Love Meh: 100 ways to get rich while being a lazy bitch Pt. 30

« Older   Newer »

1.     +9   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Who the hell is asking her for wrapping tips?

Also she doesn’t do Santa with her kids because it was too hard when Justin worked as a fire fighter. What?!!!!!????
    B0F04F6E-942B-4E19-8E80-AEC1B780D8F2

2.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (SJB1974 @ 17/12/2021, 00:03) 
    QUOTE (Shopaholic @ 12/16/2021, 05:57 PM) 
    :yellow-laughing-smiley-emoticon
    She can't even repair her dripping faucet or her wrinkled ass carpet. Someone on her thread called it a Shar-pei 🤣🤣

What wrinlked carpet? I haven't been watching her videos.

Yes all over her home when she's vacuum cleaning you can see it all wrinkled. The bathroom carpet grosses me out when she's cleaning in there. I always think that her husband probably pissed on the carpet lol

3.     +12   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    5C51EAF3-E19F-4570-81CF-11E5FF83CF52BED4AA00-EC0D-40C6-B64E-0655C26E5494I know I need to get a life, but she cut the tags off new towels, folded them AND PUT THEM IN HER CABINET. How does someone who does videos for cleaning motivation act in such an unsanitary manner?

4.     +7   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    Looking for Jen’s dictionary to see what she’s really talking about

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Shopaholic @ 16/12/2021, 23:50) 
    QUOTE (Cuddlebug @ 16/12/2021, 23:40) 
    He said there’s only ten spots so hurry and book! 😂😂😂😂😂. I wonder how long it will be before he says all spots are taken. Never?

The 2 spots that are taken are probably him and plastic face meh lol

Are they aware France will probably close its borders? They have already closed to England

5.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Demented Turtle @ 17/12/2021, 03:54) 
    QUOTE (Shopaholic @ 16/12/2021, 23:50) 
    The 2 spots that are taken are probably him and plastic face meh lol

Are they aware France will probably close its borders? They have already closed to England

But they need to pay next months mortgage. What are they going to do? 😜😜

QUOTE (NoOneEvenAsked. @ 17/12/2021, 03:44) 
    5C51EAF3-E19F-4570-81CF-11E5FF83CF52BED4AA00-EC0D-40C6-B64E-0655C26E5494I know I need to get a life, but she cut the tags off new towels, folded them AND PUT THEM IN HER CABINET. How does someone who does videos for cleaning motivation act in such an unsanitary manner?

That's disgusting! Leave it to the "Queen of Clean" lol

6.     +9   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    The borders are gonna close and they'll have to refund all the money back after they've already spent it.

7.     +6   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Is it just me or is it weird that Ross knows of Addison Rae at his age? I’m not even sure how old he is but he looks like he’s 7? That just confirms he has tiktok since he always has his phone and hip momma meg wants to be cool. Which if Meg is as conservative as she makes it to be…. 😏Also, she showed a picture of Addison and said she has a crush on her too. 😒

8.     +5   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Cupcake29 @ 12/17/2021, 04:39 AM) 
    Is it just me or is it weird that Ross knows of Addison Rae at his age? I’m not even sure how old he is but he looks like he’s 7? That just confirms he has tiktok since he always has his phone and hip momma meg wants to be cool. Which if Meg is as conservative as she makes it to be…. 😏Also, she showed a picture of Addison and said she has a crush on her too. 😒

she also has a song in her newest video was a woman singing about a relationship with a woman which was surprising

9.     +9   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Foxymama @ 16/12/2021, 22:37) 
    Tina is so gross, all he does is lounge around like a sloth all day and play on his phone. Such a waste of flesh, get a job weirdo

All all of them do is lounge around on their phones all day. A recent video showed Ross and Julie in the background on their phones and all bitch boy seems to do is be on his phone too. It's going to take him forever to plug those 10 availability spots. Anything for a quick buck. It's quite sad really.

10.     +8   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Cupcake29 @ 17/12/2021, 04:39) 

This woman doesn't give a shit what her kids are doing online. She had no clue who Addison Rae was but her 7 year old knows. At that age she needs to be monitoring their online activities especially on platforms like Tik Tok.

Edited by MPD - 17/12/2021, 05:18

11.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Kayelle @ 12/12/2021, 04:49 PM) 
    QUOTE (AllThatGlitters @ 12/12/2021, 06:03) 
    I cannot stand Meg. I hate DCP more. He's horrible.

Meh called DCP a child r*****. So did channon Rose. Channon said in a video how he should be happy she’s changed because the “old” her would burn his house down with his entire family in it.

They’re nasty women

He's a nasty man. It is funny how people (women) who do not know him run to his defense. You have no clue about who he actually is.

12.     +5   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (AllThatGlitters @ 12/17/2021, 06:16 AM) 
    QUOTE (Kayelle @ 12/12/2021, 04:49 PM) 
    Meh called DCP a child r*****. So did channon Rose. Channon said in a video how he should be happy she’s changed because the “old” her would burn his house down with his entire family in it.

They’re nasty women

He's a nasty man. It is funny how people (women) who do not know him run to his defense. You have no clue about who he actually is.

and you do? know him that is? we can only judge what people put out for the world to see but i highly doubt he is R*****

13.     +8   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Emily Valentine @ 17/12/2021, 04:26) 
    The borders are gonna close and they'll have to refund all the money back after they've already spent it.

For sure they will protect themselves and disclose a no refund policy and will probably postpone or reschedule.

14.     +5   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (NoOneEvenAsked. @ 17/12/2021, 03:21) 

Also she doesn’t do Santa with her kids because it was too hard when Justin worked as a fire fighter. What?!!!!!????

I just watched this? Wtf?? Being a firefighter in no way impacts your ability to make Christmas magical for your children. Lots of people are shift workers and they make it work. She is a shitty mother. I never really saw it like y’all did, but wow. They didn’t do Santa? They let their children have Santa for two years and then told them?? Assholes.

15.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Ms Mac @ 17/12/2021, 13:31) 
    QUOTE (NoOneEvenAsked. @ 17/12/2021, 03:21) 

I just watched this? Wtf?? Being a firefighter in no way impacts your ability to make Christmas magical for your children. Lots of people are shift workers and they make it work. She is a shitty mother. I never really saw it like y’all did, but wow. They didn’t do Santa? They let their children have Santa for two years and then told them?? Assholes.

They probably didn't push it because they wanted all the credit for buying them their gifts. How dare Santa take the credit lol.

QUOTE (Ok1 @ 17/12/2021, 13:04) 
    I have to say something and I know a lot of people won’t like it but I noticed awhile back a member that I like ended up leaving over what I figure was dcp bs. I never noticed her going up in that thread either...

I’m not going up in another thread white knighting the person they don’t care for because it’s annoying as hell and people have a right to their opinions but I’m also not chasing people down in other threads because of their difference in opinion.

I don’t know much about dcp (and maybe he is bad) other than his Moodel videos. I think they’re funny as hell, but right now based on the little bit of info I have, I’d pick dcp over Moodelfluff any day and I’m too lazy and uninterested to go digging up stuff on him.

It just makes me laugh over the people taking up for her sometimes. Moodel don’t give a shit about those people...Like tornado, Moodel wouldn’t give her the time of day, but I see her in Tinas travel post wanting to give up her last dime to go with them to France. They’d take that dime too and not think a thing of it...

Ok1
    Well said!! I agree with you. He may be an ass but yes I definitely will take DCP over plastic face meh anyday.

937 replies since 30/11/2021, 17:14   100581 views