Rack of black in her swampy shack telling lies & hoarding crap. Balding head, frail & old DumbD1 is a vacuous bore. Pt. 71

« Older   Newer »

1. HazelEyes
        +1   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (CathyW55 @ 1/3/2022, 06:32 PM) 
    QUOTE (HazelEyes @ 1/2/2022, 08:18 PM) 
    Her hair in this photo is giving me
    'Punk rock' Joey Ramone vibes.

At least we know how Will got that underbite, but his is worse and Lisa didn’t care enough to get his fixed. Such a great mother and human being…..smh

Will, you have hundreds & hundreds of people here who think of you as our own family.
    We all wish you well & the best for you after you graduate school.
    (If you do not have your learner's permit or driver's license yet: Please either take driver's lessons.
    (Where they pick you up in a car with '2 steering wheels' (one for the driving instructor.)
    My high school friend took her driver's license test many times before she passed.
    (Ask them if you can have a piece of blank paper to write on / or ask them if you can take in a
    blank piece of paper so you can: 'Write down & visualize the answers out on paper.")
    In Grammer school & high school I was in remedial reading off & on.
    (Senior year of high school; I graduated in the top 10% of my class. / My 'spelling of words' still stinks. LOL)
    My dad did not graduate high school / but years later he got his high school GED and has taken quite a few
    mechanical, technical & engineering classes and has done very well for himself.
    (He is not what most people would call book smart most of the time / but he could tear down a car engine
    & Put it back together in less than a week.

939 replies since 22/12/2021, 08:44   80657 views