Rack of black in her swampy shack telling lies & hoarding crap. Balding head, frail & old DumbD1 is a vacuous bore. Pt. 71

« Older   Newer »

1. benaturalluv
        +8   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (ruby44 @ 1/3/2022, 09:22 PM) 
    QUOTE (Bitch‚please @ 1/3/2022, 08:23 PM) 
    A few weeks back, I started watching a YouTuber who has a style that appeals to me on all levels. She's intelligent, she's classy yet fun and she is savvy when it comes to money and politics (her prior profession before going solo included being an attorney working in the international corporate arena). I mention this because her video/blog of the new year discusses how to have a side business (or two), why you want that, how to go about it, investments, etc and she mentions YouTube: with roughly 15.5K subscribers (I read this as 15,500), she is pulling in $1000 a month (also including the 2 collabs she does with 2 other small, women owned businesses).

So, looking Lisa's numbers, if she has 110,000 subbies, this means that she's pulling in around $5000 a month (based on the numbers from the other YouTuber). Now, add in the Walmart and Nordstrom collabs and what they pay (someone mentioned $10,000 per each one), the write off of EVERY single item she purchases to show on her channel (including her house and the furniture)....not too shabby. Not sure what John brings in but considering they don't travel/do trips nor spend money on their children (notice there was NOTHING mentioned about the kids and Xmas OR what she purchased/received from her brother/family other than the rings), you can easily see how they can have a nice living and she can spend all the money on HER.

For a *normal* person, an average income of $5000/month that they do not have to contribute to the household would be a vast amount of money...the problem is that Lisa spends WAYYYYYYYYY over $5000/month. Every month. Without fail. I don't (honestly) care how she makes her money, I'm just perplexed by her lack of a life (she does NOTHING but shop. NOTHING), lack of awareness of what's going on around her (both in her community and in the world), and insistence on making it seem that she has some sort of lifestyle that requires her to have multiple high end shoes & purses and clothing that is appropriate to the business world, when it's very obvious that she doesn't

It doesnt really matter how much she makes . Even if she makes every cent needed to cover her costs her message is unhealthy. She is completely self absorbed, the only reference to anybody is in a secondary sense and how they effect her. She can not get over herself and she truly seems to have an alternate reality. The only thing that Lisa can really teach or impart is how to live in a fantasy land. Nobody gives a flying f*** about half the things she is concerned about, its obscene. This woman is perhaps the very most self centered person that I have ever personally observed. I think many people find her interesting as a case study.

QUOTE (Kathy R @ 1/2/2022, 07:16 PM) 
    Happy New Year to all! I haven't been able to watch LLD1 for over a month, I've been checking here to see if I was missing some good entertainment. I watched the jumpsuit video yesterday and was shocked at how bad she had gotten. It was a total waste of time but just listening to her, how she came up with the outfits etc etc. Grasping for straws, she had nothing intelligent to say,not one good outfit. She was really desperate to win approval. Maybe she needs to scale back on the amount of videos # quality not quantity,LISA. the outfit with the zip booties she gave her sister in law... she looked like a homeless person. Sorry Lisa

It was dumb, the Frye boots with a capri leg jumpsuit, just say no to Lisa. Better yet, some of those things are so basic, do they really even need to be "styled"?

939 replies since 22/12/2021, 08:44   80657 views