Mirror mirror mirror on every wall, who has the most psychological problems of all? Pt. 70

« Older   Newer »

1.     +12   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    Thanks to Burberry for the title!

2.     +4   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Why did she yelp so loud when she saw John in the new video? It looked like he was zipping up his pants when she moved.

3.     +2   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    LMAO at the title. I looooove it! :hearty-laugh:

4.     +3   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    LOL love the title...it's oh so true.

How many hair tutorials does this twit do? Nothing but nothing is going to make her scarecrow hair look good.

5.     +12   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    The title hahaha! I’m so off the Lisa bandwagon but I did see she got some ghastly black, tall-backed wicker chairs. What the actual fudge? And she’s descended into becoming a “plant mom.” When this happens to YouTubers I get so bored so fast. Remember Christine Kobzeff (Pinksofoxy?) I loved her back in the day when she did girly content in Hawaii then she moved to Arizona and became even more plant obsessed. Sorry I don’t want to watch people take care of or shop for plants. I would rather watch paint dry 😂

6.     +15   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    He was totally getting ready to whip it out.
    Attached Image
    C7619CE7-FCE1-4DA1-9D84-A2F35D1560D6

7.     +5   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Alsoooo that handbag looks like a reusable bag from TJ Maxx. I thought that’s what it was at first. Lol.

8.     +6   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (What day is it? @ 23/11/2021, 15:53) 

the hair rollers are a total turn on... :lol:

9.     +4   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    :sick: :sick: :sick:

10.     +10   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    That video was so ridiculous. She needed an excuse to have the sponsored content and just couldn't come up with anything else other than curling her hair. I actually liked how it looked BEFORE she twisted it all up and went to sleep on it.

I still don't understand why she doesn't edit out the shit that has no business being in videos...Will lying on the couch, the cats being underfoot, John trying to use his own bathroom...Did anybody catch Will shutting his bedroom door in the stupid try-on video? (the one where she was in front of the window with workers directly outside)

Which then begs the question, why the hell wasn't she using the upstairs bathroom so that her family could actually use the rooms that they're supposed to have access to?

11.     +5   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (ruby44 @ 23/11/2021, 16:43) 
    That video was so ridiculous. She needed an excuse to have the sponsored content and just couldn't come up with anything else other than curling her hair. I actually liked how it looked BEFORE she twisted it all up and went to sleep on it.

I still don't understand why she doesn't edit out the shit that has no business being in videos...Will lying on the couch, the cats being underfoot, John trying to use his own bathroom...Did anybody catch Will shutting his bedroom door in the stupid try-on video? (the one where she was in front of the window with workers directly outside)

Which then begs the question, why the hell wasn't she using the upstairs bathroom so that her family could actually use the rooms that they're supposed to have access to?

Her excuse for the echo-or whatever-in her bedroom...ahem...sorry, I mean empahhhr, as to why she wasn't making the video in there, REALLY?! As soon as the video started, my first thought was how awful the sound/acoustics were. She needs to talk less about why she does or doesn't do things (aka making excuses) and just DO. And quit talking about stuff (videos) you're gonna do Lisa, that you NEVER follow through with, or even mention again, let alone apologize for not doing what you said were going to do (in the way of videows). Just quit yer yapping and start DOING.

12.     +11   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (What day is it? @ 23/11/2021, 15:53) 

Maybe he was going to search for his balls.

13.     +6   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    I'm surprised she didn't edit John out of the last video. He obviously was coming into the bathroom to take a pee and was starting to unbuckle. We don't need to see that. Just edit it out.

That neighbor with the pool, I'm sure Lisa isn't happy. It is going to be even more noisy in the summer time. Does seem odd though that the neighbor would put in a pool when they live directly across from a huge community pool.

14.     +7   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Unbuckle to take a pee? He was probably going to take a nasty shit..........( sorry, but I am surprised pretty pretty Lisa did not EDIT THAT OUT) YUCK, or maybe he sit's when he pees. I mean he really has no balls :)

15.     +6   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I can’t help thinking this all of this is by design. No other husband would ever put up with that exhibitionist shit Lisa does on YouTube…..but then John is creepy, so there’s that!

892 replies since 23/11/2021, 06:51   85298 views