Status
    Also doesn’t she have like a BILLION towels?!!! Like what

2.     +8   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (CallieJade @ 8/12/2021, 23:12) 
    Gotta make sure she flashed the Benz logo. Nobody is impressed with your $12k suv you and your cusband have to share. She also got a good shot of that poor kid’s twisted leg. At least for once he has decent shoes on instead of dollar tree flip flops like usual.

I missed the flashing of the Benz logo. That’s hysterical! I think I have figured out something about Meg. She doesn’t like to be home. She wants to be elsewhere all of the time. When she is on vacation she doesn’t have to clean the house, cook any meals (not that she does now), it’s just all play, play, play!! Meg isn’t happy at home. When she is, she wants to be somewhere else. This girl will never be happy.

3.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    The irony of a video sponsored by SkillShare where she is hindered by a broken washing machine (Justin could learn how to fix it through SkillShare) and they need to take an Uber because their vehicle is getting an oil change (Justina could also do that himself).

Not that there’s anything wrong with getting a repair tech out to service your appliances but if Meh’s dad can fix it can’t Justina?

4.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (NoOneEvenAsked. @ 12/11/2021, 01:26 AM) 
    The irony of a video sponsored by SkillShare where she is hindered by a broken washing machine (Justin could learn how to fix it through SkillShare) and they need to take an Uber because their vehicle is getting an oil change (Justina could also do that himself).

Not that there’s anything wrong with getting a repair tech out to service your appliances but if Meh’s dad can fix it can’t Justina?

that video was such a cluster fuck. it was incredibly boring and felt like a money grab. but i will say i agree with you on this but I think they could have fixed it but the shop was sold out of the part they needed. at least that's my understanding. but Meghan....why not just grab the towels and either hand wash or at least throw them in the dryer!!!

5.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I didn’t watch the whole thing and I sure could have some of the details missing, like the part not being available. I also am not sure what SkillShare offers. I’ve fixed things myself after watching YouTube so I figured Justina was just uninitiated.

6.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (TruthHurts @ 9/12/2021, 21:02) 
    Haha youtuber headlines posted Meg's story about manifesting a good parking spot and she's getting roasted in the comments. I just can't!!

On YouTube or Instagram?

7.     Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    CallieJade Instagram! So she posted a pic of Meh and if you side it there should be a video.

8.     +2   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (NoOneEvenAsked. @ 12/10/2021, 07:26 PM) 

In their defense, Mercedes doesn't make it easy to do your own oil changes. We had an ML350 years ago and my hubby had to buy a special and expensive German socket set to get the bolts off and they put the oil pan in a weird location inside the hood. There was a bunch of parts in the way. It was a real pain in the ass. It took him an entire weekend to do it. My hubby took auto mechanics in high school so he does have some knowledge when it comes to cars. I honestly don't blame them for taking it to get serviced.

9.     +9   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I can understand that. I don’t know why the sponsorship is bothering me - people throw SkillShare into any video for any reason. It would make more sense to say I’m learning how to do x, y, z through SkillShare. Maybe Justina learned how to be a travel agent through SkillShare 😂.

10.     +7   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    I think the fact that they roll into Disney around lunch time (when the early birds are heading to lunch) is why the Hickman’s found a good parking place.

She also wanted to show her Mercedes

11.     +8   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (MPD @ 10/12/2021, 18:52) 
    Can't her doctor's salary stretch to fixing the washing machine then?

She can always rent to own...

QUOTE (Coastliving @ 11/12/2021, 03:48) 
    I think the fact that they roll into Disney around lunch time (when the early birds are heading to lunch) is why the Hickman’s found a good parking place.

Who shits themselves over an old, dime a dozen, used Mercedes SUV? :being-confused-smiley-emoticon:

12.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    APOC has done a video about Joshs take down of her Christmas tree. From what I watched of it, he's more Team Meg, than Team DCP

13.     +14   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    My first thread title! Yayyyyyy! Thank you! 😊

14.     +2   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Black Kitty @ 12/12/2021, 00:15) 
    My first thread title! Yayyyyyy! Thank you! 😊

Congrats! 🤗

15.     +5   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Coastliving @ 11/12/2021, 03:48) 

I’m sure she did. She is so bragadocious about stuff no one here is impressed by. She has a poor mans Mercedes. That mode was made for people who want a Mercedes but can’t afford one.

937 replies since 30/11/2021, 17:14   100581 views