Love Meh: 100 ways to get rich while being a lazy bitch Pt. 30

« Older   Newer »

1.     +7   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (NoOneEvenAsked. @ 17/12/2021, 03:44) 
    5C51EAF3-E19F-4570-81CF-11E5FF83CF52BED4AA00-EC0D-40C6-B64E-0655C26E5494I know I need to get a life, but she cut the tags off new towels, folded them AND PUT THEM IN HER CABINET. How does someone who does videos for cleaning motivation act in such an unsanitary manner?

It's gross. Whenever I buy new towels, bedsheets, cushion covers, blankets etc they go straight in the wash before first use. I just imagine germs everywhere from other people touching them!

2.     +6   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Also why is her closet always a mess?

3.     +4   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Cupcake29 @ 17/12/2021, 04:39) 
    Is it just me or is it weird that Ross knows of Addison Rae at his age? I’m not even sure how old he is but he looks like he’s 7? That just confirms he has tiktok since he always has his phone and hip momma meg wants to be cool. Which if Meg is as conservative as she makes it to be…. 😏Also, she showed a picture of Addison and said she has a crush on her too. 😒

He under-performs in school, when he attends school, but he knows who Addison Rae is; ridiculous

4.     +5   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Some use the TV as the nanny, but Meg uses phones.
    Also, if the kids were told there was no Santa when they were little, I guarantee that was pushed by Meg. Heaven forbid she had to wake up from her peaceful slumber, get herself up and set out the toys. Or they could have waited until Justina was off duty. Justina wasn’t the only firefighter in the US. There are thousands of firefighter and police officer families throughout our nation who make it work and have for years and years. Not these two. It’s all about what is easiest for Meg.

5.     +3   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Ms Mac @ 12/17/2021, 07:31 AM) 
    QUOTE (NoOneEvenAsked. @ 17/12/2021, 03:21) 
    Who the hell is asking her for wrapping tips?

Also she doesn’t do Santa with her kids because it was too hard when Justin worked as a fire fighter. What?!!!!!????
    B0F04F6E-942B-4E19-8E80-AEC1B780D8F2

I just watched this? Wtf?? Being a firefighter in no way impacts your ability to make Christmas magical for your children. Lots of people are shift workers and they make it work. She is a shitty mother. I never really saw it like y’all did, but wow. They didn’t do Santa? They let their children have Santa for two years and then told them?? Assholes.

I actually watched this video and I was also like WTF?! How shitty can you get telling kids that young there is no Santa. Yes, doing Santa is hard but, it's a small amount of time in life. Kids don't believe in Santa forever. My youngest stopped a couple years ago. Yes, it's been easier but, it feels like something is missing now.

6.     +7   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    As many of y'all know, I'm very religious. However, I don't think the Santa thing is big deal. To me, it only confuses children. In fact, it is far from anything mentioned in the bible of the birth of Christ. After all, ChristMas is a mass. It's for worship. I'm surprised she even celebrates the birth of Christ, like she's even a Christian. I thought she was into rocks, manifestation, and power of the universe.

7.     +4   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (TruthHurts @ 12/17/2021, 02:25 PM) 
    As many of y'all know, I'm very religious. However, I don't think the Santa thing is big deal. To me, it only confuses children. In fact, it is far from anything mentioned in the bible of the birth of Christ. After all, ChristMas is a mass. It's for worship. I'm surprised she even celebrates the birth of Christ, like she's even a Christian. I thought she was into rocks, manifestation, and power of the universe.

We're Agnostic and we still celebrate Christmas. We don't celebrate the Jesus's birthday part of it (Jesus's birthday wasn't December 25th anyway) but, more of a magical time/spread love and cheer/spend time with your family, type of holiday. I have 4 kids and not one of them were ever "confused" by Santa. Neither was I as a child.

8.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Crystals and rocks are much closer to the Pagan origins of the holiday, so there's really no issue there. The problem is more about her and all these other clowns pushing so much consumerism.

9.     +2   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Well ....ok. Yes, the exact date of his birth is not documented. It is not even commanded to celebrate his birthday. There's even verses that state not to take or add from the bible. I'm an adult and even I'm confused by the way you celebrate Christmas. I honestly thought it was for those that believed in it being the birth of Christ. That's why it's called "Christ"" Mas" spread love and cheer all you want though ✌️

10.     +1   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I don't think the Santa thing is a big deal either but everyone is different. 🤷‍♀️

11.     +2   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Emily Valentine @ 17/12/2021, 20:35) 
    Crystals and rocks are much closer to the Pagan origins of the holiday, so there's really no issue there. The problem is more about her and all these other clowns pushing so much consumerism.

Correct me if I'm wrong but believing rocks have power or energy is indeed witch craft.

12.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (TruthHurts @ 17/12/2021, 20:49) 
    QUOTE (Emily Valentine @ 17/12/2021, 20:35) 

Correct me if I'm wrong but believing rocks have power or energy is indeed witch craft.

Witch craft isn’t wrong first off.. So let’s keep this about her consumerism. I’m not catholic but i take time during this month to enjoy the holidays because it gives all of us to spend time with family you normally wouldn’t see. That’s what holidays is about to me not about presents like it is to Meg

13.     +8   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    It’s stories abt ross and his “crush” kinda rubbed me the wrong way. I feel the way he was acting was so cringey, like he’s trying to act older than what he is. Can’t wait to see the hell they put her through. Just a gross family

14.     +6   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Yeah it was totally unnecessary for her to mention he likes a neighbourhood girl.

15.     +7   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I honestly can't see Meg being the kind of person to welcome in the neighbourhood kids

937 replies since 30/11/2021, 17:14   100581 views