Love Meh: 100 ways to get rich while being a lazy bitch Pt. 30

« Older   Newer »

1.     +7   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I have a friend who doesn't like Santa to get the credit, and it cracks me up! They will know one day! I promise!

How long will Justin keep talking about this stupid Paris idea? 😴

2.     +8   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I will be surprised as hell if Justin gets all 12 spots taken. And if he doesn’t? Does he just cancel the whole damn thing?

3.     +10   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (TruthHurts @ 17/12/2021, 20:49) 
    Correct me if I'm wrong but believing rocks have power or energy is indeed witch craft.

I never got that. A lot of my super devote Christian acquaintances believe in the healing power of essential oils and go to them before modern medicine, yet believing in the power of stones as witchery. Aren’t they both from The Lord? I mean He did make aforementioned stones. What makes one any different than the other?

Im a Christian and celebrate the birth of Jesus but we did Santa as well. My 4 kids were never confused. They are all brought up in church and always knew the “reason for the season”

The Santa thing was all in childhood fun right?
    As they got older we focused less on the presents and more the joyfulness of having the family gather.

I’ve become more of a lurker in the thread since I mostly pop on at work now and read to catch up but those are just my thoughts.

4.     Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Believe what you want. Just because something was created by the Holy spirit, doesn't mean it has power. If that's your thing, whatever. As far as essential oils go, I'm not into that so I can't comment. I'm not against medicine. I said Meh teaching them Santa isn't real isn't a big deal to me, it's not. I just don't see the point lol.

5.     +2   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Right, you gave your opinion and I gave mine. No big deal hun 😅

6.     Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    I'm not bothered. I have my unapologetic beliefs and you have yours

7.     +5   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I always reserved 1 big present to be from Santa. Thus, the magic and believing that Santa could fulfill all your wishes was born. Then I struggled for a few years during the recession and the presents were fewer and smaller. So I convinced my girls that Santa had a lot of children to provide for so he couldn't do as much that year. My girls were fine with that explanation and happy with what they got. Then the truth came out. My youngest daughter was quite pissed that I lied about Santa, the tooth fairy and all of those imaginary freaks lol. Meh's explanation is pretty lame. She could have just said that they don't believe in Santa Claus.

8.     +9   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Is the Paris thing serious?

Because Meg can barely hold it together on her own with the kids. By day two, she’s ready to leave them at the curb to go home to her two dogs.

And it just seems tacky if the kids and/or Meg tagged along on the trip.

And the dude has only gone to Paris once. I wouldn’t pay for that no matter how much time he’s spent on Wikipedia.

Besides, if Justin isn’t home who will complete the chores and set up all the listings for their Poshmark store? 🤣

9.     +5   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Black Kitty @ 17/12/2021, 23:56) 
    I always reserved 1 big present to be from Santa. Thus, the magic and believing that Santa could fulfill all your wishes was born. Then I struggled for a few years during the recession and the presents were fewer and smaller. So I convinced my girls that Santa had a lot of children to provide for so he couldn't do as much that year. My girls were fine with that explanation and happy with what they got. Then the truth came out. My youngest daughter was quite pissed that I lied about Santa, the tooth fairy and all of those imaginary freaks lol. Meh's explanation is pretty lame. She could have just said that they don't believe in Santa Claus.

Oh my gosh I love this comment. I did all the Santa stuff, Easter bunny ( we hired a person to dress up like one), tooth fairy. My kids are teens now and they loved all the make believe stuff. My daughter said she saw hubby putting her dolls and bike under the tree (unwrapped). Plus her older brother told her to grow up and that my husband and I were Santa, she was only 6. She just told me last year. I was like that little shithead. She's my baby and I tried to keep her young.

10.     +4   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (craycrayallday @ 12/17/2021, 06:32 PM) 
    Is the Paris thing serious?

Because Meg can barely hold it together on her own with the kids. By day two, she’s ready to leave them at the curb to go home to her two dogs.

And it just seems tacky if the kids and/or Meg tagged along on the trip.

And the dude has only gone to Paris once. I wouldn’t pay for that no matter how much time he’s spent on Wikipedia.

Besides, if Justin isn’t home who will complete the chores and set up all the listings for their Poshmark store? 🤣

I hope they don't plan on taking their kids on these trips that people paid 3500 bucks for. I know I would not want to deal with someone else's kids on my vacay.

Also, I'm really surprised that Meg would want Justin going off alone to another country with a bunch of strangers and I'm sure there will be some single women or women who are bored in their current relationships. I still think the rumor of him having an affair is true just based on all of the stuff she's done to enhance her appearance since this so called affair happened.

11.     +6   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Foxymama @ 17/12/2021, 21:06) 
    It’s stories abt ross and his “crush” kinda rubbed me the wrong way. I feel the way he was acting was so cringey, like he’s trying to act older than what he is. Can’t wait to see the hell they put her through. Just a gross family

That was annoying. He has his whole life for adult behavior. Just be a kid. Remember when Meg said he had a crush on Jennifer Hunt's daughter. Now it's a twenty something year old woman. Meg finds it cute because she was that way. She encourages young dating, social media, and future entrepreneurship. She wouldn't even consider a stronger focus on their academics for a different future that they may want, outside of a camera. I
    bet she doesn't talk to them about being nurses, pharmacists, teachers, truck drivers. That's beneath what she calls success. She'd much rather them get married at 12 and become young YouTubers.

12.     +5   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Ok1 @ 12/17/2021, 08:13 PM) 
    I think it’s weird that he takes risqué photos and videos of his wife for the public to see. I’m not sure what he’s thinking when he does it...

I don't understand it either. Considering most of his followers are her stans, which are mostly women. What woman wants to see another woman in that way. Unless these women are into other women but I highly doubt that the majority of Meg's stans are lesbians. Most ledbians are not following heterosexual married women on IG and YouTube.

13.     +8   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Meg and her "coaster throwing" kids will definitely be going. That's the point of the trip. Those fools paying for his services will cover the cost of his family. Plus, his limited brain will tell him that Meg's a celebrity and people would want to see her. They're so damn delusional. She literally insults Europeans with all her opinions about how they live. No one wants to be around her.

14.     +1   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Someone should show the people that book with Justin Megs comment about the toilet a few months ago. They might reconsider Justin.

15.     +3   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    I think we he advertised it he said 13 and older to come. So hopefully that means child free.

937 replies since 30/11/2021, 17:14   100581 views