ShowingHerWoolThongtoAttractANewDong #realDdeficient Pt. 294

« Older   Newer »

1.     +25   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    "Maybe you should put some shorts on or something if you want to keep fighting evil today."

Status
    Anonymous
    Totally ready for the "Jen Scolding Us All" phase to begin. :P

Every time Jen posts one of these crazy-eyed half-face selfies, I think of this:

IMG_1568

IMG_1569

2.     +9   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I don't get it. Yes, you sweat while hiking, and backpacking, but why take a selfie* with your sweat stains showing? That's the difference with the likes of Reneeroaming - they probably pack up an outfit to wear at the top, and something to get their hair just right before the picture is taken, while Jen just hikes up with a chair in her backpack and take a selfie as-is.

Maybe it's more authentic, but overall, much less inspiring.

*for you professional with wonder instagram

And I really don't get her obsession with keeping her hats or oversized bandanas on for her pictures.

3.     +13   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    She should really invest in her appearance. She looks absolutely awful.

4.     +13   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (JENSEYEBROW @ 12/9/2021, 01:37 PM) 
    She should really invest in her appearance. She looks absolutely awful.

She needs some decent skincare. Not that Moon and Rock bullshit. Starting with a real sunscreen.

5. MrArthurRadley
        +14   Like  

User deleted

My eyes have filled up a little when life was really tough and someone made a gesture of kindness.
    Yes I'm goofy, but to me the real issue is filming it and uploading it, that indicates a need of help.

6.     +22   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    It's not about any of that... it's that she's breaking down in every second video. Get a grip, Jen.

7.     +4   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Hmmm how to handle number 4, Jen?
    Attached Image
    PXL_20211209_143841622

8.     +25   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group
    Building my forever daughter-in-law collection

Status
    Anonymous
    Jen's appearance, the cracked lips, the dull skin, the unwashed hair (and everything else), is part of her I am now, finally free narrative.

Her mental age has never progressed past the YOU CAN'T MAKE ME stage of 14 years old.

9.     +27   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She is going to always carry extra sporks so she can return the same act of kindness. That’s what she got out of this. Just be kind in general Jen and stop acting like you are above all other humans and can’t stand being around them.

She carries an inflatable air mattress because she says she likes comfort. Wtf? You are complaining about the weight of your backpack and you don’t sleep at night. Such irony with this doofus.

She is having another tantrum over the comments. Too bad she’ll never pay attention to them. She has no problem calling an entire country rude ON CAMERA but god forbid anybody says anything bad about her. Clueless :eyeroll:

10.     +25   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I'm convinced she has taken on this persona to make a point to Don. She is literally doing all of the things Don couldn't do, at least when he had his bad back. Sleeping on the ground, hiking for ten miles, carrying a pack. See, I was caged! Meanwhile he was taking her to the Four Seasons Maui.

This change to her channel is a total failure and she knows it. That's why she is lashing out. There is a lot of hiking and backpacking content on YouTube and that's awesome. But you can't take a channel that was a vlog channel for 10+ years based on shopping and fancy vacations and turn it into this.

11. FocusOnTheThighs
        +4   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (NorthShoreExchange @ 12/9/2021, 03:41 PM) 
    Now this is how you tell the story of the time the Italian waiters didn’t give you enough food 🤣🤣

https://everywhereist.com/2021/12/bros-res...estaurant-ever/

This is hands-down the most hysterical read I've had in a while. This man can write! Such an awful evening and he manages to make such a gem of a story out of it. Read it and weep, Jen.

Edited to add: "She carries an inflatable air mattress because she says she likes comfort. Wtf? You are complaining about the weight of your backpack and you don’t sleep at night. Such irony with this doofus."

How Did I miss this? Did she really carry around an inflatable mattress? What Type? :hearty-laugh:

12.     +3   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    Just a Tensleigh blue shovel with ALLLLLLLL the vitriol.

Status
    Well, so much for part 2, today. I was looking forward to another depressing crying jag...I mean fierce solo mama backpacking adventure.

13.     +15   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I wonder if she's nostril flaring and scrubbing through all her footage to find MORE crying spells to add in

14.     +5   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    frantically trying to turn my closet into a Crowned Athletics showroom to prove I'm in control of my life

Status
    QUOTE (FocusOnTheThighs @ 9/12/2021, 20:29) 
    QUOTE (NorthShoreExchange @ 12/9/2021, 03:41 PM) 
    Now this is how you tell the story of the time the Italian waiters didn’t give you enough food 🤣🤣

https://everywhereist.com/2021/12/bros-res...estaurant-ever/

This is hands-down the most hysterical read I've had in a while. This man can write! Such an awful evening and he manages to make such a gem of a story out of it. Read it and weep, Jen.

Edited to add: "She carries an inflatable air mattress because she says she likes comfort. Wtf? You are complaining about the weight of your backpack and you don’t sleep at night. Such irony with this doofus."

How Did I miss this? Did she really carry around an inflatable mattress? What Type? :hearty-laugh:

It’s a sleeping pad, and I think the name of it is in the last spend tally on that thread in extras & rewatch. It’s common for backpackers to carry one, but she flat out said hers is a heavier one because she prioritizes comfort.
    (But then complains about the extra weight)

15.     +12   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I'm surprised she hasn't deleted the crying footage from that video.

887 replies since 7/12/2021, 18:25   98110 views