50 Shades of Bankruptcy pt 39: Between the MLMs, Bulk Stores, and Underemployed Wives the Bald Trio Keep Ruining Their Own Lives

« Older   Newer »

1. Calla-lily
        +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (dirtydarrylssidepiece @ 1/9/2022, 02:11 PM) 
    Also another suggestion albeit late is making a new year's resolution strictly for the kitchen and the channel. Like say learning to make your own pasta (which is what I'm doing haha) and every month learning to make a new shape. You could film the learning process, give the history of it, how to store it. Then do a video or two during the same month where you make a couple of dishes with the pasta you chose to make and maybe a reviews or compare a store bought version to homemade. Or the same idea with cakes or muffins or any kind of cooking technique. That shit would be far more interesting and get more views than your ramblings while on the shitter 50. Plus you have an advantage cause you have more cooking skills than nasty ness.

I was actually watching a lady recently who will make a holiday meal with $10 of ingredients from Dollar Tree and then cook it. Aside from dry spices and some oil, she only uses DT ingredients. She can buy milk, cheese, and eggs at her DTs. In several of these, she made her own pasta. She made it look pretty fun and easy. It looked a ton better than store bought. This lady has less than 37K subscribers but regularly gets a ton more views than 50's or Vanessa's haul videos. Her channel isn't even that old.

If 50 could show how she can do so much more with less it would be so much more interesting than her current way of spend as much as she can. I know several of you mentioned Julia Pacheco. She makes more real food that seems more appetizing even if it comes out of a crockpot. There are people who want real cooking. 50 should try it. She does have some skills even if she can be exceedingly gross. It would also be a lot more sustainable for her finances. It also might make her channel an actual real income source... probably not... but maybe.

1222 replies since 5/1/2022, 23:21   85439 views