ShowingHerWoolThongtoAttractANewDong #realDdeficient Pt. 294

« Older   Newer »

1.     +9   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (pinksims @ 9/12/2021, 20:54) 
    I'm surprised she hasn't deleted the crying footage from that video.

Give her a sec

2.     +7   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Breakdown @ 12/9/2021, 04:20 PM) 
    She doesn't look serene, happy, or whatever other emotion she was going for here. She looks spooked and deranged.

q_4

She. Has. So. Many. Teeth.

3.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Well dammit, I opened the app to register, 57 minutes to my turn. The 5K was sold out. I will suffer through and do the 10K should I wear a costume? The race shirt? Peloton leggings? Since the race is Remy inspired, I imagine it will have a large part in HS. Now, if I can start walking right after Christmas, I will be fine. I have no reAL idea what my post surgery restrictions will be, other than no BLTS. And no strenuous walking for 2 weeks.

I will pretend I am Gene, the no strenuous walking will be easy!

Did amy of you register for the Spring Surprise?

4.     +23   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Someone is always defending the behavior. Last time she cried about the table and showed the 5 shrimp in Italy and people said -she was tired, imagine hiking up that mountain, how would you feel... blah blah blah. Now someone is defending the crying over the spork on FB.

Don't people typically have endorphins when they exercise? I'm going out on a limb and say I don't think it's depression, I think it's for attention. I think she hates people.

The men in the barn were laughing.
    You're reprimanding me for my human feelings.
    The campers were making noise while bbq & she stayed in her car alone.
    The Italians were ruuuude and didn't say hello on the trail.
    I have the cable car to myself.
    The people are staring at me while I talk to you in my car.
    The table the waiters gave her is BS, it's because she's a solo woman.
    There's people behind me, do I care anymore?
    You're shaming me for thinking I'm depressed.

5.     +7   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (FocusOnTheThighs @ 9/12/2021, 20:29) 
    How Did I miss this? Did she really carry around an inflatable mattress? What Type? :hearty-laugh:

It’s not a pad

8C596CB2-7BBE-48B3-9EB1-0C9764C08D22E61B6C22-075A-48D3-BC8C-D105687094A7

Edited by ComfortablyNumb - 12/9/2021, 12:19 PM

6.     +7   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    I just can’t imagine her pooping in a hole in the ground. Mainly for fear of a passerby catching a glimpse. I would bet money that she squats over some biodegradable puppy pad inside her tent and then takes THAT outside and buries it 😆. Sorry for the visual guys.

7.     +21   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    It's 50% emotional instability that has nothing to do with a spoon and 50% narc theatrics for the camera. It's her trying to appear virtuous in that Glennon Doyle sort of way that is irritating. ThE sPoOn Is So SiMpLe BuT pOwErFuL, gUyS!!!!

There is no shame in seeking help, but we all know how that will go. That's why people are so frustrated with her, not necessarily that they are trying to shame her.

8.     +10   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Victoria23 @ 9/12/2021, 16:24) 
    I don’t know how Jen could ever survive an actual emergency. The fact that she sat on a stoop and waited for a passerby and begged for a spoon instead of making do is just pathetic. And the fact she was going to eat off of a sharp knife?! Of all things?! What an idiot! As others have said, just tilt the pouch into your mouth, or use something else. Hell, pop out a sunglasses lens and use it as a little scoop and then pop it back in lol. I’m sure there were a handful of options other than sitting around waiting to beg for help.

Something random that was the first thing I thought about when I watched the spoon part of her video. She says the woman in the couple that stopped told her that they had only 2 spoons, but that they had been sharing anyway and blablabla.. and ended up giving it to her in the end.

When I am in these types of situations, in the place of the woman who gave the spoon ie. doing a favor to someone else, I avoid telling them anything like that "we only have 2, but..". I would have white lied and said, "oh we have so many to spare, here you go"..
    Because I think of the other person.

I just wonder, why? Why tell all of that to someone, which is just going to make them feel worse for asking?
    Like just give the damn spoon and don't seem like you're thinking about it so much.

I know we are all different but just something I picked up on.

9.     +13   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    She's loosing her shit over a spork
    :hearty-laugh:

10.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    "Maybe you should put some shorts on or something if you want to keep fighting evil today."

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Narcissism101 @ 12/9/2021, 02:53 PM) 
    QUOTE (FocusOnTheThighs @ 9/12/2021, 20:29) 
    This is hands-down the most hysterical read I've had in a while. This man can write! Such an awful evening and he manages to make such a gem of a story out of it. Read it and weep, Jen.

Edited to add: "She carries an inflatable air mattress because she says she likes comfort. Wtf? You are complaining about the weight of your backpack and you don’t sleep at night. Such irony with this doofus."

How Did I miss this? Did she really carry around an inflatable mattress? What Type? :hearty-laugh:

It’s a sleeping pad, and I think the name of it is in the last spend tally on that thread in extras & rewatch. It’s common for backpackers to carry one, but she flat out said hers is a heavier one because she prioritizes comfort.
    (But then complains about the extra weight)

Yup, a Big Agnes for Big Bertha Gene. Although my daughter bought one to take overseas this summer. they're apparently really sturdy.

11.     +52   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Well.... she left this responds up. I wonder if she is busy today and deleting comments.
    Attached Image
    Jennifer

12.     +18   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Narcissism101 @ 9/12/2021, 02:22) 
    It was determined way back that Jen's tears are never actually in response to what she says. She wasn't crying about the Capitol riots and she wasn't crying about a gifted spork. Her emotions are ready to boil over and the spork incident is just match that lit the fire. Something is going on with Don, Tens, the Rosses in general and/or the kids that's got her in emotional turmoil, and THAT is why she erupted into tears when a stranger gave her a plastic fork.

^^^^This^^^^^

After the party in August in Utah- Jen saw TLO remarks gushing over Emily & Tens( Jen 👍every pic of his)
    She realizes fully that Emily & Tens are now besties and do things with the kids- the kids innocently report back to her

That is getting to her more- losing Emily as her only Mommy friend- than Don& Tens

Being so vulnerable, deep in the woods , unable to FUEL her BODY- she completely lost it emotionally….. she truly is alone in the world and she realized it

13.     +12   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    I totally forgot about her crying over January 6th stuff.
    I'm not shaming her, or being mean about her crying, nor do I think the majority of people posting about this or leaving her comments are trying to be mean... it is truly concerning.
    And it is so so so clear that the when she gets on a video crying it is NEVER about whatever she is saying it is about. Like you can totally read it all over her.
    Just like the crying over milk video ... IT WAS NEVER ABOUT MILK OR MEAT!!! and it was so clear.
    The scary thing is how she doesn't see it, or is in such deep denial.

14.     +7   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I wonder how long it’ll be before the kids cut and run, living with dad full time. Then she’ll really, truly be alone.

15.     +21   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Did she ever cry on video before the milk crying one?
    I don't think so.
    It all started with the divorce. She would do herself and her followers a huge service, and admit she is not taking this well.
    Who the hell will judge her? Even if she fucked up the marriage all on her own ( I DOUBT THAT, HE IS NO PRIZE EITHER) , ffs, you are clearly suffering.
    Hiding the misery and gaslighting everyone is the worst choice of action. Either come clean or leave Youtube. You can't have your finger up your behind and your soul in heaven, to quote my grandma.

887 replies since 7/12/2021, 18:25   98110 views