50 Shades of Ain't Doin It pt 38: Sobriety, Parenting, Budgeting, Charity, Party Planning, Cleaning, Creating, Working

« Older   Newer »

1.     +12   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    It seems like she went out with the lemons after the concert too. They went to the matinee which was at 3:30ish. When she was talking in the van afterwards she says it was after 7. The concert is like 2 hours long. So she spent the entire day away from her birthday kid. Target run prior to concert, concert time, dinner/ drinks after concert, only to vikingd home late to still make pasta and ice the cake. Did this poor kid eat his birthday cake at 10 at night?!? And they all sound sick, coughing all over. They should be sl staying home. But nope, let's turn in our angel tree this while we're sick and no one wears a masks. Let me sit in a crowded arena with no mask. Ope, dance recital sick and no mask. For funsies let's hit up a kid arcade. And cherry topper, throw a bunch of kids into a video game truck where they can all swap snot and boogers.

2. Ireland76
        +3   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (Bama Girl @ 14/12/2021, 01:10) 
    Hey Lemon, Hey Fiddy…..

Wow that’s perfect.

3.     +5   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    50 said shit again in her video. Keep it classy!

4.     +4   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (YTgroupie @ 12/14/2021, 02:54 PM) 
    It seems like she went out with the lemons after the concert too. They went to the matinee which was at 3:30ish. When she was talking in the van afterwards she says it was after 7. The concert is like 2 hours long. So she spent the entire day away from her birthday kid. Target run prior to concert, concert time, dinner/ drinks after concert, only to vikingd home late to still make pasta and ice the cake. Did this poor kid eat his birthday cake at 10 at night?!? And they all sound sick, coughing all over. They should be sl staying home. But nope, let's turn in our angel tree this while we're sick and no one wears a masks. Let me sit in a crowded arena with no mask. Ope, dance recital sick and no mask. For funsies let's hit up a kid arcade. And cherry topper, throw a bunch of kids into a video game truck where they can all swap snot and boogers.

I can understand (maybe) going to a matinee for a couple of hours then going home, but I can't believe she went out to dinner THEN went home to MAKE dinner and frost the cake? She is always pushing the envelope. Because there was a party the next day did she think she qualified for a "pass"
    :flipping-the-bird:

5.     +5   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Nurse Ratchit @ 12/14/2021, 09:02 AM) 

I can understand (maybe) going to a matinee for a couple of hours then going home, but I can't believe she went out to dinner THEN went home to MAKE dinner and frost the cake? She is always pushing the envelope. Because there was a party the next day did she think she qualified for a "pass"

She could have gone to Austin instead of San Antonio which was NOT on Mason's birthday. But I guess SWF before your own son. And what did she do? But him a coloring book and a dollar tree cup? Geez.

6.     +4   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    It seems like she went out with the lemons after the concert too. They went to the matinee which was at 3:30ish. When she was talking in the van afterwards she says it was after 7. The concert is like 2 hours long. So she spent the entire day away from her birthday kid. Target run prior to concert, concert time, dinner/ drinks after concert, only to vikingd home late to still make pasta and ice the cake. Did this poor kid eat his birthday cake at 10 at night?!?

Dang man, that's terrible. It's actually my son's birthday today and he's a lot older than her kid and I still am planning the entire day to be available for him to do whatever he wants to do. So what the hell 50. I didn't pick up that it was that long of a day she was away when I was watching it, dang.

QUOTE (Nurse Ratchit @ 12/14/2021, 04:02 PM) 

Did anybody even ask the kid what he wanted for dinner? It seems like she just throws pasta at everyone all the time, because it's easy or something. I mean it's his birthday, let him get a steak or some shit!

7.     +14   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    50 truly disgusts me. Everything about her life is shameful and I actually feel gross watching her.

I don’t think she’s obsessed with Lemon specifically - I think she would attach herself to anyone who is so free to share their parents’ gifts. Notice how Lemon isn’t so generous with her own money but whenever her parents are involved, she freely donates to the 50 charity of free concerts and meals.

50’s entire being is wrapped up in making life better for her - not her kids, not her family as a whole, but her. She’s the one who gets the lounge around all day, sleeping off whatever booze and pills she can get her hands on. She’s the one who jets off to whatever show she wants no matter whose birthday it falls on. She’s the one who gets to boss everyone around - including the two men whose incomes allow her to live in that tacky dollar store inspired house.

Here’s my message to you 50 - I know you’re reading here because you can’t help yourself. Get a real job where you are held to a schedule and actually have to contribute to the world. Get involved with your kids beyond feeding them crap. And stop saying shit is GMO free, you dumb cow - GMOs are the least of your worries. Take your clearly failing health seriously so the rest of us don’t have to pick up your hospital bill through our hard earned insurance.

She’s gross in more ways than one and my only hope is that her kids get out relatively unscathed and they treat her the way she’s treating them once Darryl is gone and she’s dependent on them.

8.     +9   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    I hope for her comeuppance that DD makes it to see both of his children turn 18. So that way her fat ass can't draw checks on his social security. Cause that's exactly what she'd do. Live off the kids' checks, Pawlie will get all the duties of husband #1 too but still have to sleep in his own room, continue to live large on her food stamp card and get so much sympathy for being a widow with young kids. But honestly I don't see that dude making it another 12 years or so. When something happens to darryl there will be a go fund me of some sort or she may pull the same lines as her being homeless scam and just get venmo/cashapp donations or gift cards so she doesn't have to pay any fees for the money she grifts from her subs. I also think she will try and stay in SA for a while to milk all that she can before moving in with her parents. We just might get foreclosure videos (how dare the mortgage company want paid when she's going through so much), bankruptcy from all their debt, car repos and dating cause eventually she'll say although Darryl is her one true love he would want her to be happy and not alone. It will be an epic shit show.

Edited by dirtydarrylssidepiece - 12/14/2021, 05:22 PM

9.     +7   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Haha yes, the GMO thing really gets my goat. She's such an imbecile!

10.     +11   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Omg whoever said Lemon isn’t too generous with 50 unless her mom is involved is so on point!!!!!

11.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Vee bought edible cookie dough that is like 5 weeks past the best buy date. They can all share and potentially get sick. At least it's more out of date than I'd be comfortable eating for that type of product. I had thought maybe she just filmed this haul forever ago, but she mentioned Fredericksburg and her milk is good until near Christmas.

12.     +9   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    From the old thread:
    Posted on 12/13/2021, 01:32 PM

I don't know why Lemon has to broadcast what she's washing every time she swaps out a load. Never hear her mention she is washing her or MM's clothes though?

Hey girl!!! :goodbye_smiley_emoticon:
    Screenshot_20211214-103830_Instagram

13. Ireland76
        +9   Like  

User deleted

Aww poor Mason runs out to Kiera and says he missed her so much. Little did he know she ditched him for Vanessa. It was nice Darryl put Happy Birthday projector lights outside for him.

14.     +4   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Ireland76 @ 12/14/2021, 06:06 PM) 
    Aww poor Mason runs out to Kiera and says he missed her so much. Little did he know she ditched him for Vanessa. It was nice Darryl put Happy Birthday projector lights outside for him.

Yeah at least his dad was around for his birthday. Can't believe she would go to a major event other than his birthday, on his birthday. Kids know the difference Kiera!

15.     +5   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    Being a beef eating bitch with the Italians and hiding from the FBI. Formally known as Lenore

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (ThatsWhatSheSaid @ 12/14/2021, 04:46 PM) 
    50 truly disgusts me. Everything about her life is shameful and I actually feel gross watching her.

I don’t think she’s obsessed with Lemon specifically - I think she would attach herself to anyone who is so free to share their parents’ gifts. Notice how Lemon isn’t so generous with her own money but whenever her parents are involved, she freely donates to the 50 charity of free concerts and meals.

50’s entire being is wrapped up in making life better for her - not her kids, not her family as a whole, but her. She’s the one who gets the lounge around all day, sleeping off whatever booze and pills she can get her hands on. She’s the one who jets off to whatever show she wants no matter whose birthday it falls on. She’s the one who gets to boss everyone around - including the two men whose incomes allow her to live in that tacky dollar store inspired house.

Here’s my message to you 50 - I know you’re reading here because you can’t help yourself. Get a real job where you are held to a schedule and actually have to contribute to the world. Get involved with your kids beyond feeding them crap. And stop saying shit is GMO free, you dumb cow - GMOs are the least of your worries. Take your clearly failing health seriously so the rest of us don’t have to pick up your hospital bill through our hard earned insurance.

She’s gross in more ways than one and my only hope is that her kids get out relatively unscathed and they treat her the way she’s treating them once Darryl is gone and she’s dependent on them.

This 100%! I do not watch 50 anymore. She is an awful person, drinking or not drinking.

1480 replies since 13/12/2021, 21:06   89194 views