50 Shades of Ain't Doin It pt 38: Sobriety, Parenting, Budgeting, Charity, Party Planning, Cleaning, Creating, Working

« Older   Newer »

1.     +10   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Vanessa said she was tired from vlogmas.
    Can someone explain to me how filming your groceries and having a computer upload it for you is tiring? She should follow jen chapin around for a few days and then complain about tired. I know she isn’t everyone’s cup of tea but damn. She works full time, travels for work, seems to be the primary parent in the home, does all the cooking, runs her kids to activities, officiates at all day swim meets, grocery shops alone, writes a published cookbook and does lots of sponsored content which is extra work. I’m tired thinking about it and i think i do a lot!!

Then again i never hear her mention watching Carismus movies back to back or playing video games.

She also has less subs than Lems , yet has way more views. 🤷🏼‍♀️

2.     +5   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    I was up late last night so I had the joy pleasure of watching 50 and her “night routine”. For someone who loves Monat so much she didn’t advertise it that well. That makeup remover barely took her makeup off. Her eyeliner was awful on her one eye too. Also, that crap she puts in her hair doesn’t look that great either.

3.     +4   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Sunshine08 @ 1/5/2022, 02:32 PM) 
    Can someone explain to me how filming your groceries and having a computer upload it for you is tiring? She should follow jen chapin around for a few days and then complain about tired. I know she isn’t everyone’s cup of tea but damn. She works full time, travels for work, seems to be the primary parent in the home, does all the cooking, runs her kids to activities, officiates at all day swim meets, grocery shops alone, writes a published cookbook and does lots of sponsored content which is extra work. I’m tired thinking about it and i think i do a lot!!

Then again i never hear her mention watching Carismus movies back to back or playing video games.

THAT IS A LOT!!! Somehow she, (Jen), has to drop a ball or two sometime. No one can keep all of those balls in the air without dropping some now and then. But her worst day may be Lemon's best day. We all know that Lemon's requirements for a full day of work is maybe minimal at best, and that's giving her some credit.

4.     +5   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (thisisnuts! @ 1/5/2022, 07:10 PM) 
    QUOTE (Fatgriffon1 @ 1/5/2022, 12:07 PM) 
    Coconut oil does the exact same thing as she showed on Instagram. Exactly the same lol. What a silly goose

But is coconut oil PROVEN to fix your hair from the inside out? hahaha - this beotch is a fool!

Does she really not understand that hair is DEAD CELLS???

5.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (yourmomshopsatdollartree @ 1/5/2022, 02:06 PM) 
    QUOTE (thisisnuts! @ 1/5/2022, 07:10 PM) 
    But is coconut oil PROVEN to fix your hair from the inside out? hahaha - this beotch is a fool!

I am no expert, but I worked in the beauty industry 20 years ago. How I understood it - the only thing that can penetrate the hair cuticle would be heat or a chemical. Chemicals for depositing color/perming. Heat would open it slightly. Monat sounds like Nioxin. It just preps the scalp to promote healthy hair growth. It is all expensive garbage!

6.     +7   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Waiting for your hair to grow out... regular haircuts.. and preventing new damage

But eh, I'm just a garbage person 🙃

7.     +5   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    IDon'tEatSugar Can we get a new thread?

50 Shades of Bankruptcy pt 39: Between the MLMs, Bulk Stores, and Underemployed Wives the Bald Trio Keep Ruining Their Own Lives

8.     +1   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Sunshine08 @ 1/5/2022, 08:32 PM) 

Not to back Vanessa but Jen's entire family is obese, she really needs to get a grip on that.

QUOTE (thisisnuts! @ 1/5/2022, 09:14 PM) 
    QUOTE (yourmomshopsatdollartree @ 1/5/2022, 02:06 PM) 

I am no expert, but I worked in the beauty industry 20 years ago. How I understood it - the only thing that can penetrate the hair cuticle would be heat or a chemical. Chemicals for depositing color/perming. Heat would open it slightly. Monat sounds like Nioxin. It just preps the scalp to promote healthy hair growth. It is all expensive garbage!

Exactly. I had a lot of friends that went to cosmetology school, and this is basically textbook day 1 hair unit. Everything you think you know from magazines, marketing claims etc. gets totally thrown out of the wagon once you understand how it actually works.

I wanted to learn how to professionally style my own hair once upon a time, so I went through all their used textbooks and honestly once you understand it then it saves you a lot of money, trial and error!

Honestly if 50 spent as much money going to cosmetology school as she did on Mo-crap, she would be far better off. And probably get better sponsorships, get a real skill or two she could throw out to make money and support her family, etc.

The fact that a professional hairdresser (at least she claims this person is) advertises Mo-crap makes me :hi-computer-smiley-emoticon: .

9.     +4   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Sunshine08 @ 1/5/2022, 12:13 PM) 
    I have a question……

If Paul is a “Family member” who even gets the honor of matching Christmas pajamas, why does he always stay home when the rest of the FAMILY travels to NY to visit FAMILY.

Cause mama flaps isn't paying for his ticket home.

10.     +4   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    50s monat team leader is a hairschool instructor
    :getting-stoned:

QUOTE (dirtydarrylssidepiece @ 5/1/2022, 22:04) 
    QUOTE (Sunshine08 @ 1/5/2022, 12:13 PM) 
    I have a question……

If Paul is a “Family member” who even gets the honor of matching Christmas pajamas, why does he always stay home when the rest of the FAMILY travels to NY to visit FAMILY.

Cause mama flaps isn't paying for his ticket home.

Pawl is all alone... only has Fiddy

11.     Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    New thread: https://thegossipbakery.forumcommunity.net/?t=62375466

1480 replies since 13/12/2021, 21:06   89195 views