50 Shades of Ain't Doin It pt 38: Sobriety, Parenting, Budgeting, Charity, Party Planning, Cleaning, Creating, Working

« Older   Newer »

1.     +6   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    She really needs to cool it with the substance abuse. These vlogmas videos have been going up days later and they don't post on Youtube until almost 10pm eastern. It seems like she has hardly any content on reserve, half the weekly content has been low-effort garbage that are glorified ads or "what I made my family" with pictures accompanied by a 10 minute locked in the bedroom drunken rant.

She has 6 hours per day of free time to do chores and get these videos up but yet she chooses to spend them abusing substances and passing out or going to yet another bulk store for "needed groceries" when she just had a huge haul a few days ago. Maybe I can believe they go through fresh chicken and beef etc. at the rate they do, but it seems like week after week she's buying chips, brownies, cookies, snack cakes, ice cream bars etc. that come 24 to 48 to pack and is baking cookies and brownies on top of that and she makes it seem like these kids have nothing to eat for snacks. How do the 5 of them and that family member that lives with them go through so many bags of different varieties of snacks each week?

2.     +3   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Flowerchild01 @ 12/14/2021, 08:39 PM) 
    QUOTE (CookieMeownster @ 12/14/2021, 02:26 PM) 
    Kids remember this kind of thing. They'll probably resent her when they're older. My mom wanted to get married on my birthday so my mom and Fiddy would have been good friends I'm sure.

It's easy to say "Hey try not to let it bother you, insert name, is just very selfish." But as a kid they don't understand that. And even when a person gets older the feeling of being disregarded doesn't fade. So I'm thinking she's going to inflict upon herself resentment for her from her kids. It would be extremely interesting to know how their relationships pan out in the future.

I can relate. I felt disregarded as a child and still feel that way about the same people in my life who should have been present. So I concur.

QUOTE (50ShadesofMoscato @ 12/14/2021, 09:21 PM) 
    She really needs to cool it with the substance abuse. These vlogmas videos have been going up days later and they don't post on Youtube until almost 10pm eastern. It seems like she has hardly any content on reserve, half the weekly content has been low-effort garbage that are glorified ads or "what I made my family" with pictures accompanied by a 10 minute locked in the bedroom drunken rant.

She has 6 hours per day of free time to do chores and get these videos up but yet she chooses to spend them abusing substances and passing out

Question, I've been seeing this in the Bakery and wondering about it for awhile. Do we have any receipts for the substances/passing out or is this something that was verified by someone who knows her IRL? I didn't see it in the Receipts thread so I'm just curious. I guess the reason for my question is because I've never gotten that vibe from her when watching, just the overspending vibes.

3.     +5   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (50ShadesofMoscato @ 12/14/2021, 02:21 PM) 

She has 6 hours per day of free time to do chores and get these videos up but yet she chooses to spend them abusing substances and passing out or going to yet another bulk store for "needed groceries" when she just had a huge haul a few days ago. Maybe I can believe they go through fresh chicken and beef etc. at the rate they do, but it seems like week after week she's buying chips, brownies, cookies, snack cakes, ice cream bars etc. that come 24 to 48 to pack and is baking cookies and brownies on top of that and she makes it seem like these kids have nothing to eat for snacks. How do the 5 of them and that family member that lives with them go through so many bags of different varieties of snacks each week?

Its because her kids snack ALOT! She barely manages to serve dinner by 7:30 at night (when dirty D gets home). Then its showers (I hope they shower every night because they wet the bed). After that is ice cream and a different xmas book read by Flappy herself.

She said Maya eats lunch at 10:30 am. Those kids must be hangry by 7:30!

QUOTE (yourmomshopsatdollartree @ 12/14/2021, 02:34 PM) 
    QUOTE (Flowerchild01 @ 12/14/2021, 08:39 PM) 
    QUOTE (CookieMeownster @ 12/14/2021, 02:26 PM) 
    Kids remember this kind of thing. They'll probably resent her when they're older. My mom wanted to get married on my birthday so my mom and Fiddy would have been good friends I'm sure.

It's easy to say "Hey try not to let it bother you, insert name, is just very selfish." But as a kid they don't understand that. And even when a person gets older the feeling of being disregarded doesn't fade. So I'm thinking she's going to inflict upon herself resentment for her from her kids. It would be extremely interesting to know how their relationships pan out in the future.

I can relate. I felt disregarded as a child and still feel that way about the same people in my life who should have been present. So I concur.

QUOTE (50ShadesofMoscato @ 12/14/2021, 09:21 PM) 

She has 6 hours per day of free time to do chores and get these videos up but yet she chooses to spend them abusing substances and passing out

Question, I've been seeing this in the Bakery and wondering about it for awhile. Do we have any receipts for the substances/passing out or is this something that was verified by someone who knows her IRL? I didn't see it in the Receipts thread so I'm just curious. I guess the reason for my question is because I've never gotten that vibe from her when watching, just the overspending vibes.

Yes - She has passed out on holidays... missing the entire day. She admits to drinking twisted teas from the gas station. Her 2nd husband (Pawlie) is a two time convicted drug dealer. The rants that come out of her flappy mouth are drunken rants. No sober person would act or talk like that!

4.     +4   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    thisisnuts!
    I don't think they bathe every night. She has said on a vlog it was the kids bath night. :cant-believe-my-eyes-smiley-emo
    :20130930101758-5e972761:

5.     +4   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Totally agree. She will announce that it is shower night, whatever that means. Once, twice a week?

6.     +2   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    thisisnuts!

Thank you! I have missed that. Passing out and missing the entire day, geez! That's crazy. I sometimes will take a nap during the day if I'm on my period but not in regular life, wow. I feel like if you sleep that badly on the regular you need to see a doctor.

Did they ever get their insurance taken care of? I mean in MN you can buy insurance through the state for less than $10 a month for an entire family (I know because I was on assistance way back when and I got like $3 prescriptions on it as well). I'm sure TX has the exact same setup now that Obamacare passed? Or something similar at least? You can't just go with nothing, what if her kid breaks an arm on the playground or at dance or someone has a car accident? The entire thing seems very off to me.

That plus, the dental work thing. Why wouldn't you take your kids and yourself for at least the regular 6 month cleanings. Do they not realize it's terrible for the adult teeth coming in to let the baby teeth decay? I know in MN if you are on state insurance then you get dental with it, it's all together. They even included mental health care back when I was on it, and that was 15+ years ago so I can imagine it's even better of a deal now.

7.     +10   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    You know wouldn't it make more sense to shower/bathe those kids in the morning if they pee the bed? Does she send them to school smelling like urine? But I guess when she gets up at 5 AM every damn morning she has no patience to make sure the kids are freshly cleaned up because she's nursing her hangover or she's still f*cked up from the night before.

8.     +5   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Itpaystobesmart @ 12/14/2021, 02:46 PM) 
    thisisnuts!
    I don't think they bathe every night. She has said on a vlog it was the kids bath night. :cant-believe-my-eyes-smiley-emo
    :20130930101758-5e972761:

That disgusts me! A bed wetter (no shame) - you need to clean yourself properly and daily. I can only imagine they stank like piss!

9.     +2   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Screenshot_20211214-135551

Surely DD doesn't bring that home a month for a family of 5

10.     +3   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    I was thinking that too Itpaystobesmart

11.     +7   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Yo Ness! Ya know what I do when I have a stomach ache? Take some pepto, sip on a 7up and continue to work!
    Screenshot_20211214-145616_Instagram

12.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I think the kids qualify but the adult are SOL.

13.     +4   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    More Lemon lies today. Lately she likes to claim they aren't out of things (Gatorade Zero) but she's just buying them when she sees them because they are often out of stock. I call bullshit. She gets a big case of them every darn time she shops because her kids drink them like water!

She also bought more paper plates. They're not out though. Sure, Lemon!

14.     +3   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Mommaof5 @ 12/14/2021, 10:04 PM) 
    More Lemon lies today. Lately she likes to claim they aren't out of things (Gatorade Zero) but she's just buying them when she sees them because they are often out of stock. I call bullshit. She gets a big case of them every darn time she shops because her kids drink them like water!

She also bought more paper plates. They're not out though. Sure, Lemon!

She has such a bad shopping addiction. Also, why is she a stay at home mom when ALL of her kids are at school? We know Paige is old enough to be home alone, so what the hell Lem?

QUOTE (DollarTreeRich @ 12/14/2021, 10:00 PM) 
    I think the kids qualify but the adult are SOL.

Oh for real? Dang, time for 50 to get a real job 😂

15.     +5   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (yourmomshopsatdollartree @ 12/14/2021, 02:50 PM) 
    thisisnuts!

Thank you! I have missed that. Passing out and missing the entire day, geez! That's crazy. I sometimes will take a nap during the day if I'm on my period but not in regular life, wow. I feel like if you sleep that badly on the regular you need to see a doctor.

Did they ever get their insurance taken care of? I mean in MN you can buy insurance through the state for less than $10 a month for an entire family (I know because I was on assistance way back when and I got like $3 prescriptions on it as well). I'm sure TX has the exact same setup now that Obamacare passed? Or something similar at least? You can't just go with nothing, what if her kid breaks an arm on the playground or at dance or someone has a car accident? The entire thing seems very off to me.

That plus, the dental work thing. Why wouldn't you take your kids and yourself for at least the regular 6 month cleanings. Do they not realize it's terrible for the adult teeth coming in to let the baby teeth decay? I know in MN if you are on state insurance then you get dental with it, it's all together. They even included mental health care back when I was on it, and that was 15+ years ago so I can imagine it's even better of a deal now.

This is exactly what sickens me the most! GET FUCKING INSURANCE! There is no excuse. Flappy claims they are in a "better place financially" this year..... well get some insurance beotch! I pay a shitload out of pocket for insurance. To me, that is just faulty parenting!

1480 replies since 13/12/2021, 21:06   89201 views