Rack of black in her swampy shack telling lies & hoarding crap. Balding head, frail & old DumbD1 is a vacuous bore. Pt. 71

« Older   Newer »

1. A.DoraBuhl
        +3   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    If I want to watch someone working with their plants, I go to Laura Garden Answers, or P Allen Smith. Read my Proven Winners or Monrovia emails, written by people who work with plants, and planting often. I also have George Weigel, who is a PA resident and provides some wonderful information, that pertains to my region.
    They say the world has gotten smaller and maybe it has, but information that pertains to my region, way of life and age, is more to my interest. I am part of a style group and the owner/leader is anti-pantyhose/nylons, unless they are black. She says NOPE, no, not ever to nude colored hose. She also lives in the deep south and has no clue as to what it is like to go out bare legged in 5-degree weather, when you are in your early 60's and age has begun to show on your legs. Then spend a few hours in an underheated ballroom socializing. Makeup that is great for over 50 skin in TX winter months, very well may not work in PA winter weather.
    I have many examples as to why I feel no one is a "guru" to the world, or even the USA. If Lisa had been smarter, she would have gotten out and involved herself in the local life. As her channel died, she could have moved onto fund raiser events, or just spent more time with girlfriends.

Their marriage may not dissolve, when she crashes, but I do have to wonder how she will ever adjust to not having her own money to spend on a daily basis. And go without the comments of adoration. As her wallet, and ego, deflate, the mental pain will become too real to "just put out of her head". Or, so I think.

939 replies since 22/12/2021, 08:44   80657 views