Love Meh: 100 ways to get rich while being a lazy bitch Pt. 30

« Older   Newer »

1.     +11   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Is it just me that disagrees with getting your eight year old and seven year old to do their own washing? I’m all for teaching children life skills but I don’t think it should be their responsibility to do it all of the time. But then again Meg does her laundry like an eight year old so I shouldn’t be surprised - not separating lights and darks, washing towels with clothes.

2.     +9   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (ivywrites @ 14/12/2021, 22:45) 
    im sorry....you needed to pay someone 400 dollars to fix your washing machine but that was too expensive for you so you just BUY ANOTHER ONE??!!!! THEY ARE SO DUMB I CANT!!!!!!!!!!!! AND NOW SHE WANTS TO PUT THE OLD ONE UPSTAIRS???? YOU STILL HAVE TO FIX IT AND PAY FOR IT TO GET FIXED YOU DUMB ASS.

Someone commented if she'll get a dryer for the kids upstairs too otherwise how are they going to dry their own clothes? Meh probably didn't even think of that!

3.     +12   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I think 7 and 8 years old is too young to be doing laundry on their own. They can fetch it from the dryer and fold and put away their own clothes but that's it. Is there anything this lazy bitch is willing to do for her kids?

4. QueenofCringe
        +3   Like  

User deleted

I don't think it's too young to learn, but probably with supervision on the regular washer downstairs. Really no need to put a second laundry room to teach them to do laundry...though I get the feeling with his firefighter background Justin can do laundry better than Meg. Did she really imply that she's going to wash her clothes in the same load as a throw pillow?

5.     +8   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I am all for raising self sufficient kids but like you said, the mother of that home doesn’t even do laundry right. She’s such an idiot. My youngest is 6 and she doesn’t wash her own clothes but she does help with loading, pouring soap in and all the end part but with supervision. She’s not doing it alone. Her older siblings all do their own but they are 10+. This bitch is so damn lazy.

6.     +2   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    I also think it's too young. My daughter helped at that age and I'd show her what to do but she wasn't able to really take over her own laundry until she was like 13

7.     +4   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Ack. Laundry. I don't WANT anyone touching the laundry lol BUUTTT I taught my teen boys how to use the machine and wash towels when they were probably Ross and Julie's ages. I don't mix colors, I wash certain things inside out, or on a different cycle or with different water temps and stuff. They fold and put away their own laundry and they do the towels. They also have to do their sheets on the weekend.

I've taught them to put shirts with like that plastic-y logo stuff (Nike, UA) inside out in the hamper bc I like to wash those inside out. Sometimes they do, sometimes they don't... I think it's just how it comes off their bodies but when I see it inside out I like to think that they're trying lol.

8.     +8   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    So bitch boy is planning on taking people to Paris. He's charging 3500 per person, which doesn't include airfare or food. I do wonder if that includes a hotel and how many days?! I knew they were desperate for money, but not this desperate

9.     +6   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    His face is so fat, gross, pock-marked, fat and gross.

10.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    The trip includes downtime too. Probably A LOT of it! There’ll be one of these trips and then he will be done with that career.

11.     +8   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (TruthHurts @ 12/15/2021, 08:32 PM) 
    So bitch boy is planning on taking people to Paris. He's charging 3500 per person, which doesn't include airfare or food. I do wonder if that includes a hotel and how many days?! I knew they were desperate for money, but not this desperate

Ick...to me he comes across as a bit thick and uneducated. There's no way I would want him being a tour leader

12.     +12   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    For just the low, low price of $3500 per person you can have Justin tell you all the Paris facts he just googled.

13.     +7   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Well he's got to make up his wife's drop in revenue somehow! $3500 to see bitch boy's moon pie face every day abroad...I'll think I'll pass! 😂

14.     Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    What on earth!!! I can't see his stories. What exactly is he doing?

15.     +9   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    They just pull shit out of their asses. They've been to Paris once and Justin thinks he's an expert now? Please, stop embarrassing yourselves.

937 replies since 30/11/2021, 17:14   100581 views