to be ready because it isn't a matter of if, just when. I will never forget the first time my preschooler pulled back a fist. Came out of nowhere. Luckily, my older brother had warned me it would happen. Let's just say I didn't disappoint my little man.

Same! My son was three years old and I popped him, well he popped me back. The rest was history. He never did it again. I don't think Meg corrects them at all. That's why she'll accuse them of aging her and the dog. She doesn't respect Justin and she doesn't care about their lack of respect for Justin.

5.     +7   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Dismom8606 @ 4/12/2021, 17:49) 

Same! My son was three years old and I popped him, well he popped me back. The rest was history. He never did it again. I don't think Meg corrects them at all. That's why she'll accuse them of aging her and the dog. She doesn't respect Justin and she doesn't care about their lack of respect for Justin.

Meg doesn't correct her kids because she doesn't love them. Correcting and discipling are a form of love and if you care for them you correct them. Letting them do whatever they want is more convenient for her. Discipline takes work.

Edited by TruthHurts - 12/4/2021, 07:08 PM

6.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    As always, it is Meg first!!!

7.     +9   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    The kids are growing up to be little assholes just like their parents.

8.     +7   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Black Kitty @ 4/12/2021, 20:22) 
    The kids are growing up to be little assholes just like their parents.

😂😂😂

"Little Assholes"

9.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Boppo22 @ 12/4/2021, 02:54 PM) 
    What in the world has she done to herself?

I was just thinking that myself, she's starting to look like that cat lady-Jocelyn

10.     +7   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Dismom8606 @ 12/4/2021, 11:49 AM) 

Maybe my boys are weird but, neither one of them has ever tried anythng like that. They are now both 16 and 23. I'd have 10 more just like them if I could. Easy kids.

11.     +3   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (SJB1974 @ 12/4/2021, 04:25 PM) 
    QUOTE (Dismom8606 @ 12/4/2021, 11:49 AM) 

Maybe my boys are weird but, neither one of them has ever tried anythng like that. They are now both 16 and 23. I'd have 10 more just like them if I could. Easy kids.

Same. My boys are 14 & 16 and they don't fight much with each other either. They give attitude but it's never physical.

12.     +3   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (unicorncandy @ 12/4/2021, 05:37 PM) 
    QUOTE (SJB1974 @ 12/4/2021, 04:25 PM) 

Same. My boys are 14 & 16 and they don't fight much with each other either. They give attitude but it's never physical.

My brother is/was the same way. He was never physical with my sister or I. If anyone would of hurt us, he would of beat the living crap out of them though!

And come to think of it, my husband never got physical with his sisters or his parents.

13.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Just to let you know it appears some of us have been breaking some of the Bakery rules. Me included. When we have been contacting sponsors and posting it here that we've contacted them we're not supposed to be doing that. It's on the welders wife thread. CPA brought it up over there. Which I'm glad she brought it up because I didn't read that. There was an issue with someone possibly from the bakery gave an exwife a link to the bakery. It was crazy.

14.     +6   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Shopaholic @ 12/5/2021, 12:09 AM) 
    Just to let you know it appears some of us have been breaking some of the Bakery rules. Me included. When we have been contacting sponsors and posting it here that we've contacted them we're not supposed to be doing that. It's on the welders wife thread. CPA brought it up over there. Which I'm glad she brought it up because I didn't read that. There was an issue with someone possibly from the bakery gave an exwife a link to the bakery. It was crazy.

Honestly, I think this is a good rule and one to protect all the bakers. I actually stopped admitting if I contacted sponsors etc but I didnt want to impose on anyone else because i didn't know the rules. I would love to know tho if there is a way for us to kinda say if we did or did not contact a sponsor etc in a I guess positive or safe manner. like a code word or something. because i love talking about it lol

15.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (ivywrites @ 5/12/2021, 00:18) 
    QUOTE (Shopaholic @ 12/5/2021, 12:09 AM) 

Honestly, I think this is a good rule and one to protect all the bakers. I actually stopped admitting if I contacted sponsors etc but I didnt want to impose on anyone else because i didn't know the rules. I would love to know tho if there is a way for us to kinda say if we did or did not contact a sponsor etc in a I guess positive or safe manner. like a code word or something. because i love talking about it lol

I never used my real name when I contacted them. I always used an email that is for anonymity. But going forward I will still keep it to myself.

937 replies since 30/11/2021, 17:14   100581 views