50 Shades of Ain't Doin It pt 38: Sobriety, Parenting, Budgeting, Charity, Party Planning, Cleaning, Creating, Working

« Older   Newer »

1.     +11   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Shutupalready @ 14/12/2021, 01:08) 
    Either the kids are bedwetting, or those dogs are pissing on the beds. Either way, a lot of laundry and stinks.

She said the oldest dog pees on everything due to old age. She probably has a uti or something treatable but lemon drop is much too busy watching chrismus movies to take that poor dog in.

2.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    The sour patch kids probably can’t keep friends cuz they come over and see the house and think 😳 never coming back to this stinky filthy zoo! Sad but true.... it’s ok mommy will keep buying them DT crap to fill that void 🌟

3.     +6   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (CallieJade @ 14/12/2021, 01:14) 
    QUOTE (Shutupalready @ 14/12/2021, 01:08) 
    Either the kids are bedwetting, or those dogs are pissing on the beds. Either way, a lot of laundry and stinks.

She said the oldest dog pees on everything due to old age. She probably has a uti or something treatable but lemon drop is much too busy watching chrismus movies to take that poor dog in.

The smell in that house probably burns your eyes

4.     +7   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Yep 🤣🤣 the stench burns your eyebrows clean off

5.     +11   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    I just cannot grasp not wanting to train your animals at all. Why not? Does she consider it mean? If her kids were outside playing in the mud and then came in the house, would she just let them roll all over clean sheets and couches? The same holds true for dogs.

We have a golden retriever who is the most spoiled loved dog to ever live. And he could not be happier. And yet he is trained. He never goes to the bathroom in the house. And he never chews anything he isn’t supposed to. Also when he comes in from being in the rain all we have to say is “down” and he lays down and rolls over with 4 paws up. So we can wipe them. It’s just took a couple of times to lean! They catch on quickly !! Not lemons dogs or kids tho. All slow learners

There’s not a chance I’m going to let my animals dictate what i am going to do all day every day. Laundry! No thanks. I have many other things to do

Edited by Sunshine08 - 12/14/2021, 03:24 AM

6.     +8   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Sunshine08 @ 14/12/2021, 03:20) 
    I just cannot grasp not wanting to train your animals at all. Why not? Does she consider it mean? If her kids were outside playing in the mud and then came in the house, would she just let them roll all over clean sheets and couches? The same holds true for dogs.

There’s not a chance I’m going to let my animals dictate what i am going to do all day every day. Laundry! No thanks. I have many other things to do

She doesn’t train her animals because it’s work. She’s too busy watching uh carismas hallmark movies while laying on her bed eating snacks.

7.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Great title!

8.     +12   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Watching 50s vlog and she is gushing about lemon and her mom. It’s making me sick. It was her sons birthday and she picked Lemon over him. I’m disgusted…

9.     +7   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I'm not even going to watch it. Tis the season to be a selfish bitch, I guess.

10.     +6   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I refuse to watch flaps Angel tree vid cuz she’s so gross and fake with it all, but tbh I’m Surprised she actually bought items and everything wasn’t sponsored by her lone star card like half of her kids presents are. She’s got some really balls doing that shit

11.     +4   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Loki80 @ 14/12/2021, 04:35) 
    Watching 50s vlog and she is gushing about lemon and her mom. It’s making me sick. It was her sons birthday and she picked Lemon over him. I’m disgusted…

Does she actually get the back if Paige in the beginning? She has the super short hair? Who films themselves walking to their seat?

Also...Lemon is built so oddly from the back.

12.     +4   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    The samesy video ideas are what they schedule on work dates? I foresee a day drinking date coming soon. Maybe after Xmas they'll regroup and think of some good ideas now that it's been pointed out how much of a turd they bowlth are... live learn grow .. merch link in bio.
    Kiera should maybe plan a day with just her kids let them write something on a piece of paper then she can randomly pic each one from a hat, that dirtyd can swipe from work.
    That's some 50 shades of restraint.. let the kids be in control. Let's get jakeup to make his own lunch before you even go into the kitchen to make the little kids food. Ya know, so you aren't in his space as he does it. We'll tune into 50 shades of nuclear meltdown San Antonio edition if she can't get one smartass remark out her mouth to those kids.

13.     +10   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Watching Fiddy's explanation of how loooong she's been waiting to see TSO. Nope don't believe it, tickets are not that expensive, they are in the DC area 2 nights this year, and if you would like to go there are plenty of tickets still to be had. She went because they (meaning Lem's mom) paid for it. That was the only way she'd see them is if her mother or someone else treated her.

The gushing over how generous Lemon is and also her parents was sickening. That's right just kiss ass so you will be brought into their family fold. Because for whatever reason you have this big thing for Lemon.

Another thing is I guess Fiddy drove after drinking. She sounds buzzed in the part of the video when she got home.

Poor Mason had to wait until late at night to celebrate his b-day. What a dick move that was for her to do. Concert over kid.

Edited by Flowerchild01 - 12/14/2021, 08:19 AM

14.     +3   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Imagine tossing drunk driving courses and court dates into that spinning wheel

15.     +5   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I'm not surprised one bit. She thinks that being drunk and high, and "taking care" of a family like that is normal.

1480 replies since 13/12/2021, 21:06   89194 views