ShowingHerWoolThongtoAttractANewDong #realDdeficient Pt. 294

« Older   Newer »

1.     +4   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    She'll do the same thing with the crying on camera that she did with showing the kids on camera. She'll stop for a little while but will eventually need the attention and start doing it again.

2.     +10   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Awe, are we being punished, LMAO?

I suspect the additional parts of the saga might contain more crying, so she is taking time to edit.

3.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    It can be simple to change your name in divorce, depending on state laws. Also, a man can take his wife’s last name or they both can take a different one at marriage.

The thing with having 2 different last names, how do you decide what the kids names will be. Do they get dad’s? Mom’s? A hyphenated one?

The best hyphenated name I know of was a guy who worked at the same place I did, his name was Smith, hers was Christmas, they both became Smith-Christmas.

I always wonder if the hyphenated kids marry hyphenated kids, will they take all 4 names?

Edited by JenuinelyUnorganized - 12/10/2021, 01:43 PM

4.     +42   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Secretly Filming My Husband Without Him Catching Me

Status
    Anonymous
    If she thinks she got hate for crying over a spork, I triple dog dare her to post a Disney video without her kids…

5.     +18   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    We are 100% being punished. The video she had scheduled for today got delayed after she received backlash. She loves withholding and punishing.

6.     +13   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    where is "here" that you don't take your husband's last name?

many American women keep their name too but some (like me) take their spouses name. personal decision. :dunno: I like being Mr and Mrs __________ 🥰

regarding Jen. I don't think its a big deal to keep Ross since she has kids. maybe if she remarries (lol) she'll change it

7.     +39   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group
    Making myself feel better by spewing negativity

Status
    Anonymous
    If she doesn't understand the irony of having to edit videos to hide her emotional outbursts while at the same time scolding people for making apparently well-meaning comments about how she needs therapy then she is as dumb as she looks.

8.     +22   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Jen isn't changing her name, but it definitely makes her seethe and nostril flare that there's another Mrs Ross.

She'll probably never change her name just to double down and "prove" she's the first and REAL Mrs Ross! She is mother to Donald Keith Ross IV!

9.     +5   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    Trapped in the Owner's Locker. It's OK. She'll be back in a few weeks.

Status
    I think she has the kids this weekend. Probably a bad time to post the second video if she feels she has to monitor and approve comments as well as IG. I think that is why she posts on Wed as i believe Don has the kids W and Th nights. I swear if she waits til Wed, we'll know it's true.

That said I hope she posts today. We have a couple of rainy cold days today and tomorrow. Snuggling up to a snark fest with a hot beverage of choice sounds like a great weekend.

10.     +10   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    So I managed to finally attempt and actually found Mr. & Mrs. Ross’ new digs, and all I have to say is WOW…

11.     +7   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Bangle Bitch @ 10/12/2021, 18:43) 
    If she thinks she got hate for crying over a spork, I triple dog dare her to post a Disney video without her kids…

She’s going to be destroyed in the comments the day she posts this one. She’ll have to rage for hours on the Peloton.

12.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    Being a beef eating bitch with the Italians and hiding from the FBI. Formally known as Lenore

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Meow2 @ 12/10/2021, 06:46 PM) 
    where is "here" that you don't take your husband's last name?

many American women keep their name too but some (like me) take their spouses name. personal decision. :dunno: I like being Mr and Mrs __________ 🥰

regarding Jen. I don't think its a big deal to keep Ross since she has kids. maybe if she remarries (lol) she'll change it

I am single and I have not been married but I would take my husbands name if it was easier to spell. My last name is always misspelled so I automatically spell it out for people.

13.     +23   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I see Bertha didn't show up for work today. Can you imagine her in the real world?!

I'm not coming to work because people said negative things about me.(told truth)
    :5153:

Edited by Land Creature - 12/10/2021, 07:09 PM

14.     +12   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Many/most divorced women do not resume using their birth name if they have minor children - not just Jen. Even Tens is using both her prior married name with Ross after it. Presumably that is out of respect for her children. I also have friends IRL who have done that - kept the former married name followed by new married name if they have kids. A lot of teachers and parents know you by your kids’ last name.

I did not change my last name when I married. Our kids have my husband’s surname. Many teachers and friends of my kids refer to me as Mrs. Husband/Kids’ last name (50% of time I’d say). Doesn’t bother me one bit. It’s “legally” not my name but who cares.

I have a male friend - he and his wife hyphenated to “Smith-Jones”. The kids’ were all Smith-Jones. Parents eventually divorced. He went back to Smith and she to Jones. Kids stayed hyphenated.

This is one of those areas people should just do what they want.

15.     +2   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Ella Says @ 10/12/2021, 17:53) 
    QUOTE (NorthShoreExchange @ 10/12/2021, 05:03) 
    I just turned 40 too, and so far I have experienced none of this. I’d kind of like to get the show on the road, every month with this nonsense is just too much 😂 but it also makes me nervous because medically, hormone treatment is contraindicated for me, so I’ll pretty much be on my own when the time comes.

Menopause is a totally natural part of the cycle of life, so why is there a culture (in America mostly as I see) of needing hormone treatment during this period?
    Honestly curious not writing this with any implicit view.

Maybe because sometimes it’s needed? I second everything Eyeroll said.

887 replies since 7/12/2021, 18:25   98110 views