Love Meh: 100 ways to get rich while being a lazy bitch Pt. 30

« Older   Newer »

1.     +7   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    That post was almost as awkward as the one with the kids. You can see Billie and Meh are the closest. Her brother and other sister didn't look comfortable.

I laughed my ass off at "who dresses the best" and they pointed at Meh 😂

2.     +5   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    And who will be rich 🙄. As always it’s an ass kiss contest. Meg was the only one who looked comfortable during the questions

3.     +5   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (MPD @ 13/12/2021, 10:26) 
    That post was almost as awkward as the one with the kids. You can see Billie and Meh are the closest. Her brother and other sister didn't look comfortable.

I laughed my ass off at "who dresses the best" and they pointed at Meh 😂

None of them look comfortable. Her relationship with her family is for show to prove to Justin’s family that she’s overcome her fathers past and her tumultuous relationship with her sisters. Meanwhile they take this Instagram reel and I bet $100 they all scurried like cockroaches from one another as soon as the filming was done so Meg can sit in her bathtub and edit the video to post.

All in a days work y’all!

QUOTE (TruthHurts @ 13/12/2021, 06:48) 
    I wonder if meh thinks she's better than her older sister! When asked who asks for more money she looked at her. Then on the other questions about drugs and jail the older sister admitted it would be herself and Meh covered her mouth and giggled. It was the same annoying giggle she made when Ross fell on the skating rink.

That’s because Meh has the mentality of a 7 year old.

4.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I wonder how much they all get paid to act in this show. Meg got paid for it so they should, too.

5.     +4   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Black Kitty @ 13/12/2021, 14:50) 
    I wonder how much they all get paid to act in this show. Meg got paid for it so they should, too.

She claims to have retired her parents (I don’t believe her) so I’m assuming if she paid a few of their debt collections off she sees that as excuse to have them sit in front of the camera when she tells them to.

6.     +2   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Dismom8606 @ 13/12/2021, 00:22) 
    QUOTE (NoOneEvenAsked. @ 12/12/2021, 23:33) 
    I think her sister is the REAL reason Meh colors her hair light blonde. Someone confused Meh for her sister when they both had brown hair and she wanted none of that. Malarie is the most beautiful daughter. Billie looks like Gru from Despicable Me.

😂😂😂 Gru

Yes, she is the most beautiful. You can feel her insecurities through the screen. Meg is always posing in the mirror, checking herself out like she's 15; bathing suit shots, ass grabbing shots. I just hope her sister doesn't feel that because she's a curvy girl, she's somehow not on Meg's level physically. The fact that she was holding a pillow in front of her showed how insecure she is. Yet, I watched it and thought "wow, she's gorgeous."

Meanwhile, Meg gets on camera looking like a Botoxed version of Casper the ghost 👻.

She's pregnant. I wonder if she's showing yet.
    Attached Image
    Screenshot_20211213-092934~2

7.     +6   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Oh goodness Meh's tornado girl stalker sent her some vanity hair set that looks like it's for a 5 year old. The desperation to get attention is real 😂

8.     +5   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (TruthHurts @ 13/12/2021, 16:36) 
    😂😂😂 Gru

Yes, she is the most beautiful. You can feel her insecurities through the screen. Meg is always posing in the mirror, checking herself out like she's 15; bathing suit shots, ass grabbing shots. I just hope her sister doesn't feel that because she's a curvy girl, she's somehow not on Meg's level physically. The fact that she was holding a pillow in front of her showed how insecure she is. Yet, I watched it and thought "wow, she's gorgeous."

Meanwhile, Meg gets on camera looking like a Botoxed version of Casper the ghost 👻.

She's pregnant. I wonder if she's showing yet.

Went to a sonogram
    Post and billie congratulated her but nothing from megaho or tina. That’s gross, wouldn’t expect anything else from her though

9.     +6   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    If my sister posted her sono on Instagram I would be very supportive, even if I had already congratulated her in person or over the phone. Meg only cares about herself.

10.     +6   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    No doubt Malarie is the prettiest. I looked on her IG account and I could be friends with her in a heartbeat. She has a cute little family and unlike Meg has a cute husband, she also cooks for her family and appears to be happy with everything she has, ie happy with her life, and says she gives the glory to God. So unlike Meg.

11.     +5   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Is the color applied with a Sharpie?

Tornado girl has special needs. I am glad that Meh isn’t rude to her.

I do draw the line there. Open season on Meh though. She probably has some selfish reason for being nice to Kimi.

564A4BB9-E55B-4211-B507-30A4247FBF05

12.     +6   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (NoOneEvenAsked. @ 12/12/2021, 23:33) 
    I think her sister is the REAL reason Meh colors her hair light blonde. Someone confused Meh for her sister when they both had brown hair and she wanted none of that. Malarie is the most beautiful daughter. Billie looks like Gru from Despicable Me.

😂😂😂 Gru

For a fact the reason she bleached her hair is because of her older sister. There is some real dysfunction. She said it in a video. Someone mistook her for Malarie and Meg said she simply could it have that. I still remember it because..OMG what?

13.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (NoOneEvenAsked. @ 13/12/2021, 18:38) 

I do draw the line there. Open season on Meh though. She probably has some selfish reason for being nice to Kimi.

I don't think she has special needs. I think she just wants attention. The mirror set would have looked better if she'd finished painting the peacock.

14.     +7   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Black Kitty @ 13/12/2021, 22:01) 
    QUOTE (NoOneEvenAsked. @ 13/12/2021, 18:38) 

I don't think she has special needs. I think she just wants attention. The mirror set would have looked better if she'd finished painting the peacock.

Absolutely fucking hideous

15.     +3   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Exactly correct, Foxy...hideous! 😱

937 replies since 30/11/2021, 17:14   100581 views