Love Meh: 100 ways to get rich while being a lazy bitch Pt. 30

« Older   Newer »

1.     +11   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (NoOneEvenAsked. @ 12/12/2021, 23:33) 
    I think her sister is the REAL reason Meh colors her hair light blonde. Someone confused Meh for her sister when they both had brown hair and she wanted none of that. Malarie is the most beautiful daughter. Billie looks like Gru from Despicable Me.

😂😂😂 Gru

Yes, she is the most beautiful. You can feel her insecurities through the screen. Meg is always posing in the mirror, checking herself out like she's 15; bathing suit shots, ass grabbing shots. I just hope her sister doesn't feel that because she's a curvy girl, she's somehow not on Meg's level physically. The fact that she was holding a pillow in front of her showed how insecure she is. Yet, I watched it and thought "wow, she's gorgeous."

Meanwhile, Meg gets on camera looking like a Botoxed version of Casper the ghost 👻.

2.     +6   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Dismom8606 @ 13/12/2021, 00:22) 
    QUOTE (NoOneEvenAsked. @ 12/12/2021, 23:33) 
    I think her sister is the REAL reason Meh colors her hair light blonde. Someone confused Meh for her sister when they both had brown hair and she wanted none of that. Malarie is the most beautiful daughter. Billie looks like Gru from Despicable Me.

😂😂😂 Gru

Yes, she is the most beautiful. You can feel her insecurities through the screen. Meg is always posing in the mirror, checking herself out like she's 15; bathing suit shots, ass grabbing shots. I just hope her sister doesn't feel that because she's a curvy girl, she's somehow not on Meg's level physically. The fact that she was holding a pillow in front of her showed how insecure she is. Yet, I watched it and thought "wow, she's gorgeous."

Meanwhile, Meg gets on camera looking like a Botoxed version of Casper the ghost 👻.

And she has a hint of that lion or cat lady 🤣🤣
    I dont know her name. She's had all that plastic surgery her face doesn't move hehe
    **I know not nice**
    Watch what you say because on other threads you get called "SAD" for commenting so much hate on this thread.

3.     +8   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Shopaholic @ 13/12/2021, 00:25) 
    QUOTE (Dismom8606 @ 13/12/2021, 00:22) 
    😂😂😂 Gru

I dont know her name. She's had all that plastic surgery her face doesn't move hehe
    **I know not nice**
    Watch what you say because on other threads you get called "SAD" for commenting so much hate on this thread.

Wait are you saying dis mom gets called out on other threads? Pfft let them complain. They wouldn’t last a second against dis mom. She a legend. Lol

4.     +6   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (ivywrites @ 13/12/2021, 00:40) 
    QUOTE (Shopaholic @ 13/12/2021, 00:25) 
    **I know not nice**

Wait are you saying dis mom gets called out on other threads? Pfft let them complain. They wouldn’t last a second against dis mom. She a legend. Lol

We got called out on another thread and it pissed me off.

5.     +11   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I always thought Malarie was the prettiest of the three sisters.

6.     +8   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Cat lady: Jocelyn Wildenstein

I thought it was funny that Meh’s parents didn’t point to any kid when it came to borrowing money. Guess that’s cuz they know they don’t have any to lend since they take money from Meh (at least I assume so for the work that dad does in her house).

7.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (NoOneEvenAsked. @ 13/12/2021, 02:06) 
    Cat lady: Jocelyn Wildenstein

I thought it was funny that Meh’s parents didn’t point to any kid when it came to borrowing money. Guess that’s cuz they know they don’t have any to lend since they take money from Meh (at least I assume so for the work that dad does in her house).

Thank you! I couldn't remember. 😹😹😹

8.     +7   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Dismom8606 @ 12/12/2021, 23:19) 
    QUOTE (Foxymama @ 12/12/2021, 20:55) 
    So funny on mehs stories how the son is the baby and the favorite child, even after megaho supposedly pays all their bills😂 so annoying how she sat sideways the whole time so she could see how her parents were pointing. What a disgusting dysfunction

Did you get the feel that the other sister felt out of place? Meg clearly has a more comfortable relationship with Billie. I wonder why the other sister isn't mentioned often. She's a beautiful woman. She's a more voluptuous woman than the other. However, she's so much prettier. I hope to God she's not insecure, or made to feel like Meg's little dwarfed ass is the better of the three. She seemed so uncomfortable.

I do think Malory (sp?) is the prettiest of the bunch. More natural beauty. It was odd the way meh was sitting with her
    Back towards her. She prob knows deep down her sister is prettier than her and prob always has been. mehs been the wanna be slut that has to edit every picture bc she’s so insecure. Really weird vibes

9.     +4   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Foxymama @ 13/12/2021, 02:18) 
    QUOTE (Dismom8606 @ 12/12/2021, 23:19) 
    Did you get the feel that the other sister felt out of place? Meg clearly has a more comfortable relationship with Billie. I wonder why the other sister isn't mentioned often. She's a beautiful woman. She's a more voluptuous woman than the other. However, she's so much prettier. I hope to God she's not insecure, or made to feel like Meg's little dwarfed ass is the better of the three. She seemed so uncomfortable.

I do think Malory (sp?) is the prettiest of the bunch. More natural beauty. It was odd the way meh was sitting with her
    Back towards her. She prob knows deep down her sister is prettier than her and prob always has been. mehs been the wanna be slut that has to edit every picture bc she’s so insecure. Really weird vibes

Screenshot_20211212-203052_Instagram

Are Billie and Meg holding hands, as Meg's back is turned on Mal.....cringe

10.     +9   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Malarie is the only sister with an ounce of beauty. Meg is homely outside and ugly inside and Billie looks like mr magoo in clown clothes and she stands up for everything her hobbit sister does.

11.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    😂 just no holding back from you on that one. 😆 LOL
    QUOTE (CallieJade @ 13/12/2021, 02:53) 
    Malarie is the only sister with an ounce of beauty. Meg is homely outside and ugly inside and Billie looks like mr magoo in clown clothes and she stands up for everything her hobbit sister does.

12.     +8   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Dead ringer
    Attached Image
    CD2AFF9A-28B0-4AC6-83A4-733B0EAFB0BF

13.     +8   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Malarie definitely is the prettiest. I didn't like how Meg kept turning her head to the side to see how her parents were choosing. They wouldn't dare choose anything against her if they want to keep the bills paid.

14.     +3   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Black Kitty @ 13/12/2021, 03:22) 
    Malarie definitely is the prettiest. I didn't like how Meg kept turning her head to the side to see how her parents were choosing. They wouldn't dare choose anything against her if they want to keep the bills paid.

Most awkward thing ever! Malarie is gorgeous! I would watch her if she made a YouTube channel. I hope she doesn’t think she can’t ever be a YouTuber because of her weight! There are many plus size beauties on youtube! Anyway, the most annoying is definitely meh! 😆

15.     +5   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    I wonder if meh thinks she's better than her older sister! When asked who asks for more money she looked at her. Then on the other questions about drugs and jail the older sister admitted it would be herself and Meh covered her mouth and giggled. It was the same annoying giggle she made when Ross fell on the skating rink.

937 replies since 30/11/2021, 17:14   100581 views