Rack of black in her swampy shack telling lies & hoarding crap. Balding head, frail & old DumbD1 is a vacuous bore. Pt. 71

« Older   Newer »

1.     +4   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    I googled him and checked obits and FB and found nothing about covid but referred to as if suddenly and not expected. I figured it an accident. I'm thinking before covid anyway.

(OT)..I don't believe the covid stats anyway. I've learned that any death is written off to covid even when it's unrelated.

2.     +6   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    OT. Does anyone here watch Yellowstone? I’ve watched it here and there and tonight is the season finale of I believe season three. But I still don’t know what’s going on. Is it worth going from the beginning? That Beth is a bad ass!🤣

3.     +3   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Watch it from the start. I've really got into it.

4.     +1   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (DaisyMay @ 3/1/2022, 00:14) 
    Watch it from the start. I've really got into it.

Thanks Daisy May!

5.     +3   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (EastCoastGlamour @ 2/1/2022, 23:53) 
    OT. Does anyone here watch Yellowstone? I’ve watched it here and there and tonight is the season finale of I believe season three. But I still don’t know what’s going on. Is it worth going from the beginning? That Beth is a bad ass!🤣

It’s amazing!!! Binge worthy

6.     +7   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    I recall too it was either a car or motorcycle accident. It was sudden and unexpected. I remember that we all commented about how it didn't even seem to phase Lisa. I'm sure it did, but the next day she was posting videos like nothing happened. I remember she posted a luxury unboxing for a Chanel handbag. I really think she pours herself into shopping to avoid any problems in her life. She puts all bad thoughts out of her mind like her mom taught her and shops instead.

7.     +2   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (EastCoastGlamour @ 1/2/2022, 05:53 PM) 

I would binge watch starting w/ season one. Season four is airing right now. For some reason I cannot access it w/o paying and have not had the time (or need) to figure out why. I just know I am not going to pay to see season four! Sometimes I can be a cheapo!! HA!

8.     +1   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (A.DoraBuhl @ 3/1/2022, 01:08) 

I would binge watch starting w/ season one. Season four is airing right now. For some reason I cannot access it w/o paying and have not had the time (or need) to figure out why. I just know I am not going to pay to see season four! Sometimes I can be a cheapo!! HA!

It’s on a channel called Paramount. I have it. I don’t even have HBO or Showtime right now. There seems to be a lot of cursing, (I heard Beth use the C-word twice, lol), nudity & violence like any rated R movie, which surprised me, but I guess that’s OK now on cable? Kevin Costner is in it, love him, The scenery is gorgeous. I like the actress that plays Beth. (She’s English) Beth has some good “looks”, i’m surprised Lisa isn’t trying to copy her look. As much of a bad ass and Fouled mouth woman,she has great style.😀

9.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (A.DoraBuhl @ 3/1/2022, 01:08) 

Adora do you have the Paramount channel? If not wait until after tonight and get a free trial and binge the 4 season if you can’t watch it through your provider.

I started binge watching it when everybody and their mother was posting about season 4 on Facebook. Needless to say loved it after the first episode of season 1. I will tell you though Jimmy is my favorite character.

10.     +2   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I thought I had Paramount and Paramount Plus through my Ruko TV. I just have not taken the time to figure out what is going on, or why they want me to subscribe. If it is free after midnight, that is good enough for me!

11.     +2   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (EastCoastGlamour @ 1/2/2022, 11:53 PM) 

Funny, right before you posted this I told my husband when I grow up I want to be Beth! LOL She is a badass for sure. Hope you get into watching it.

.....sorry for getting OT but it's YELLOWSTONE! LOL

12.     +3   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (EastCoastGlamour @ 2/1/2022, 23:53) 

It’s the season 4 finale tonight. I think I’m going to start it over from the beginning after that.

13.     +2   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Where is this building that she thinks makes a fabulous photo?20220102_221716

14.     +7   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Well, I see she is hanging behind the building again. SMH If she is ever attacked, I will not be at all surprised. What a loon!!

15.     +7   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Look at that profile LOL

9AF7CA35-71FE-45F4-85F3-DAE98562424C

939 replies since 22/12/2021, 08:44   80394 views