Rack of black in her swampy shack telling lies & hoarding crap. Balding head, frail & old DumbD1 is a vacuous bore. Pt. 71

« Older   Newer »

1. EastCoastGlamour
        +3   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    If I were to have a YT channel I would do “Look for Less” videos. For example those short Ugg’s Lisa raves about are at a fraction of the cost at Costco (Kirkland Shearling Boots) online for 32.99 & very similar. I’ve had the real Ugg’s in different style for years snd tried some dupes but the Costco ones are the best IMO. I would also do some makeup & perfume videos and focus on favorite items that stand the test of time. Also some lifestyle and definitely cooking videos.

Lisa doesn’t put any effort into her videos and fails to focus. She’s all over the place and is flaky about what she Loves. She can’t be trusted because she buys everything and loves everything until the next thing comes along. Her Q & A videos are basically her going on a tangent and trying to defend herself. I like plants but she’s boring AF so I wouldn’t be interested. She forgot how to edit out the unnecessary stuff… and my least favorite are her GRWM makeup videos.

939 replies since 22/12/2021, 08:44   80657 views