50 Shades of Ain't Doin It pt 38: Sobriety, Parenting, Budgeting, Charity, Party Planning, Cleaning, Creating, Working

« Older   Newer »

1.     +11   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Ireland76 @ 14/12/2021, 18:06) 
    Aww poor Mason runs out to Kiera and says he missed her so much. Little did he know she ditched him for Vanessa. It was nice Darryl put Happy Birthday projector lights outside for him.

Idk. I get the feeling that was completely set up and scripted by 50. It’s too odd. He is standing there and had to wait for her to turn the camera on before he says “i missed you so much”

I lost all respect for her (if i had any before). You don’t go out to a concert with some random family when your kid is turning 8. When you are that little your entire day is excitement and that poor kid had to wait for her to come home to celebrate. All because SHE wanted to see the TSO. Terrible awful disgusting parents.

I actually think his speech is worse than Roses. Are any of these kids getting proper treatment????

And did she not WRAP his gifts????? She seems to be handing them to him. And where TF is everyone else when he is opening his birthday gifts??

2.     +4   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Sunshine08 @ 12/14/2021, 07:17 PM) 
    Aww poor Mason runs out to Kiera and says he missed her so much. Little did he know she ditched him for Vanessa. It was nice Darryl put Happy Birthday projector lights outside for him.

Idk. I get the feeling that was completely set up and scripted by 50. It’s too odd. He is standing there and had to wait for her to turn the camera on before he says “i missed you so much”

I lost all respect for her (if i had any before). You don’t go out to a concert with some random family when your kid is turning 8. When you are that little your entire day is excitement and that poor kid had to wait for her to come home to celebrate. All because SHE wanted to see the TSO. Terrible awful disgusting parents.

I actually think his speech is worse than Roses. Are any of these kids getting proper treatment????

And did she not WRAP his gifts????? She seems to be handing them to him. And where TF is everyone else when he is opening his birthday gifts??

He was getting speech therapy precovid. Then there was a year + he went without. One would hope that the new school would have seen he was getting those sort of services and give them to him again. But if it's dependent on Kier-uh and Darryl then who knows how long he'll go without even though this broke, bald bitch loves getting anything she can for free.

3.     +6   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Sunshine08 @ 12/14/2021, 12:17 PM) 

Its 100% scripted! She probably called from the driveway and got her camera rolling! Flappy is a complete fake. She is trying to show a Hallmark/Kardashian life on a fry guy budget! I find it hilarious. I would love to know what she does from when the kids get dropped off at school until she picks them up. It is at least 6 hours. I can accomplish so much in those 6 hours.....

4.     +6   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    thisisnuts! Gooorlll!! You know what that bald broke bitch is doin while the kids are gone. She prob starts drinking the minute she pulls out the parking lot.

5.     +2   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (dirtydarrylssidepiece @ 12/14/2021, 11:20 AM) 
    I hope for her comeuppance that DD makes it to see both of his children turn 18. So that way her fat ass can't draw checks on his social security. Cause that's exactly what she'd do. Live off the kids' checks, Pawlie will get all the duties of husband #1 too but still have to sleep in his own room, continue to live large on her food stamp card and get so much sympathy for being a widow with young kids. But honestly I don't see that dude making it another 12 years or so. When something happens to darryl there will be a go fund me of some sort or she may pull the same lines as her being homeless scam and just get venmo/cashapp donations or gift cards so she doesn't have to pay any fees for the money she grifts from her subs. I also think she will try and stay in SA for a while to milk all that she can before moving in with her parents. We just might get foreclosure videos (how dare the mortgage company want paid when she's going through so much), bankruptcy from all their debt, car repos and dating cause eventually she'll say although Darryl is her one true love he would want her to be happy and not alone. It will be an epic shit show.

dirtydarrylssidepiece are you sure you don't have some sort of crystal ball at your house?

QUOTE (dirtydarrylssidepiece @ 12/14/2021, 01:20 PM) 
    QUOTE (Sunshine08 @ 12/14/2021, 07:17 PM) 

He was getting speech therapy precovid. Then there was a year + he went without. One would hope that the new school would have seen he was getting those sort of services and give them to him again. But if it's dependent on Kier-uh and Darryl then who knows how long he'll go without even though this broke, bald bitch loves getting anything she can for free.

I don't know why it's so hard to see that kid is struggling. Mason sounds like he's slurring his words sometimes, so maybe that's why Fiddy doesn't notice because she slurs hers from being sloshed.

Edited by Flowerchild01 - 12/14/2021, 01:28 PM

6.     +8   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    As with any type of therapy, it needs to be continued and practiced at home. And we know damn well that’s not happening. The poor little boy needs daily therapy to correct that. He is 8 and i couldn’t understand much of what he said.

My heart breaks for all of these kids. Especially Kieras. No matter how much I wanted to see a concert, there is not a chance i wouldn’t be home to greet my son after school for his 8th birthday. Mason looks like such an innocent sweet child. A true victim in this dysfunctional home.

And Lemon is no better. She knows when those kids birthdays are. She shouldn’t have even invited her!!! Why is Lemons mom paying for all of their tickets??? Bribing someone to be her daughters friend?? Or trying to look like a baller just like her daughter and effectively the boss husband do?

7.     +5   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Flowerchild01 @ 12/14/2021, 07:23 PM) 
    QUOTE (dirtydarrylssidepiece @ 12/14/2021, 11:20 AM) 
    I hope for her comeuppance that DD makes it to see both of his children turn 18. So that way her fat ass can't draw checks on his social security. Cause that's exactly what she'd do. Live off the kids' checks, Pawlie will get all the duties of husband #1 too but still have to sleep in his own room, continue to live large on her food stamp card and get so much sympathy for being a widow with young kids. But honestly I don't see that dude making it another 12 years or so. When something happens to darryl there will be a go fund me of some sort or she may pull the same lines as her being homeless scam and just get venmo/cashapp donations or gift cards so she doesn't have to pay any fees for the money she grifts from her subs. I also think she will try and stay in SA for a while to milk all that she can before moving in with her parents. We just might get foreclosure videos (how dare the mortgage company want paid when she's going through so much), bankruptcy from all their debt, car repos and dating cause eventually she'll say although Darryl is her one true love he would want her to be happy and not alone. It will be an epic shit show.

dirtydarrylssidepiece are you sure you don't have some sort of crystal ball at your house?

Addicts and narcs are pretty predictable. And she's both.

Maybe he is getting even worse sounding like he's slurring cause that's how his mom talks most of the time. It's noticed in her videos how she slurs and mumbles so imagine what he's hearing on a daily basis.

I think Ma Lemon probably just feels sorry for Fiddy. She has no family nearby. She's poor. She probably puts on a real good show about how miserable everything is and how she WISHED she could go to xyz. And Ma Lemon thinks she's being nice by offering. Although I wouldn't be surprised if this was her also being like think of it as a late birthday/early christmas present from us.

8.     +5   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Sunshine08 @ 12/14/2021, 12:27 PM) 
    As with any type of therapy, it needs to be continued and practiced at home. And we know damn well that’s not happening. The poor little boy needs daily therapy to correct that. He is 8 and i couldn’t understand much of what he said.

Yes, you can't stop in the middle. You need to work every single day with your kid. You need to do what the speech language pathologist says to do. You need to keep going until they dismiss your kid. Then if they suggest any follow up, you do that follow up. No way was he dismissed by anyone. No way is she doing any of the work with him on the daily. I'm sure she leaves it, and has always left it, only to speech time, if he has resumed it at all at his new school.

9.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (dirtydarrylssidepiece @ 12/14/2021, 12:23 PM) 
    thisisnuts! Gooorlll!! You know what that bald broke bitch is doin while the kids are gone. She prob starts drinking the minute she pulls out the parking lot.

hahaha... Does she hit the gas station on the way home to pick up her Twisted Tea? I was thinking Dirty D did not go into the "store" until later in the morning.....

10.     +5   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Flowerchild01 @ 14/12/2021, 13:59) 
    Watching Fiddy's explanation of how loooong she's been waiting to see TSO. Nope don't believe it, tickets are not that expensive, they are in the DC area 2 nights this year, and if you would like to go there are plenty of tickets still to be had. She went because they (meaning Lem's mom) paid for it. That was the only way she'd see them is if her mother or someone else treated her.

The gushing over how generous Lemon is and also her parents was sickening. That's right just kiss ass so you will be brought into their family fold. Because for whatever reason you have this big thing for Lemon.

Another thing is I guess Fiddy drove after drinking. She sounds buzzed in the part of the video when she got home.

Poor Mason had to wait until late at night to celebrate his b-day. What a dick move that was for her to do. Concert over kid.

Furthermore film yourself out in the car and make your son wait even longer. Priorities!

11.     +6   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Have we been graced with the video "what I gave my employees" by Big Tim yet? That's always an interesting watch.

12. Ireland76
        +3   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (Sunshine08 @ 14/12/2021, 19:17) 

Yeah it was weird she already had the camera rolling when she walked up to the house.
    I was wondering why his stuff wasn’t wrapped and yeah he definitely has speech issues.

13.     +9   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Kids remember this kind of thing. They'll probably resent her when they're older. My mom wanted to get married on my birthday so my mom and Fiddy would have been good friends I'm sure.

14.     +5   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (CookieMeownster @ 12/14/2021, 02:26 PM) 
    Kids remember this kind of thing. They'll probably resent her when they're older. My mom wanted to get married on my birthday so my mom and Fiddy would have been good friends I'm sure.

It's easy to say "Hey try not to let it bother you, insert name, is just very selfish." But as a kid they don't understand that. And even when a person gets older the feeling of being disregarded doesn't fade. So I'm thinking she's going to inflict upon herself resentment for her from her kids. It would be extremely interesting to know how their relationships pan out in the future.

15.     +8   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (thisisnuts! @ 12/14/2021, 07:52 PM)
    QUOTE (dirtydarrylssidepiece @ 12/14/2021, 12:23 PM) 

hahaha... Does she hit the gas station on the way home to pick up her Twisted Tea? I was thinking Dirty D did not go into the "store" until later in the morning.....

I was imagining she tops off her cawfee while she's waiting for them to get out.

QUOTE (Flowerchild01 @ 12/14/2021, 08:39 PM)
    QUOTE (CookieMeownster @ 12/14/2021, 02:26 PM) 

It's easy to say "Hey try not to let it bother you, insert name, is just very selfish." But as a kid they don't understand that. And even when a person gets older the feeling of being disregarded doesn't fade. So I'm thinking she's going to inflict upon herself resentment for her from her kids. It would be extremely interesting to know how their relationships pan out in the future.

If she's anything like my narcmom we'll know. It'll be plastered all over social media how much she does for everyone and yet gets nothing in return/she misses her grankids so much and her daughter is just keeping them away to punish her even though she sacrificed sooo much as a mom. She will do what she always does and make herself the victim. These kids are just lucky there's plenty of documented evidence of her fuckery and that there's a group of people online that reinforce that their childhood was fucked up and their mom is really just a selfish pos.

1480 replies since 13/12/2021, 21:06   89201 views