Rack of black in her swampy shack telling lies & hoarding crap. Balding head, frail & old DumbD1 is a vacuous bore. Pt. 71

« Older   Newer »

1. EastCoastGlamour
        +1   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (A.DoraBuhl @ 3/1/2022, 01:08) 
    QUOTE (EastCoastGlamour @ 1/2/2022, 05:53 PM) 
    OT. Does anyone here watch Yellowstone? I’ve watched it here and there and tonight is the season finale of I believe season three. But I still don’t know what’s going on. Is it worth going from the beginning? That Beth is a bad ass!🤣

I would binge watch starting w/ season one. Season four is airing right now. For some reason I cannot access it w/o paying and have not had the time (or need) to figure out why. I just know I am not going to pay to see season four! Sometimes I can be a cheapo!! HA!

It’s on a channel called Paramount. I have it. I don’t even have HBO or Showtime right now. There seems to be a lot of cursing, (I heard Beth use the C-word twice, lol), nudity & violence like any rated R movie, which surprised me, but I guess that’s OK now on cable? Kevin Costner is in it, love him, The scenery is gorgeous. I like the actress that plays Beth. (She’s English) Beth has some good “looks”, i’m surprised Lisa isn’t trying to copy her look. As much of a bad ass and Fouled mouth woman,she has great style.😀

939 replies since 22/12/2021, 08:44   80570 views