ShudderingWithUncontrollableResentmentLikeJen

« Older   Newer »

1.     +14   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Actually, I'm not that surprised that she wants a motorcycle. Jen always gave me the "tomboy" vibes, especially in pre-Don pictures. I never really bought her "princess persona" because it was pretty clear to me that she was just mimicking Youtubers. Sure, she had/did some girly things while growing up but I think that was more of Jill than Jen.

This seems, to me, like Jen wants to shift completely away from who she was "pressured to be" just as a big "fuck you" to everyone and to prove how she was truly "caged", hence she couldn't possibly have done all the things she has been doing while single. The thing is that she's still doing things by mimicking other people instead of truly finding herself. Same shit, different day.

2. Mrs Red1977
        +3   Like  

User deleted

Jen on a motorcycle actually makes me lol. how cringy is she. where will the walking pharmacy be kept on the bike. Shirley she can't wear a fanny pack on the bike to carry the spork that would just be silly talk. hahahahahaha im dying of laughter at the thought of all this.

3.     +19   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    This idiot. Doing Disney races, hopping on and off planes, in and out of the country, all over the US while CoVid rages and she exposes not on her kids, but her ex husband’s step kids and the soup kitchen kids.
    Tens if you read here make Don make her stop. Quarantine like you’re supposed to. Don’t be a super spreader.

The motorbike I have no words. I’m sure she will strap her elderly dog to it as well

4.     +14   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    I’m here for Biker Jen..
    Attached Image
    A8383ECF-23FD-4E54-9B1F-8012FE7E1637

5.     Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (BespokeMuffins @ 3/1/2022, 09:28) 
    She will 100% get omicron at Disney.

Does anyone recall if Charlotte got vaccinated? The Heir is too young. So irresponsible to be traveling so much and going to such a crowded destination.

6.     +5   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Motorcycle Jen... I sure hope she brings us along on the process of learning to ride, picking the bike out. Her complaining how petite she is and she needs a petite bike. Imagine the spend total for all the new bike only gear....

I have a friend who did a lot of motorcycle camping. Always took a while to get use to the balance when the saddlebags where packed as needed to make sure weight was distributed. She also laid down her bike to avoid hitting an animal, lucky to be alive, weeks in a hospital and months of physical therapy and never rode again. This is someone who had ridden for over 40 years. It was going to be a bad outcome either way and looking back she has said it was going to be a bad outcome regardless as the animal darted out.

7.     +19   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Everything she does at this point is so embarrassing. CCs side eye will be off the scale.

8.     +7   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I see Gene renting a motorcycle for trip not buying one

9.     +9   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Yay! I will be in DAK Friday. I doubt I will see Gene in the wild. But there is a strong chance I will see her on 4/1 doing the 10K there. Walking it 100% for me.

My DH currently has 2 motorcycles. One should be picked up this week as he sold it. He has been riding for over 30 years, laid one down, no injuries. His first bike was my fathers, we traded our car to him for it. My father rode from his 20s, he did ride in the army in WW2, in Italy, he crashed there and injured his back. Later in life he had back issues, most likely from that injury. I would love to see Gene on a crotch rocket, the worst choice. An adventure bike would be the correct choice. But she needs to do a MSF course and ride with a group before renting one to ride the Alps. does she have a death wish? Maybe. But not everyone crashes with injuries, she may be pushing her luck this time.

10.     +20   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    frantically trying to turn my closet into a Crowned Athletics showroom to prove I'm in control of my life

Status
    QUOTE (Party of 7 @ 3/1/2022, 07:49) 
    This selfish asshole is running at Disney again this week. You can’t make this shit up!

If you can call what she did last time “running”……
    :hearty-laugh:

11.     +34   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    The problem is that Jen's narrative doesn't match reality. She wants us to think that she was an imprisoned housewife, forced to live a house-bound life in a gilded cage, prevented from doing all the amazing things she wanted to do by her husband, in a house she never felt at home in. So now she's breaking free by wild-camping and buying a motorbike! Wow, she's finally living her best life!

Except... it's all BS. Watch any of the videos in the rewatch thread and you'll see how she was like a pig in shit with her endless me-time, shopping, nesting in her giant house. She loved her previous life and her marriage to Don. It's only because she got shit-canned that she's having to pretend it was awful. Now she's awkwardly trying on a bunch of embarrassing personalities just to try and find half the happiness she used to have.

12.     +16   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    frantically trying to turn my closet into a Crowned Athletics showroom to prove I'm in control of my life

Status
    $600 registration fee ✅
    And January is off to a running (jogging/walking) start!

So the schedule is:
    Jan 6, 5k
    Jan 7, 10k
    Jan 8, half marathon
    Jan 9, full marathon

Her packet pick up will be Jan 5, so going by past race trips, she’ll fly down Jan 4. Does she usually fly home the day after the last race or wait another day? Or does she cram it all into the days of Dons weekend, ie he gets the kids Wed the 5th so she flies down after dropping kids at school and goes straight to packet pick up, then flies home early am on Mon the 10th to get the kids after school. ???

So it’s either 5, 6 or 7 nights in a hotel….bakers who are Disney fans, give me a good estimate of her nightly hotel cost while there for the race, please!

13.     +10   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Narcissism101 @ 3/1/2022, 13:46) 
    QUOTE (Party of 7 @ 3/1/2022, 07:49) 
    This selfish asshole is running at Disney again this week. You can’t make this shit up!

If you can call what she did last time “running”……
    :hearty-laugh:

Exactly! Even calling it a brisk walk is a stretch. Regardless, look how proud she was of herself, since Big Bertha praises herself just for breathing.

8822CD47-D462-4D68-8950-6529B419554E

14.     +31   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Well if she is going to become runDisney Jen again, I have to stop lurking. That's how I found her. I always cringe - we have so many of the same interests (disney, running, peloton, disliking children, I worry I am lame too, lol)

I started watching her in 2013, found these boards and 2018 and read along daily for a good laugh. At Wine and Dine we were running in the same crowd of people, I have a feeling this week will be the same.... hoping for a chance at spotting her in the wild). My husband and I are local Disney fanatics, so maybe I can help fill in Disney related price tags and questions here.

15.     +2   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Narcissism101 @ 3/1/2022, 13:54) 
    $600 registration fee ✅
    And January is off to a running (jogging/walking) start!

So the schedule is:
    Jan 6, 5k
    Jan 7, 10k
    Jan 8, half marathon
    Jan 9, full marathon

Her packet pick up will be Jan 5, so going by past race trips, she’ll fly down Jan 4. Does she usually fly home the day after the last race or wait another day? Or does she cram it all into the days of Dons weekend, ie he gets the kids Wed the 5th so she flies down after dropping kids at school and goes straight to packet pick up, then flies home early am on Mon the 10th to get the kids after school. ???

So it’s either 5, 6 or 7 nights in a hotel….bakers who are Disney fans, give me a good estimate of her nightly hotel cost while there for the race, please!

It depends on where she stays. We know she’s not slumming it and staying at any of the Value Resorts. My guess is, for a single room, anywhere from $400-900/night ($400 being Port Orleans, Saratoga Springs and $900 bring Contemporary or Polynesian).

910 replies since 31/12/2021, 18:05   119630 views