ShowingHerWoolThongtoAttractANewDong #realDdeficient Pt. 294

« Older   Newer »

1.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Bangle Bitch @ 12/7/2021, 08:11 PM) 
    Someone needs to move along and it’s not me…

I think there is a board for disagreements or whatever, but I'm not really into it. I'm just posting my observations and snark like anyone else. My opinion doesn't line up with every last poster here. It's bound to happen. It'll be alright.

2.     +32   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Screen_Shot_2021-12-07_at_1

3.     +35   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I'm stressed bc my baby is sick not because my mansion isn't decorated. Fuck off Jen

4.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Clueless @ 12/7/2021, 08:18 PM) 

Disagreeing isn't flaming, and it's not trolling.

Let's move along.

Or take it over to debates or whatever it's called.

5.     +13   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group
    Laughing at idiot Bakers pretending they aren't jealous of millionaire Jen.

Status
    Anonymous
    She's just stressed because she's stuck at home and hasn't had any grand camping adventures lately. Hence, reminiscing about her Italy trip with that t-shirt.

6.     +13   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (DonlessJen @ 12/7/2021, 08:20 PM) 
    She's just stressed because she's stuck at home and hasn't had any grand camping adventures lately. Hence, reminiscing about her Italy trip with that t-shirt.

I guess I'm in the small minority that feels her lack of job and outside contact is WHY she's stressed. If she'd even get a part-time office job, it would help her tremendously. But I sense that she feels somehow above that.

7.     +20   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Suzanne’sBiggestFan @ 12/7/2021, 01:20 PM) 
    QUOTE (Clueless @ 12/7/2021, 08:18 PM) 

Disagreeing isn't flaming, and it's not trolling.

Let's move along.

Or take it over to debates or whatever it's called.

Telling a mod to "move on" is disrespectful.

8.     +12   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    If Jen is prioritizing her kids’ happiness, I wonder if that means she will “reluctantly” let them go to Utah after Christmas. She will have them from noon on Christmas Day until they leave for the airport on 12/26.

9.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (KayTee @ 12/7/2021, 08:25 PM) 
    If Jen is prioritizing her kids’ happiness, I wonder if that means she will “reluctantly” let them go to Utah after Christmas. She will have them from noon on Christmas Day until they leave for the airport on 12/26.

I think that's when she pours herself a STIFF vodka martini and draws a huge bubble bath.

That's when the holiday really starts for her.

10.     +9   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    I think Jen has an invite to a Ross holiday partyof some sort, a huge one, with neighbours etc where you invite everyone you know. Where the happy couple and their five happy children will be. And she’ll be by herself because the kids will be off having fun and she is … alone. Again. No date. Can’t make the kids stand by her the whole party. Remember when she was stressed about having to explain YouTube to people at family gatherings so she decided she has social anxiety? Can’t use that excuse with people you’ve known for decades. Now she has to explain she not only still does this YouTube thing (barely) but no..: still no job, no volunteering, no involvement at school, and no, no new partner.
    I think she said no to the invite but it has been weighing heavily.

11.     +9   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Todolovethebaby2 @ 12/7/2021, 08:26 PM) 
    I think Jen has an invite to a Ross holiday party. Where the happy couple and their five happy children will be. And she’ll be by herself because the kids will be off having fun and she is … alone. Again. No date. Can’t make the kids stand by her the whole party. Remember when she was stressed about having to explain YouTube to people at family gatherings so she decided she has social anxiety? Can’t use that excuse with people you’ve known for decades. Now she has to explain she not only still does this YouTube thing (barely) but no..: still no job, no volunteering, no involvement at school, and no, no new partner.

You really think she has an invite? Or does she want us to THINK she's still in tight with the Ravens?

I think they dropped Jen like a bad habit the minute the ink dried on the decree.

If they're even remotely decent parents, DKRII and the Mrs. will not subject their new DIL and their son to her odious company.

12.     +12   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group
    Laughing at idiot Bakers pretending they aren't jealous of millionaire Jen.

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Suzanne’sBiggestFan @ 12/7/2021, 08:21 PM) 
    QUOTE (DonlessJen @ 12/7/2021, 08:20 PM) 

I guess I'm in the small minority that feels her lack of job and outside contact is WHY she's stressed. If she'd even get a part-time office job, it would help her tremendously. But I sense that she feels somehow above that.

I think lack of a purpose, whether a paying job, a volunteer job or an active outside life, is more likely contributing to depression and general sadness with her life. She's always grasping at straws trying to find a solution to her issues, but never really tries to do anything about them. I also think she refers to any emotion that makes her uncomfortable as stress. She thinks it makes her more relatable to those in the real world.

I hate that it always comes down to money, but she could get the best treatment in the world to help herself, but she never does.

13.     +17   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Trash Plate @ 7/12/2021, 18:37) 
    Not trying to be annoying but here's a gif to capture the nuances of her full crazy.

faces-short

That one big cyclops eye can't be unseen. I've tried

14.     +6   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Suzanne’sBiggestFan @ 7/12/2021, 20:28) 
    QUOTE (Todolovethebaby2 @ 12/7/2021, 08:26 PM) 
    I think Jen has an invite to a Ross holiday party. Where the happy couple and their five happy children will be. And she’ll be by herself because the kids will be off having fun and she is … alone. Again. No date. Can’t make the kids stand by her the whole party. Remember when she was stressed about having to explain YouTube to people at family gatherings so she decided she has social anxiety? Can’t use that excuse with people you’ve known for decades. Now she has to explain she not only still does this YouTube thing (barely) but no..: still no job, no volunteering, no involvement at school, and no, no new partner.

You really think she has an invite? Or does she want us to THINK she's still in tight with the Ravens?

I think they dropped Jen like a bad habit the minute the ink dried on the decree.

If they're even remotely decent parents, DKRII and the Mrs. will not subject their new DIL and their son to her odious company.

Maybe not to their party, but perhaps her parents party. Alone, don has the kids, now has to explain it all to people who covid had prevented her from seeing/explaining to. Whatever the event, I think she has been stressed until she said no to the invite. Rosses, Boyles, whoever.
    But I wouldn’t put it past Suzeann to invite her if like 100 people were invited just as a nice thing to do.

15.     +34   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Suzanne’sBiggestFan @ 7/12/2021, 14:00) 
    QUOTE (IDon'tEatSugar @ 12/7/2021, 07:57 PM) 
    Excuse me????? I’ll decide when to “move along”.

We’re here to snark on YTers and Influencers, not other people here or what discussions are happening.

Which is precisely what you did quoting my post and asking if it was necessary.

Move along. :giving-thumbs-up-smiley-emotico

Please do not diss a mod if you want to continue here. Your choice. You have been warned.

887 replies since 7/12/2021, 18:25   98110 views