Rack of black in her swampy shack telling lies & hoarding crap. Balding head, frail & old DumbD1 is a vacuous bore. Pt. 71

« Older   Newer »

1. EastCoastGlamour
        +6   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Trying to stay positive for the NY but I must say She is definitely stuck in the 90s. I loved fashion in the early 90s, before started having kids in the mid 90s. Fashions always seem to make their way back but I don’t know what type of combinations she’s trying?🤨 I actually feel bad saying this but she need some friends, because all she is doing is talking in front of the camera and asking “us” how we feel about outfits? Our opinions, what we think… Isn’t she supposed to be the fashion expert after 12 years? Well not expert… but shouldn’t she know how to put outfits together. She’s in this downward spiral and it’s getting worse. She no longer seems to care what John or her kids think about what she’s wearing. Now it’s all about what “we” think…There is no way that all these women are not thinking she is a shallow bore. These are fake comments from fake subscribers I bet.

I didn’t even check the price of that jumpsuit, but I’m sure it is overpriced. I have two from a few years back, (not normally a jumpsuit fan). I think it was less than $20 on sale at Old Navy.. The legs didn’t taper like, It was a cotton, linen, poly blend I believe. Great in the summer with a pair of sandals. Very simple and comfortable.

She mention she is selling a lot of her bags and clothing again. I wonder if she is putting them on her website or trying privately?

939 replies since 22/12/2021, 08:44   80657 views