Love Meh: 100 ways to get rich while being a lazy bitch Pt. 30

« Older   Newer »

1.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (melbells @ 12/11/2021, 10:12 PM) 
    APOC has done a video about Joshs take down of her Christmas tree. From what I watched of it, he's more Team Meg, than Team DCP

I cannot stand Meg. I hate DCP more. He's horrible.

2.     +4   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    He’s definitely got a problem
    With josh. I left a shitty comment abt megieho and he deleted it😂 what a twat😂😂

3.     +6   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I used to like DCP but he's too much of an opportunist to me. It bothers me that he jumps on any bandwagon that will make him money. I still watch him when he snarks on megabitch but that's about it.

4.     +5   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Black Kitty @ 12/12/2021, 14:53) 
    I used to like DCP but he's too much of an opportunist to me. It bothers me that he jumps on any bandwagon that will make him money. I still watch him when he snarks on megabitch but that's about it.

I also only watch the "megabitch" videos lol. I dont watch any of his other videos. By the way congrats on the title 😁😁

5.     +3   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Who is APOC?

6.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    She has been VERY quiet. Hmmmm

7.     +6   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (AllThatGlitters @ 12/12/2021, 06:03) 
    QUOTE (melbells @ 12/11/2021, 10:12 PM) 
    APOC has done a video about Joshs take down of her Christmas tree. From what I watched of it, he's more Team Meg, than Team DCP

Meh called DCP a child r*****. So did channon Rose. Channon said in a video how he should be happy she’s changed because the “old” her would burn his house down with his entire family in it.

They’re nasty women

8.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Black Kitty @ 12/12/2021, 14:53) 

His snarks on Brianna K/Bits of Bri are pretty good too. I don't bother with anything else.

9.     +4   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Kayelle @ 12/12/2021, 16:49) 
    QUOTE (AllThatGlitters @ 12/12/2021, 06:03) 

Meh called DCP a child r*****. So did channon Rose. Channon said in a video how he should be happy she’s changed because the “old” her would burn his house down with his entire family in it.

They’re nasty women

The word women is questionable for sure!

10.     +6   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    And remember they bragged when they got their $12k suv that they paid cash. Uh good for you? Many people buy their cars in cash and we don’t have to get on insta and brag about it. My dad has always bought our vehicles in cash even his $80k work truck there was no financing. He still considers himself middle class.

11.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Black Kitty @ 12/12/2021, 02:53 PM) 

I don't watch too many mummyvloggers so only really watched him for Meg...but felt my stomach churn when he jumped on the Gabby bandwagon-youtubers making money off someones death is just ick

I know he's not the first one to do so...but it's just such a major swerve from his main work on the channel

12.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (melbells @ 12/12/2021, 20:14) 
    QUOTE (Black Kitty @ 12/12/2021, 02:53 PM) 

I don't watch too many mummyvloggers so only really watched him for Meg...but felt my stomach churn when he jumped on the Gabby bandwagon-youtubers making money off someones death is just ick

I know he's not the first one to do so...but it's just such a major swerve from his main work on the channel

I agree with you on this. I liked him at the beginning but he bored me with the Myka videos.

13.     +5   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    So funny on mehs stories how the son is the baby and the favorite child, even after megaho supposedly pays all their bills😂 so annoying how she sat sideways the whole time so she could see how her parents were pointing. What a disgusting dysfunction

14.     +7   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Foxymama @ 12/12/2021, 20:55) 
    So funny on mehs stories how the son is the baby and the favorite child, even after megaho supposedly pays all their bills😂 so annoying how she sat sideways the whole time so she could see how her parents were pointing. What a disgusting dysfunction

Did you get the feel that the other sister felt out of place? Meg clearly has a more comfortable relationship with Billie. I wonder why the other sister isn't mentioned often. She's a beautiful woman. She's a more voluptuous woman than the other. However, she's so much prettier. I hope to God she's not insecure, or made to feel like Meg's little dwarfed ass is the better of the three. She seemed so uncomfortable.

15.     +6   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I think her sister is the REAL reason Meh colors her hair light blonde. Someone confused Meh for her sister when they both had brown hair and she wanted none of that. Malarie is the most beautiful daughter. Billie looks like Gru from Despicable Me.

937 replies since 30/11/2021, 17:14   100581 views