50 Shades of Ain't Doin It pt 38: Sobriety, Parenting, Budgeting, Charity, Party Planning, Cleaning, Creating, Working

« Older   Newer »

1.     +9   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    With fiddy pooping all day long, she doesn't look like she's showered most of the time.

2.     +5   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (thisisnuts! @ 12/14/2021, 04:09 PM) 
    QUOTE (yourmomshopsatdollartree @ 12/14/2021, 02:50 PM) 
    thisisnuts!

Thank you! I have missed that. Passing out and missing the entire day, geez! That's crazy. I sometimes will take a nap during the day if I'm on my period but not in regular life, wow. I feel like if you sleep that badly on the regular you need to see a doctor.

Did they ever get their insurance taken care of? I mean in MN you can buy insurance through the state for less than $10 a month for an entire family (I know because I was on assistance way back when and I got like $3 prescriptions on it as well). I'm sure TX has the exact same setup now that Obamacare passed? Or something similar at least? You can't just go with nothing, what if her kid breaks an arm on the playground or at dance or someone has a car accident? The entire thing seems very off to me.

That plus, the dental work thing. Why wouldn't you take your kids and yourself for at least the regular 6 month cleanings. Do they not realize it's terrible for the adult teeth coming in to let the baby teeth decay? I know in MN if you are on state insurance then you get dental with it, it's all together. They even included mental health care back when I was on it, and that was 15+ years ago so I can imagine it's even better of a deal now.

This is exactly what sickens me the most! GET FUCKING INSURANCE! There is no excuse. Flappy claims they are in a "better place financially" this year..... well get some insurance beotch! I pay a shitload out of pocket for insurance. To me, that is just faulty parenting!

God forbid, but they'll wish they hadn't screwed around not having insurance if anything really serious ever happens. How do they sleep at night knowing that safety net doesn't exit?

3.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Flowerchild01 @ 12/14/2021, 03:32 PM) 
    QUOTE (thisisnuts! @ 12/14/2021, 04:09 PM) 
    This is exactly what sickens me the most! GET FUCKING INSURANCE! There is no excuse. Flappy claims they are in a "better place financially" this year..... well get some insurance beotch! I pay a shitload out of pocket for insurance. To me, that is just faulty parenting!

God forbid, but they'll wish they hadn't screwed around not having insurance if anything really serious ever happens. How do they sleep at night knowing that safety net doesn't exit?

I don't know how they can live like that.... but when you depend on government assistance (no shame in that) - maybe that is what she feels is her safety net!

4.     +9   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Poor little duhnessa had a bit of a tummy ache so guess what????she crawled into bed and watched uh carimas movie. Shocked!

5.     +16   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    She had a stomach ache all day, but she was still able to drink coffee with creamer, cereal with milk, and broccoli soup with bread.
    When I have a stomach ache, I usually avoid dairy…..

6.     +8   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Watching lemon’s Walmart haul. Paige needed some salty snacks so she requested the most expensive pretzels and Doritos 🙄🙄. Once again we hear she doesn’t like water so she needs lots of sparkling water on hand.

7.     +13   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    So as expected, lemons mom paid for the tickets to TSO. We knew that was the case. So glad her mom could “furfill” (🙄🙄) her dreams. And I see she wore her best vans shoes to the show. What a nice hillbilly night.

(That cankle thooo)
    Attached Image
    0EC13B26-0850-4D0D-A3E0-3A0A50829799

8.     +5   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (thisisnuts! @ 14/12/2021, 22:09) 
    QUOTE (yourmomshopsatdollartree @ 12/14/2021, 02:50 PM) 
    thisisnuts!

Thank you! I have missed that. Passing out and missing the entire day, geez! That's crazy. I sometimes will take a nap during the day if I'm on my period but not in regular life, wow. I feel like if you sleep that badly on the regular you need to see a doctor.

Did they ever get their insurance taken care of? I mean in MN you can buy insurance through the state for less than $10 a month for an entire family (I know because I was on assistance way back when and I got like $3 prescriptions on it as well). I'm sure TX has the exact same setup now that Obamacare passed? Or something similar at least? You can't just go with nothing, what if her kid breaks an arm on the playground or at dance or someone has a car accident? The entire thing seems very off to me.

That plus, the dental work thing. Why wouldn't you take your kids and yourself for at least the regular 6 month cleanings. Do they not realize it's terrible for the adult teeth coming in to let the baby teeth decay? I know in MN if you are on state insurance then you get dental with it, it's all together. They even included mental health care back when I was on it, and that was 15+ years ago so I can imagine it's even better of a deal now.

Preach girl! There is absolutely no excuse to not have insurance and take your children to the dr. If your low income enough for food stamps your also eligible for insurance assistance to some degree. If you can afford to travel out of state for a “friends” wedding you can afford a co pay for your kids to be seen regularly for medical, dental and necessary therapy appointments.

9.     +5   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Is Fiftys son on the spectrum? He acted and sounded more like a toddler than an 8 year old. Not snarking, just what I observed. I have a brother who is autistic and seeing that kid brought back some memories.

10.     +10   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (JamHands9 @ 15/12/2021, 00:21) 
    She had a stomach ache all day, but she was still able to drink coffee with creamer, cereal with milk, and broccoli soup with bread.
    When I have a stomach ache, I usually avoid dairy…..

I have IBS as a secondary to other chronic illnesses. I pop an Imodium and keep it moving. If lemon is in so much pain that she needs to take to the bed several times a week she really needs to go see a damn dr. My dr is currently investigating a possible fibromyalgia diagnosis which seems likelier after every damn visit. On my worst days I manage to do more than lemon does on a good day. It’s called having grit and determination. Something she utterly lacks. I’ll say it over and over again. I can’t stand helpless women which is why lemon bugs me on many fronts more than fifty. (Not that I agree with 50 at all before any one jumps on me.)

QUOTE (Wooba @ 15/12/2021, 01:04) 
    Is Fiftys son on the spectrum? He acted and sounded more like a toddler than an 8 year old. Not snarking, just what I observed. I have a brother who is autistic and seeing that kid brought back some memories.

Every time I see mason on video he reminds me so much of my son. He was diagnosed with severe autism at 4 but after a lot of determination and therapy has been without an IEP or any therapies and successfully using all of his coping skills for the last 2 years. Not that he doesn’t struggle at all but he’s learned how to advocate for himself when he needs to and we’ve learned how to adjust our world to make him more comfortable in it.

11. Ireland76
        +5   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (Anothertimesuck @ 14/12/2021, 21:59) 
    Yo Ness! Ya know what I do when I have a stomach ache? Take some pepto, sip on a 7up and continue to work!
    (IMG:https://upload.forumfree.net/i/fc11338301/...6_Instagram.jpg)

I didn’t feel good today so I went to bed for awhile and watched tv and said oh no I’m acting like Vanessa 🤣 I cannot stand laying in bed in the middle of the day unless I’m sick. It just makes me feel so lazy and unproductive.

Edited by Ireland76 - 12/15/2021, 01:09 AM

12.     +14   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Um did you forget that Lemon had a horrible pregnancy 10, almost 11 years ago? She is still recovering from that so if she wants to lay in bed all day just mind ya own business. LOL.

13.     +7   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Who’s cankle is that? Omg

14.     +4   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Don't forget - Caristmus with Kiera this Sunday ya'll.

15.     +3   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I know this will not be a popular take but she does not appear to be drunk all the time. Sorry, yall are reaching on that one.

1480 replies since 13/12/2021, 21:06   89201 views