KetoinCourt, Part 3: Keto Karen Keeps Oversharing

« Older   Newer »

1.     +5   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I always thought she had serial killer eyes, but maybe it’s just the hashimotos?

2.     +8   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Curiouser- you are spot on. I googled orthorexic, and this describes her to a T. She even finally admitted today she’s depressed over these latest restrictions.

3.     +6   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (IDon'tEatSugar @ 12/19/2021, 03:50 PM)
    She looks like is a mad woman. Damn.

There Fixed it for ya.

I went to Google orthorexic and it's definitely fitting her very well.

She's paid for generic lab testing, FM doctor, testing, will spend more on the gut testing, paid for ME's consultation fee. Yet she's so healthy and they don't need insurance......

At this rate, what CAN she eat!??

4.     +9   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    I've never seen someone SO upset over dietary restrictions!! She doesn't want to be healthy, she just wants to be right!!

5.     +8   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    After less than a week (and not yet implementing all the new changes) her stomach is already looking different. Bullshit.

6.     +11   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group
    Buying more candles to pray for them hoes

Status
    Anonymous
    This has sent her into an absolute tailspin :hearty-laugh:

I wonder if it even crossed her mind that maybe people were telling her about the caffeine in the green tea to help her, incase she actually didn’t know.

What will she eat for Christmas dinner, turkey carnivore crisps? Chicken wings? This is going to be good :1485540604:

7.     +5   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    A weenie in some chili and a Dutch baby?

8.     +6   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Her apology is I’m sorry -but y’all didn’t give me grace -your sorry too?
    Stacy you are a BITCH it was no surprise to anyone
    start with decaf
    Fresh lemon juice on your salad
    Eat more vegetables
    She complicates everything
    Funny she just realized her food choices are trash…. She desperately needs that nutrition consult

9.     +3   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    AIP, in a nutshell (except nuts and seeds are not on the menu - tee hee) (source)

SPOILER (click to view)
    Re-introducing-foods-on-the-autoimmune-protocol-28

10.     +5   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    I’m with Jenbot, I’m still confused if she feels so great why is she doing this? It must be about the hair lol. I hate to break it to her, but hair has mostly to do with genes and it looks like her parents have very thin hair and with her impending menopause that is the reason not some bogus hashimotos or thyroid issue.

Also, her diet is really bad. I’m surprised no one has told her to stop with all the fake sugars - that can’t be good for sure. And yes what about greens, salads, fish? We know she doesn’t eat fruits lol. She loves to talk about Dr. Hyman but even he would tell her what she is eating is no bueno. She really should go on an AIP protocol or elimination diet like whole 30 if she were serious about this but she ain’t! Also if she thinks she will be in remission by March she is delusional but we already knew that

11.     +7   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Get ready for a major incident. She is dealing with cognitive dissonance right now. She can’t see that what she eats now is just a frankenfood version of what she used to eat. She’s convinced herself that the processed keto snacks are healthy. At some point she is going to fail because her Hashimotos will start working against her. It will become a powder keg.

The fact that she went to a “nutritionist” who may or may not have disordered eating too, is very telling. She is going down a potentially dangerous path. Especially if she stops treating her autoimmune with the correct medication.

12.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    "Maybe you should put some shorts on or something if you want to keep fighting evil today."

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Curiouser and curiouser @ 12/20/2021, 12:14 PM) 
    Get ready for a major incident. She is dealing with cognitive dissonance right now. She can’t see that what she eats now is just a frankenfood version of what she used to eat. She’s convinced herself that the processed keto snacks are healthy. At some point she is going to fail because her Hashimotos will start working against her. It will become a powder keg.

The fact that she went to a “nutritionist” who may or may not have disordered eating too, is very telling. She is going down a potentially dangerous path. Especially if she stops treating her autoimmune with the correct medication.

Agreed. My ex-MIL had encephalitis from untreated Hashimoto's. Stacy is being completely foolish & stubborn. Of course she obviously knows better than any MD or FM Dr. :rolleyes:

13.     +5   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Have you noticed that she keeps saying “we” are giving up coffee. Um - how selfish. Why can’t the hubs keep drinking it.

I am curious what she will be able to eat/. Maybe she can just live off of her supplements.

14.     +5   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Has a real doctor or endocrinologist seen her yet? Or just one of these self pay, no insurance quacks?

15.     +4   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    I can’t believe she’s going to start doing lives. She’s such a thin skinned control freak, that seems way out of her comfort zone. Wait until someone asks a question that she thinks is criticizing her. She will freak.

889 replies since 7/12/2021, 16:42   83109 views